My wife left us and went overseas

ossobuco

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 09:49 pm
@ossobuco,
I'm guessing you two had an arranged marriage. A friend's marriage of that type worked out, and again, we are talking way different cultures. Personally, I can hardly imagine it. On the other hand, we in the west have a lot of marriage failings too.
0 Replies

GawDesmond

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 11:23 pm
@ossobuco,
I am not sure.She cheated me and my parents for two months.I don't know when she started the other affair.Yes,I didn't know how to be a good husband but I can learn.she shouldn't have betrayed us.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 11:39 pm
@GawDesmond,
I've read through all of your posts, about your wife and daughter, in other threads.

Your wife has been telling you she's unhappy in the marriage, and with you, for some time. Her leaving you now makes that very obvious. She no longer wants to be with you.

What should you do now? I think you need to consult a divorce lawyer to protect your own interests in this situation, including protecting yourself financially and protecting your custody rights to your child.

You have to accept the fact that your marriage seems to be over. You have no choice in the matter now, you have to let your wife go, no matter how painful that is for you. The reasons she left are irrelevant right now, she does not want to be with you, and she apparently does not want to continue being your wife. Try ending this marriage as peacefully as possible, for the sake of your child.

You should focus your attention on your daughter since the child seems to have been abandoned by her mother. Focus on helping your child cope with this loss--it is very traumatic for a young child to have her mother suddenly disappear from her life. Is the child with you or with her grandparents? Does she have contact with her mother?

So, my suggestion is to consult an attorney to get legal advice regarding a divorce action and child custody. Concentrate on going forward with your life without being married to your wife, because that seems to be the reality of your situation.

Hopefully, what you've learned in this marriage will help to make your future relationships better.

I am sorry you are going through such a difficult time.
0 Replies