Help with a riddle (MNI)

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:23 pm
Yes...in Nelle's siggie, she had a doll lying down and it said: "If the only way to be with you is in dreams, then I want to sleep forever."
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:24 pm
No, nothing important happened. Just discussing how we may leave MNI.
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

i stilll want to stay at mni for 3 reasons, i kinda like the clubs im in, i luv harry potter and luv reading the fan fic, and i have a doll shop in the dolls and dates forum. As for galleons and classes and some of the people there, i dont like them. So i still have stuff to do there, and in my spare time is fun to do. But most of the time, i wont go on except for like 2 hours a week now. i have to do homework for one club, cause i want it to get a forum, but other than that i dont do homework...
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Yes... well I suppose it isn't. Alot of people are online, and we just notice people dying more when we know alot of people. Of course, sometimes I suppose people just say they're dead because there is another reason they don't want to reveal as to why they are leaving.
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:25 pm
ill bb in about ten minutes
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:25 pm
Anyway, I hope MNI will be back on today...
0 Replies

Anti Jamie

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:26 pm
No, dròm_et_rêve, I wasn't here while he was running MNI. I am referring to the recent things that he's done/said while I HAVE been here. The more I see/hear from him, the more I dislike him. I love MNI, which is why it is so hard for me to face that someone with that much creativity can be like he is. This is just my opinion.
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

i need to stop posting, ok, when i come back and post, assume i will be one for the next 10 min to a a half an hour... stupid homewrok lol
0 Replies

doublehandb

I'm going to go outside, it's beautiful out...clear my head...I'll be back later, feel free to PM me.
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:28 pm
Im going to owl the staff soon. I want to know whats going on...
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:28 pm
doublehandb wrote:
I'm going to go outside, it's beautiful out...clear my head...I'll be back later, feel free to PM me.

I wish I could go outside... There's a severe thunderstorm warning for our county.
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:29 pm
Severe thunderstorms? Whoa...
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:30 pm
I guess I am the only one here... favorite one of my quotes:

Money and riches may come and go, but love will last forever.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:31 pm
Sad for Millie... she reminds me of that poem, 'I am vertical (but I would rather be horizontal..)'

So, you suspect that some of the people who are 'dead' are just pretending to be dead? That's probably likelier, I hope...

Are any of the people whom you don't like here? Are you mostly the members of one group?

0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:31 pm
I see what you mean, A-J.

It's rather dark here.... but then, it is 9.30 pm..

0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:32 pm
Oh no, I have no idea who is here and who they are on MNI. For all I know, they could be my best friend there.
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:34 pm
I hope MNI is on soon.
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:35 pm
Well, nobody is here. I am going to go practice my cello for a bit and be back later!
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:36 pm
I hope MNI come back before tomorrow. If I can't go on it today then I want to go on it after school tomorrow!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 01:37 pm
Wow.. but you don't tell each other, in case you're staff,, or something?

0 Replies