Help with a riddle (MNI)

No Angel

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 04:45 am
It comes from one of my friends that has good relationships with some staff. Please sign it anyway. As I've said - we're not sure, but you never know.
0 Replies

fingers

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 04:55 am
I am a member of the staff.
0 Replies

No Angel

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 04:57 am
fingers wrote:
I am a member of the staff.

Really? So, you're sure MNI is not going to close, right Question
0 Replies

fingers

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:01 am
Having spoken with Brentos and other staff members, there is no reason why it shouldn't open. As Jamie said, he gave Brent instructions on how to fix the problem and it will be sorted.
0 Replies

No Angel

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:04 am
Yeah, I know that. But what I've heard is that a lot of MNI Staff member are quitting their jobs and because of that it could close down for good.
0 Replies

fingers

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:06 am
Which staff? If you would like to tell me by PM that is fine. I have not heard of any more staff wanting to quit after Jamie did.
0 Replies

No Angel

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:07 am
I don't know what staff members, but if I did I'd tell you. This is all I know. I was talking with a friend and we just came up with the idea of making a petition. We had to do something - we can't live without MNI.
0 Replies

fingers

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:13 am
I miss MNI too Sad A lot. I mean, I have to do some work while at work lol rather than go on MNI. Plus there are all my owls and I have lost contact with some people. Even though MNI is to be open again, your petition will help a lot of people to see just how popular MNI is and how much you guys love it so I suggest keep going with it. : ) If you would like me to sign it then I will and I guess you will find out which staff member I am then but I would like to suggest that you stop telling people that the site is likely to close because it wont. Not unless something else happens in the process.
0 Replies

R Lupin

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:22 am
i also cant wait till it is open again
because i made there some friends,
and also i love it to post there or to hang around there
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 05:37 am
Hey guys its my first day of school so I wont b here all day! Its pouring rain here which isnt a very good sighn thatyour first day of school will be a winner... but oh well. Have fun today and PM me if anything important happens!
0 Replies

No Angel

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:30 am
fingers wrote:
I miss MNI too Sad A lot. I mean, I have to do some work while at work lol rather than go on MNI. Plus there are all my owls and I have lost contact with some people. Even though MNI is to be open again, your petition will help a lot of people to see just how popular MNI is and how much you guys love it so I suggest keep going with it. : ) If you would like me to sign it then I will and I guess you will find out which staff member I am then but I would like to suggest that you stop telling people that the site is likely to close because it wont. Not unless something else happens in the process.

Yeah, please sign it! Very Happy

And don't worry about me telling people the site is likely to close - I won't. Still, I can't edit the petition text, but I'll TRY to put a welcome message saying MNI is not going to close but it's still up to let people know how much we love MNI.
0 Replies

fingers

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:46 am
Okey dokey. Gonna go visit some MNI style sites now : )
0 Replies

No Angel

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 06:55 am
I've put in the welcome message:

Quote:
Ok, guys, I've talked to a Staff Member and he said that MNI is NOT going to close. *does happy dance* However, he said - and I agree with him - that this petition will help a lot of people to see how popular MNI is and how much we love it so even though it's not going to close, please keep those signatures coming!

So, I guess it's ok now.
0 Replies

fingers

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 07:03 am
I'm female Wink
0 Replies

helloall

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 07:05 am
so are we the only people on right now? what happened to the other forum, the one about jamie???
0 Replies

No Angel

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 07:09 am
fingers wrote:
I'm female Wink

Oops, sorry! Embarrassed I'll change right now.
0 Replies

helloall

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 07:10 am
sooo, anyhoos, whatcha wanna talk about???
0 Replies

fingers

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 07:20 am
No_Angel wrote:
fingers wrote:
I'm female Wink

Oops, sorry! Embarrassed I'll change right now.

Think nothing of it ; )
0 Replies

No Angel

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 07:22 am
Hi, helloall, what's up?
0 Replies

LoonyLuna

Reply Wed 1 Sep, 2004 07:23 am
woohoo! Does anyone know how long it'll be closed for?
0 Replies