Help with a riddle (MNI)

JamieFrost

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:38 pm
This is getting ridiculous.
For goodness sake people, get a life. I really hate to say it, but the fact there is pages and pages of posts here about every word I have said and general obsessing over me is just tiring (although I thought it was hilarious at first).
I dont dislike anyone here, but everyone is just annoying me by adding me to msn. Ive been asked for my autograph twice - it just freaks me out.
0 Replies

drom et reve

It's not that he doesn't like you; it's just that he might be a little freaked out tonight, or busy.

I'd just say that you're going to go, then click him to-morrow when he's probably forgotten all of this...

0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

i want to learn how to play piano better too, he could help me, cause hes really good at it...
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:39 pm
Hey, Jamie. Welcome to the zone.. How did you find your way to here?

0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Hm... I am misunderstood, I suppose... atleast he read my PM. Thats something. But I bet he would never write back. Im to much of a fanlike lunatic.
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Jamie Im sry if i scared you, I just wanted to find out what u were like in real life.
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

fine!! im leaving!!!
0 Replies

JamieFrost

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:40 pm
I found this page because people linked to my site from here. It showed up in my log. Not to mention Zardi has tried to get this thread deleted because it contains the answers to secrets and quizzes.
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Oh, hello Jamie.

how is piano?
0 Replies

drom et reve

idonnowhoiam wrote:
i really want to know about england, and college there, i am seriously considering moving there when i get old enough, i guess he doesn't care much though, great

i will keep fighting for him anyways, even though i dont think he gave me a chance!!

I'll tell you whatever you want to know about England, Idonno; I'm an English expat...

Though, when you get this information from someone whom you've known for a while from another website, then it's probably better.

0 Replies

cathy1989

HI
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:41 pm
Oh, and I showed the link today. I am :- ( in your guestbook. Yes... I suppose you find me odd. But then again, I am a bit odd...
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:41 pm
Ok, I took you off my contact list.
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:42 pm
Lol, you are indeed a bit odd. Just like most of us.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:42 pm
Jamie_Frost wrote:
I found this page because people linked to my site from here. It showed up in my log. Not to mention Zardi has tried to get this thread deleted because it contains the answers to secrets and quizzes.

Ok... I'm a veteran here who stumbled on this part of the site, so all I know of the situation is that most of these people support you. So, Zardi is your colleague?

0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:43 pm
Zardi is the headmistress.
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:44 pm
I am not Fuzzy nor Zardi, by the way, Jamie. Though it is funny how you think I am Fuzzy...

Other people here thought that Zardi was the :- (, but of course they were wrong...
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:44 pm
The one who nixed the galleon thing.
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:45 pm
I doubt you'll have heard of me. Nobody has. Well, some have. About 108 people, if you catch my drift... only a certain number do know who I am.
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 03:47 pm
And now I alone...
0 Replies