Help with a riddle (MNI)

fingers

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:02 am
Quote:
well, all the staff is with jamie now you dumb git, shut up and stop dissing people

I would so like to know where you get your information!
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

jamies site!!!
0 Replies

doublehandb

Lol, Z-squad, fall in! Lol.
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

Scret keeper im not talking to you im talking to kismyass and fingers.. seeing as the both have their faces up theres ass...well eachother's ass.. maybe even Zardi's... it's certainly big enough for the both of them...
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:03 am
Shut up, fingers.

I would like to join JA...
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:03 am
zardi signed his guestbook, jamie signed back and they got it all straightened out!!! SHUT THE HE*L UP ABOUT JAMIE!!!
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:04 am
doublehandB we started a JA its like the DA exept with Jamie would u like to join?
0 Replies

Kissmyasss

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:04 am
idonnowhoiam wrote:
Kissmyasss wrote:
Rosie-Posie Burrows wrote:
How the hell do you know i'm not in the friggin staff!?!

Because if you were staff you would actually have your fricken facts straight ya dumb git

well, all the staff is with jamie now you dumb git, shut up and stop dissing people

we need doublehandb and her army...

hahah dear lord you people need to open your eyes, none of us are with jaime... jaime asked to be banned from mni.. and we should have
0 Replies

Anti Jamie

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:05 am
Quote:

That is hardly true. I am in contact with several members of the staff, and i know for a fact that most of them are NOT with Jamie. They think he's a little prick for doing what he did with the galleon giveaway. He just made it worse by planting the Zardi bug. I don't care if he is going to Oxford, he's an immature little twit.

I don't know Zardi, so I can't back her, but I'll take her over Jamie any day. The more I know about him, the less I like.

Everyone has their opinions, but name-calling simply because they don't agree with your opinion is a pretty immature thing to do.
0 Replies

doublehandb

Sure, I'll join. I went to his guest book, and Zardi hasn't posted there...
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

k secretseeker you can post it in your siggy here if you want 2 it doesnt matter.
0 Replies

HPcrazy41

Hey, can some one post a link from Jamie's site? I wanna see the guestbook myself.
0 Replies

RosiePosie Burrows

fingers are you following?? cause we dont want to stop the convo.. just for you so we can explain.. it's rather annoying..
0 Replies

idonnowhoiam

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:07 am
he asked to be banned from mni because he is going off to oxford, and he doesn't want to be tempted to go back on
0 Replies

SecretSeeker

I wonder if Jamie ever sees this post...

Jamie,

If you are reading this post, please know that on your Guestbook I am :- (. I am sorry that I got mad. I am now on your side though, for now I know everything that happened. At first everyone was telling me it was your fault and I was stupid enough to believe it. Of course now I know everything... so GO JAMIE!
0 Replies

doublehandb

I gotta go to lunch, be back soon.
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

DoublehandB I'll add yah 2 the list
0 Replies

Kissmyasss

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:08 am
idonnowhoiam wrote:
he asked to be banned from mni because he is going off to oxford, and he doesn't want to be tempted to go back on

is that what ickle jamie-kins told yalls?
0 Replies

fingers

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:09 am
Rosie-Posie Burrows wrote:
fingers are you following?? cause we dont want to stop the convo.. just for you so we can explain.. it's rather annoying..

Hahaha, so funny. I am following alright. You are trying to make me feel small but it isn't working. I don't expect you to suddenly stop supporting Jamie but I do wish to just tell you a few facts and defend Zardi.
0 Replies

TGIBrittany

Reply Sun 29 Aug, 2004 11:09 am
He also quit because the staff are turning into pricks and a fight breaks out in the staff room each day. Yes thats what he told us and he told everyone else that. Stop pretending that you know more then we do.
0 Replies