More than just friends?

tnt5050

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2013 09:16 pm
My one best friend and I, both girls, like each other. We're both in separate relationships. She has liked me since we met over four years ago. We have sexted and sent racy pictures of ourselves to each other. I told her I would keep my "virginity" for her. But, I don't see her leaving her girlfriend. At least not any time soon. What should I do? I'm starting to realize that I genuinely like her and want to experiment. I've been thinking of finding another girl to mess around with to make her jealous. But I know that would be wrong on so many levels. Any advice on what I should do?

oralloy

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2013 10:02 pm
@tnt5050,
tnt5050 wrote:
I've been thinking of finding another girl to mess around with to make her jealous. But I know that would be wrong on so many levels.

Not only wrong, but also extremely likely to backfire, and badly.

tnt5050 wrote:
Any advice on what I should do?

Well, definitely not the above.

I self-assess myself to not be wise enough to be giving relationship advice, so I'll defer further commentary in favor of those who are wise enough.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 20 Oct, 2013 05:14 am
@tnt5050,
I'm with oralloy, plus you're already in separate relationships. Not a peep from you about, I dunno, the person you're currently with.

Get out of your current relationship if you want a new one, or if you just want to mess around or experiment. It's considerably fairer to the other person. And it follows the Wil Wheaton Rule (Google it if you're stumped as to what that is).
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 20 Oct, 2013 11:12 am
Why would you "use" a human being to get back or make someone jealous?

Shame on you.

0 Replies