Help with a riddle (MNI)

GreenFlame

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 01:29 pm
CRAP! for some reason MNI is not working on my cpu! AHHHH!
0 Replies

thatdarnpest

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 01:31 pm
so are there now more than 17 secrets or was that part of another?
Thanks very much jrmint btw Smile
0 Replies

DigitJ15

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 03:48 pm
I'm quoting a legend here when I say this, and this refers to the numbers the monkeys babble and secret 15 entirely.

"When you find yourself
With your back against a wall
You'll find the secret meanings
Don't mean anything at all"

-Queenie
0 Replies

potter92

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 04:35 pm
so can you cheat on the duelling club? thanks lots jrmint618!!!!!
0 Replies

psigirl

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 04:40 pm
you can cheat on the dueling club? what?!
0 Replies

potter92

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 06:59 pm
i've heard rumors
0 Replies

GreenFlame

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 07:19 pm
What!? How!?
0 Replies

DigitJ15

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 08:20 pm
Here's how you cheat in the duelling club. Open up the duelling club game in the little window it opens up in. Right when the picture comes up, right click it and go down to properties. It'll open up a new window. Copy the url titled "Address", and paste it in the window. When you die, you can just hit back, and it will take you to the level that you were just at, no galleons docked. If there are any other cheats, I do not know them, but would.

Psst. Having the best wand really helps beat the game, especially against Darth Vader at the end(that guy is wicked hard).
0 Replies

mtrimm

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 05:12 am
Here are the facts I have racked up about Gringotts Gate:

go to http://interactive.mugglenet.com/duelling/level3.php and click on the door, you will get 10 galleons

You will also need to get past the bridge, how to do so is by right click, view source, then the link is near the botton of the page, and the code will be there also, can't miss it.

Then go to Snape and type in "Magic Marmalade" that will bring you to secret 14. You get the quidditch game.

I still cannot find Greeny the Owl, any answers.... how to cheat on the dueling club is when you die, press refesh, it keeps your score that you died with and continues you.

"28 92 4 6 101" - As for that, it is propbaby a riddle of math we need to solve, like add subtract those numbers and that type of stuff.
0 Replies

mtrimm

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 05:16 am
I need to find Greeny the Owl, Cant find her
0 Replies

silentshadow

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 07:49 am
Digit, I figure out what the monkey is saying ages ago.

If any of you are still looking for the "perfect number", just try searching for "perfect number" on google...you may be surprised. :wink:
0 Replies

thatdarnpest

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:30 am
Quote:
ok...here's some hints and ponderings. First off, here's how the code works. The MNIS stands for the MNI Site and Staff Accessory Pack made by Jamie Frost, and on sale in the shop. It's worth the galleons to get the owl. The code numbers represent the card numbers in the set. So, after purchasing, view the cards in the number order of the code, when you reach 16 you get Reddy the owl. MNIS3-6-11-4-9-16I have figured out the code, and thanks to this thread, the riddle, so that's two owls. The Bluey one is now a matter of waiting, since we know it is hidden behind the On Sale banner, so that is a third owl. If you click Go Shopping on the home page, and then highlight (right click Select all) the page, you will see a "What's this" under buckbeak. Thats a fourth owl. Click on any one of the eight category links, so that you get to a shopping page with the "sort" ability drop down menus. Do any combination of sort, and at the bottom of the page after it is sorted, there is a link in the bottom row of rating stars. That is a fifth owl. If you go to "my collection" and highlight the page (right click select all), you will find an owl outline at the bottom at the bottom left. That is a sixth owl. If you buy Jamie Frosts Official Wizard Card preview pack, and click on the card for neville longbottom, the enlarged picture is another link to an owl once you click on it. That is a seventh owl. That makes seven owls. Has anyone found an owl through a means not mentioned here? I would really appreciate any information to that effect. Best of Luck, and thanks!

Thats what someone posted previously, I don't know what the colours of each owl are so thats why I posted this ... you might be able to know which ones you've done and then work out which greeney must be.
sorry I can't help you anymore than that!
Thanks for letting us know about the other bit, though I can't get past level 2 anyway ... i'm too rubbish Razz
0 Replies

psigirl

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:32 am
0 Replies

thatdarnpest

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:32 am
but how does the monkey help? even the translated version doesn't mean much to me!
0 Replies

silentshadow

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:38 am
Edit (Moderator): Solicitation removed.
0 Replies

psigirl

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:46 am
0 Replies

silentshadow

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:47 am
Oh yeah? Go search for it. Tell me if you find anything.
0 Replies

thatdarnpest

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:53 am
no, i can't see it ...
0 Replies

silentshadow

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 08:57 am
Nope. That's because this is a message board...you can't search for specific message boards on google or any other search engine. The only way to find it is to know about it beforehand or...well, I'm not going to say how to find it...I'll delete the link soon and I don't want it falling into the wrong hands.
0 Replies

walker

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 09:19 am
I only have two owls. Where do you find the others
0 Replies