Deliver us from Democrats

Tarantulas

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 05:35 pm
Who's gone?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 05:39 pm
Democrats of course. Poof. Just like that. Now I'm off to pray that all the femfolk who are not willing to sport with me vanish as well.
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 05:41 pm
A pox on them. No, TWO poxes!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 05:45 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
Democrats of course. Poof. Just like that. Now I'm off to pray that all the femfolk who are not willing to sport with me vanish as well.

Pooof!

Clawing way back - no, wait, I ain't a Democrat - I am WORSE than a Democrat...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 06:31 pm
Quote:
The leaders of the modern Democratic Party, Hannity says, have made excuses for evil for so long that they cannot recognize evil anymore. The closest thing to it in their vocabulary would be "someone who wears fur." And of course, they recognize evil in the person of "George W. Bush," whom they see as the very essence of evil. In fact, Bush may be the only force of evil in the world liberals haven't wanted to appease.

They, they, they. That is what's wrong with it. He lumps all liberals together, hoping to incite argument and controversy. How can anybody take anything he says as anything more than a provocation when he says crap like this?

Generalizations, yeah, that's where the truth lies, right? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 06:35 pm
Well, I'm not defending but Hannity but most liberals (including many of you) lump all conservatives into a "they" in writing.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 06:54 pm
Yup - the dumb depersonalization game cuts both ways.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 06:57 pm
That's exactly what I said in my first post.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 06:58 pm
And I'm not a liberal.
0 Replies

mesquite

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 07:53 pm
What is a liberal?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 08:15 pm
I have a bit of respect for many conservatives. It is the right wing nuts and neocons I have little use for.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 10:36 pm
Somebody asked what is a liberal.
I am asking what is a conservative?

Can you define either without referencing the other in any way?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 11:14 pm
It depends on what the definition of "is" is. :wink:
0 Replies

roverroad

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 11:20 pm
Re: Deliver us from Democrats
Sean Hannity is an extreme right wing waco. I'm surprised anybody takes him seriously. He'd probably more off his rocker than Limbaugh was. At lest Limbaugh had an excuse because he was drugged out. What's Hanity's excuse?
0 Replies

Scrat

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 11:42 pm
farmerman wrote:
scrat. You believe the BS on the top of the page? If you do, additional remedial training will be useless on you.
I only stopped by to give my honest opinion about your Mr Hannity. I dont get my history from Hannity and dont get my science from Limbaugh. Yet that doesnt mean that I cant hear such "information" oft repeated from the pre-programmed fans of both.
You rant on girl. Ill just sit here and smile quietly.

And I'll assume that future statements by you are as empty of value or substance as these others apparently were. Cool
0 Replies

Scrat

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 11:43 pm
mesquite wrote:
Foxfyre wrote:
Everybody accuses anything supporting Bush of being drivel, BS, and lies. But with few exceptions, nobody says why they are.

Hannity is drivel because.
Quote:
Hannity says we face moral choices between good and evil every day. If we make excuses for evil - Hitler was a "madman," a pedophile priest was "weak" or, as philandering actor Ethan Hawke recently advised us, Bill Clinton "suffered from" infidelity - soon we cease being able to distinguish good from evil at all. (I would add to the excuses for evil, "It's just about sex.") With each choice we make, large and small, we take a step closer to the devil or a step closer to God.

If you can not see the point, nothing I can say will change your mind.

Ahhhh... Hannity sees the world in terms of MORALS, and that means he's a whack-job. Got it. Gee, it's so clear once you point it out like that. Shocked
0 Replies

BWShooter

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 11:48 pm
roverroad wrote:
Sean Hannity is an extreme right wing waco. I'm surprised anybody takes him seriously. He'd probably more off his rocker than Limbaugh was. At lest Limbaugh had an excuse because he was drugged out. What's Hanity's excuse?

I am surprised anyone takes Al Franken and the Hollywood sheep seriously. The public is sick of these retards spouting off without a clue as to the topic at hand. I love listening to Hannity and Glen Beck because they speak the truth.
0 Replies

Scrat

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2004 11:49 pm
kickycan wrote:
Quote:
The leaders of the modern Democratic Party, Hannity says, have made excuses for evil for so long that they cannot recognize evil anymore. The closest thing to it in their vocabulary would be "someone who wears fur." And of course, they recognize evil in the person of "George W. Bush," whom they see as the very essence of evil. In fact, Bush may be the only force of evil in the world liberals haven't wanted to appease.

They, they, they. That is what's wrong with it. He lumps all liberals together, hoping to incite argument and controversy. How can anybody take anything he says as anything more than a provocation when he says crap like this?

Generalizations, yeah, that's where the truth lies, right? Rolling Eyes

Perhaps you should read it again, because he seems to be clearly and specifically writing about "The leaders of the modern Democratic Party" in the bulk of the quoted text. Granted, he does then go on to suggest that liberals, as a group, don't like Bush, but I'm optimistic we can agree he's right on that one. :wink: Or do you disagree?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 12:16 am
Scrat, you're right, he starts out by saying he is talking about the leaders of the democratic party, but his following generalization leads me to believe that he is just bashing liberals in general.

Quote:
"The closest thing to [evil] in their vocabulary would be "someone who wears fur."

My point was that everything he said after that is just biased mudslinging, which has worth only in so far as it lines his wallet.

Scrat, please, if you are going to read this book, just realize that it is completely biased. I am pretty sure you are smart enough to know that already though, whether or not you admit it here.
0 Replies

roverroad

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2004 12:27 am
Al franken's an idiot too. Hanity speaks the truth? That's news to me... Sounds like right wing gibberish to me.
0 Replies