Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 21 Oct, 2013 10:38 pm
Golden rule for a long marriage-
Never give a woman a loaded gun

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/char_barbara.jpg~original
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2013 03:30 pm
I don't think she's being reasonable, and as someone else says, her negotiating techniques need work.

A. They're HER children, not yours.
B. The child support is for CHILD SUPPORT now, not for college. (What if they don't even go?)
C. The house will be in HER NAME only??
D. She wants $30,000 for YOUR HOUSE in the JOINT ACCOUNT???

So, to sum up, she wants your money, she wants to keep her child support, she wants to keep her house, and she wants you to 50-50 support her kids. And to top it all off, she's threatening to leave you if you don't agree.

Sounds like a spoiled bully to me. Also, aren't you wondering why it didn't work out with the wealthy gentlemen? I don't think it was for the reasons she said. For all you know, she could have tried this on them.

I think you seriously need to decide what you're willing to pay for and put up with. Cries, anger, and threats are not a good start to a relationship, but it goes hand in hand with her greed.

And by the way, I would NOT have a joint bank account for anything other than food, hydro, gas, etc. Think about it - you're 1 of 5 people in the house and you'll be paying for 2.5. If you had a joint account, she'll spend that money on their clothes, lessons, bicycles, sports, etc. That's what the CHILD SUPPORT is for. Don't do it!
0 Replies