Help with a riddle (MNI)

TGIBrittany

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:18 pm
No we would proballly get banned... grr!
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:21 pm
Am I all alone???
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:23 pm
No, I'm here, Brittany! What time is it where you are? Do you have any more plans for the day?

0 Replies

helloall

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:27 pm
mni is a fun place where the only rule is: if you diss zardi you get banned, lol, jkjk. Too many rules. However, it's still alot of fun to go there. Well, at least it used to be. If you decide to quit, bo you have to owl staff, orr can you just stop coming and they'll figure it out???
0 Replies

helloall

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:28 pm
btw, i have said my name... it's in my siggy...
0 Replies

jrmint618

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:38 pm
MNI used to be really cool, now its like..deflated..somethings missing...
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:39 pm
What do you guess Is missing?
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:40 pm
Just checking in... Man you guyz dont know how to talk lol!!!

Back to hw...
0 Replies

ilikeeggs

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:41 pm
Is anybody still in here? Sorry, I had to go for a few minutes. There are many rules on MNI, but it's a great site all together. It's not just based on Harry Potter. It's usually up, just down right now because of a bandwith overage. There are many fun things to do on the site. You can save up galleons to buy things that may help you. You can write fan-fics, publish them, and charge 'galleons' for them. You can also try to figure out site secrets. They often come with rewards, so you should always try to solve them! (If you're one of those people who like to cheat, just view the past pages. I wouldn't recommend doing that though, you could get banned! I didn't do it myself, I just came to this thread because it said something about MNI in the title.) If you're a faithful member, and the staff think you're worthy, you could become a staff-member. There are many different positions such as Librarians, Prefects (Basically moderators), Assistant Prefects (Basically the same as Prefects), Professors, Head Boy and Girl for each house, and Quizmasters. It's really a great site. (Hopes that this doesn't qualify as advertising a site!)

Okay, I'm done talking now. :wink:
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:43 pm
Ok Im back, i just had dinner yum yum. Its 7 here, me and my friend are going 2 roam the nieborhood hoping for a glance at my cute nieghbor! lol
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

lol just cause i think Zardi and the staff are uptight about the rules, doesn't mean im gonna leave it... i make dolls for people!! lol i do, but ya... i could here too i think...

now i have to stop looking at what people are posting otherwise ell post...
0 Replies

ilikeeggs

^^Where do you live? It's 7 here too....
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:44 pm
ilikeeggs I live in Wisconsin (blah!) u?
0 Replies

ilikeeggs

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:46 pm
Oh, I live in North Carolina. Isn't the time supposed to be different? Oh well, I'm probably wrong, I'm not that good with time-zones.
0 Replies

ilikeeggs

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:48 pm
What happened here? Just last night we were filling up a whole new page before I even had time to refresh it! Now however.....
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:49 pm
lol im not sure... hmmm yah ur suppsed 2 b an housr ahead of us or behid us sumthin like that, i think my clock is broken though lol
0 Replies

ilikeeggs

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:49 pm
Okay, I'm going to go eat. Be back on later.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:52 pm
I thought you were on the same time-zone, too.

OK, see you later, Ile... thanks for filling us in Very Happy.

0 Replies

purplehaze

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:57 pm
MNI is a great site, even if you have a limited knowledge of the Harry Potter world. There's a lot of role=playing, and a lot of discussion, and the staff members (well, some of them) are cool!
0 Replies

helloall

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 05:59 pm
anyways, i think i wouldn't be able to leave even if i tried... yup, that's all i have to say.
0 Replies