me too
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:40 am
Nah, I tried, the @interactive.mugglenet thing isn't working
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:40 am
guys by the way i was talking to Anti-Jamie.. so... yah...
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:41 am
I know you were.
0 Replies

Anti Jamie

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:43 am
Rosie-Posie Burrows wrote:
I'm getting rather tierd of talking to immature petty runts.. so excuse me for not answering you anymore..

Once again, my point is proven. You're bashing me because I don't agree with you. I have done nothing to offend you. I have only stated that I do not agree with your opinion, and that's my opinion. I respect your opinion. I don't respect that you're bashing anyone that tells you they think something different. That is immature (Note: I am not saying you are immature, I am simply saying your actions are immature). That's what makes me different from you.
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:43 am
anyway.. i've been on here for rather a long time ..lol
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:45 am
Whatever, I'm probably going to get off soon...
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:48 am
Jamie cleared out his guestbook again... and I posted again.
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:50 am
lol tell him to come on able2know immediatly!
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:50 am
Yeah, do that!
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:51 am
Once again your point is wrong...
First of all , who said I was talking about you, as I wasn't.. And I'm not bashing people.. I'm simply staring my opinions, as you are...And am getting rather annoyed because so many people think they know everything that's going on, when they really don't.. and people keep making useless and pointless posts saying certain people are immature...well let me tell you something..you just saying that proves your point that you are doing it...so please stop wasting my time with your pointless comments...its getting rather tiering...

You say you have said nothing to offend me... you just being here offends me because it's hard for me to believe that so many peolpe think they know the faxts when realy they don't...

i know you think you're smart.. but please display it somewhere else.. we don't have time to hear your comments...
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:51 am
you are not zardi lol
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:52 am
IM not doing it

Someone should comment something on his website. Make it a good comment and make it long. Then at the bottom just barely mention coming here. That way he'll keep the message there!
0 Replies

gundamfan1100

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:52 am
What'd I miss?
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:53 am
Rosie-Posie plz erepond 2 my pm!
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:54 am
gundamfan1100 wrote:
What'd I miss?

Lots
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:54 am
lots lol

i went to church and there were like 20 more pages lol
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:55 am
Hello Gundam!
0 Replies

doublehandb

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:55 am
Loads..lol...
0 Replies

Anti Jamie

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:58 am
Rosie-Posie Burrows wrote:
Once again your point is wrong...
First of all , who said I was talking about you, as I wasn't.. And I'm not bashing people.. I'm simply staring my opinions, as you are...And am getting rather annoyed because so many people think they know everything that's going on, when they really don't.. and people keep making useless and pointless posts saying certain people are immature...well let me tell you something..you just saying that proves your point that you are doing it...so please stop wasting my time with your pointless comments...its getting rather tiering...

You say you have said nothing to offend me... you just being here offends me because it's hard for me to believe that so many peolpe think they know the faxts when realy they don't...

i know you think you're smart.. but please display it somewhere else.. we don't have time to hear your comments...

Once again, you misinterpreted my post. I have not name-called anyone on this site simply for disagreeing with my....not even you. I have not, and I will not. I don't agree with it. I respect your decision to support Jamie, but telling me to leave the site simply because I don't agree with you is pretty close-minded on your part. I'm open to discussions, while you have a closed mind to any opinions that don't agree with you. You have said you don't agree with me, and I have said I don't agree with you. There's nothing left to discuss, so you should stop twisting my posts to argue with me about nothing.
0 Replies