God...why would he not show his face or an miracle to save millions!

neologist

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 12:31 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You realize, of course, this is also an affirmation of free will
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 01:15 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

You realize, of course, this is also an affirmation of free will

I have nothing against free will.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 01:57 pm
Frank Apisa fretted:
Quote:
That self-congratulatory tone is way over-used in your posts, Romeo. That may work where you have several identities and can pat yourself on the back using other names

I've told you before mate, you're showing symptoms of cracking up by claiming i make up my own fan mail. Same goes for Neologist, so get a grip guys..Wink

"Wiki- Paranoid personality disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis characterized by paranoia and a pervasive and long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_personality_disorder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://imageshack.us/a/img689/9031/yztv.jpg
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 02:22 pm
Frank Apisa said:
Quote:
But the question posed in the OP is worth considering.
IF THERE IS A GOD LIKE THE ONE YOU WORSHIP...why doesn't that god simply "show its face?" Why not reveal itself in an unambiguous way to everyone...and require of humans whatever it wants to require?

Think "Prime Directive" mate, ie a "non-interference policy"..Smile
“ Nothing within these Articles Of Federation shall authorize the United Federation of Planets to intervene in matters which are essentially the domestic jurisdiction of any planetary social system"-
Articles of the Star Fleet Federation, Chapter I, Article II, Paragraph VII

Remember, the earth is a testing ground (James 1:12) in which we have to bust a gut working at trying to connect with Jesus without any coaching from God via chat show appearances-
Jesus said - "The work God requires is to believe in the one he has sent" (John 6:28 )
----------------------------------------------------------------

Romeo Fabulini, he shoots, he scores!..Smile
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/zu1sA_zps94c5327a.jpg~original
neologist

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 03:21 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

I've told you before mate, you're showing symptoms of cracking up by claiming i make up my own fan mail. Same goes for Neologist, so get a grip guys..Wink
Your words, Romeo. All I said was I could never find the initial posts.

But you are insufferably arrogant, nonetheless.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 03:24 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:
But you are insufferably arrogant, nonetheless.

You're being much too kind to this egotistical fool.
neologist

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 03:32 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Mea culpa
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 04:41 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Frank Apisa fretted:
Quote:
That self-congratulatory tone is way over-used in your posts, Romeo. That may work where you have several identities and can pat yourself on the back using other names

"Wiki- Paranoid personality disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis characterized by paranoia and a pervasive and long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_personality_disorder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://imageshack.us/a/img689/9031/yztv.jpg

"Fan mail!"

C'mon, Romeo.

Or should we start calling you Justine?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 04:42 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Frank Apisa said:
Quote:
But the question posed in the OP is worth considering.
IF THERE IS A GOD LIKE THE ONE YOU WORSHIP...why doesn't that god simply "show its face?" Why not reveal itself in an unambiguous way to everyone...and require of humans whatever it wants to require?

Think "Prime Directive" mate, ie a "non-interference policy"..Smile
“ Nothing within these Articles Of Federation shall authorize the United Federation of Planets to intervene in matters which are essentially the domestic jurisdiction of any planetary social system"-
Articles of the Star Fleet Federation, Chapter I, Article II, Paragraph VII

Remember, the earth is a testing ground (James 1:12) in which we have to bust a gut working at trying to connect with Jesus without any coaching from God via chat show appearances-
Jesus said - "The work God requires is to believe in the one he has sent" (John 6:28 )
----------------------------------------------------------------

Romeo Fabulini, he shoots, he scores!..Smile
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/zu1sA_zps94c5327a.jpg~original

Stay further back from the edge, Romeo.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 04:44 pm
@Romeo:
I for one believe the list is fan-peeps is real. But I find the behaviour of actually making a list of all 'praises' one gets a tad... shallow. Makes me believe you do your best to charm the pants of people with your posts just so you could bask in their collective praise.

Having said that, I find it quite hilarious that you would feel the sentence 'Welcome Mick!' must mean the person uttering it is a fan.

I also notice you mention you possess 'awesome spiritual powers'?
All in all, I honestly find your involvement in this discussion a bit strange. I mean, obviously, the question of the OP holds little significance for you. I think you feel you get to see that face every time you look in the mirror.
neologist

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 05:06 pm
@najmelliw,
najmelliw wrote:
@Romeo:
I for one believe the list is fan-peeps is real. But I find the behaviour of actually making a list of all 'praises' one gets a tad... shallow. . .
Neofucius reportedly said "Shallow person easily finds himself over his head.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 05:18 pm
Careful, guys. If you don't watch your steps you'll find yourselves taking this jerk seriously. Responding to his grandiose ego just feeds it. He's had enough rope to make a total fool of himself and has used that piece of hemp admirably well, seems to me.
najmelliw

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 05:34 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
@Neologist:

Sadly, I don't think there's anything that in Romeo's opinion would be 'over his head'.

Lustig Andrei wrote:

Careful, guys. If you don't watch your steps you'll find yourselves taking this jerk seriously. Responding to his grandiose ego just feeds it. He's had enough rope to make a total fool of himself and has used that piece of hemp admirably well, seems to me.

Oh dear. You find it admirable how people can make total fools of themselves? That's... disturbing Smile

But point taken.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 06:09 pm
Najmelliw said:
Quote:
@Romeo:
I for one believe the list is fan-peeps is real. But I find the behaviour of actually making a list of all 'praises' one gets a tad... shallow

Welcome to the thread mate, and just in case you were unlucky enough to miss my sensational video earlier, here it is again (Poor Old Spike is my PC gaming name).
Note my superhumanly confident and unearthly powerful body language that all we holy men have..Smile
"..as a christian, praise God you bear that name, that you may stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured, for God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power.."
(1 Pet 4:16, Col 4:12, 2 Tim 1:7)

0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 07:36 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
PS- my Romany heritage must be where i've inherited my awesome spiritual powers from which give my words the ring of power.. Smile

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cO5TncLhG68/UDa3V6VV7DI/AAAAAAAABQo/9IfJ2WIikCI/s640/thinner.jpg
"Thinner . . . thinner . . ."

0 Replies