Help with a riddle (MNI)

DollyMix

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:23 am
I love Art! I only chose Spanish coz I didn't like anything else lol! I hate French, all my teachers were a complete waste of time, and I didn't really learn anything.
I can't wait to get started on my Drama course...finally I'll be doing Drama with poeple who actually want to do it and won't keep messing around and ruining the plays.
0 Replies

MNI is kewl

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:24 am
i don't know why everyone is so against zardi... she's not the one who shut down the site. and it's not up to her when it will be back up. it's the mugglenet people that shut it down. and it's not jamie's site---he may have started it but kat delacour re-programmed everything, and besides that, jamie quit several times and wanted nothing more to do with it. how can it be his site when he's quit?
0 Replies

helloall

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:27 am
oooo! another ickle zardikins!!!! what fun, lol. well now I bequweath the thing to whoever wants to deal with it. I have to go to school. see you in a grand total of 9 hours. Please try not to write to many random posts, it does at one point get kinda annoying, wait strike that, really annoying for those of us who are planning on reading everything when we get back. Ciao, by the way, my Spanish class rocks dirt! woot woot, it's so much fun!!!
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:27 am
Neutral
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:33 am
DollyMix wrote:
I love Art! I only chose Spanish coz I didn't like anything else lol! I hate French, all my teachers were a complete waste of time, and I didn't really learn anything.
I can't wait to get started on my Drama course...finally I'll be doing Drama with poeple who actually want to do it and won't keep messing around and ruining the plays.

I hate those people who just mess around instead of acting. Have you been in many (school) productions?

They should start teaching languages in primary schools... that's when kids pick languages up easily.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:33 am
Does it, Helloall? Because of the teacher, or what?

0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:37 am
Quote:
I hate those people who just mess around instead of acting. Have you been in many (school) productions?

Not that many, coz most of them are musicals and I can't sing to save my life. I was in a production of "The Snowman" when I was about seven....I was a Northen Light lol. We had to dress up in tutus and tinsel and dance like....lights funnily enough. I was also a Doll once...that was in a nativity play...I don't really remember where dolls came into it but anyway...
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:42 am
Cool Laughing, Dollymix! Are there any particular characters that you'd like to play in the future?

(I acted a lot; but never in musicals....)

0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:45 am
Have you ever read the Confessions of Georgia Nicholson series by Lousie Rennison? I would really love to play the part of Georgia - I love those books and Georgia is such a funny character, and I can also relate to her a lot aswell. I'm like her in a lot of ways.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:51 am
Yeah, I have, I agree Very Happy. It's a shame that schools usually put on musicals rather than anything else...

0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:54 am
I know. And it's always the same girl who gets the lead role, just coz she's one of those goody-goodys who can sing, dance, and is really clever - the lot. And it helps that she's the head of Drama's neice Neutral
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:54 am
I'll be back in a minute... I'm just going to get myself something to eat from the buffet...

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:55 am
Damn, that's unfair!! You should try working for an independent company; school productions are always so biased...

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:55 am
OK, brb

0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 07:56 am
Lol, ok.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:02 am
The damn thing was closed... I have to wait another hour..

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:03 am
Anyway, yeah; even if you want to actually get into acting, and the niece just likes it as a hobby, I'll bet that she gets all the best rĂ´les. Would you like to do drama at A level, or University?

0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:06 am
uhh im awake and its WAY 2 early 4 me! My brohter had a friend sleep over and they are really loud. And i stayed at the party till about 1 in the morning. Gosh so much for getting into scedual, school starts in 2 days and im getting up at 9 now, when i have 2 get up at 5:30 then. *hates school*
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:06 am
Yeah, I'd love to. I really want to do it at a high level, coz there are lots of people who say I can't do it (including my mum) and I want to prove them wrong!
0 Replies

DollyMix

Reply Mon 30 Aug, 2004 08:07 am
Hmm....I have to go. I'll be back later....toodles!
0 Replies