My wife left us and went overseas

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2013 02:55 pm
Hi all,
I treated my wife well but she still moved to a rental house and went overseas.How can a mother be so cruel?Is a third party possibility high?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 2,377 • Replies: 22
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2013 02:57 pm
@GawDesmond,
Given your descriptions of the relationship in other threads, I suspect the problem was internal to the marriage. No third party needed.

Have you spent any time thinking about your lack of participation in the partnership?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2013 02:59 pm
@GawDesmond,
Once again, you do keep asking the same damned question over and over again.

It's annoying, it's whiny and it's probably counterproductive.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2013 03:13 pm
I take it for granted most posters here including me have cultural differences going on re this poster - most of us have some all over the place; and he seems clueless entirely but wanting to know.
I'd rather keep talking, if we can.

All I can guess is that his wife felt a word I don't use often - occluded. And, on the other side, that he has been raised by precepts or opinions about women and their place, ideas some of the world has gotten over. Even some of the U.S.

The resentment from the under-persons can add up over time.
I am guessing he can't imagine what she feels.
And maybe, she, him, or likely she does.
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2013 04:49 pm
@GawDesmond,
Who is "us"?

Did she leave the children behind, with you?
Ragman

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2013 06:42 pm
@ossobuco,
I see this clash of values as a combination of a lack of understanding of progressive thought as well as a lack of English language skills. Perhaps even a non-understanding of blog-o-sphere culture in the west. It might be that egalitarianism is non-existent in his world.

Quote:
I treated my wife well but she still moved to a rental house and went overseas. How can a mother be so cruel? Is a third party possibility high?

Can it possibly be that you can't see the world through her eyes? Why must there be the possibility of another romantic 3rd party? Must it be about the possibility of her cheating? Perhaps she is just fed up with being married? That is not meant as criticism aimed at you. Perhaps it's just that maybe he realization is that she didn't bargain on her life being the way it turned out?

Can you see the world through her eyes?
ossobuco

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2013 07:15 pm
@Ragman,
I agree much.
0 Replies

jstephanie396

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2013 10:58 pm
@GawDesmond,
could you share more detail?
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 03:35 am
@GawDesmond,
You'll be ok, focus on the children.
0 Replies

GawDesmond

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 04:15 pm
She has a third party and she abandoned us because of him.I have evidence and I am very sad now.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 04:37 pm
@GawDesmond,
That may, or may not, be someone who was helping her get away from you for (his) own reasons, including just helping.
We don't know enough to know what is going on.
GawDesmond

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 07:52 pm
@ossobuco,
I have photos.She left house and contacted that fellow.She is really a bitch.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 07:57 pm
@GawDesmond,
So, he might have been helping her get away from you. I can understand that, but I am not from your culture - anyway, I understand her, but not you.
GawDesmond

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 08:02 pm
@ossobuco,
You said you understood her.What does this mean?I am so painful now.
GawDesmond

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 08:03 pm
@ossobuco,
She called that man 'husband'.
0 Replies

GawDesmond

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 08:09 pm
@PUNKEY,
Yes,my child is with me.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 08:29 pm
@GawDesmond,
We are culturally different but there are some continuums. People don't like to be slaves following a dominant person's expectations for their behaviour.

ossobuco

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 08:32 pm
@ossobuco,
You may be right that she liked someone else, how would we know? I'm taking it you live in a society where marriage is set by others.
GawDesmond

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 09:15 pm
@ossobuco,
I love her so much.She could tell me.Why she betrayed our family.How can I trust her again?What should I do?
ossobuco

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 09:19 pm
@GawDesmond,
I'm not saying you're wrong, I've no idea, but you seemed to never have talked together well, and, I can't comment on that as I am from a very different culture.

Love her so much? Maybe as an object, but do you know her at all? On the other hand, does she know the real you?