Wed 26 Mar, 2014 07:32 pm
@Enaj,
Romeo is possessed.
0 Replies

neologist

Wed 26 Mar, 2014 08:03 pm
@Enaj,
Enaj wrote:
Neo, if Satan is the god of our modern world, who is God the God over?
That would be the Creator, Jehovah, the one who "causes to become." His purpose for us does not include indefinite toleration of Satan. Satan, like all angels and all of us, is mortal.
blueveinedthrobber

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 07:44 am
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Enaj wrote:
Neo, if Satan is the god of our modern world, who is God the God over?
That would be the Creator, Jehovah, the one who "causes to become." His purpose for us does not include indefinite toleration of Satan. Satan, like all angels and all of us, is mortal.

He needs to publish a book of his diet and exercise secrets then, because he seems pretty perky for someone that old.
neologist

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 10:52 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
He needs to publish a book of his diet and exercise secrets then, because he seems pretty perky for someone that old.
Well, he doesn't actually eat anything, if that's what you mean. Very Happy
anonymously99

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 02:15 pm
@neologist,
You men are sick.
0 Replies

Enaj

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 06:51 pm
@neologist,
It seems there are some that do not take a discussion seriously. Neutral

Neologist, what I'm asking is if Satan is the ruler of this world, then Jehovah wouldn't be? What would he be ruling over? Only the true believers? Only the Kingdom of God? What is the JW view on this? Thanks..

Enaj
blueveinedthrobber

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 07:11 pm
@Enaj,
wow, nothing gets by you, eh?
0 Replies

neologist

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 11:32 pm
@Enaj,
Enaj wrote:
Neologist, what I'm asking is if Satan is the ruler of this world, then Jehovah wouldn't be? What would he be ruling over? Only the true believers? Only the Kingdom of God? What is the JW view on this? Thanks.
Satan's rule is not permanent. Neither are the evils of war and crime and sickness and death.

No doubt you and I would aver that more than enough time has elapsed for Jehovah to remove these ills; but you and I are not keepers of the clock.
anonymously99

Fri 28 Mar, 2014 11:48 pm
@neologist,
I do not think satan rules the world. Why would someone say that.

I believe we all have a choice. Worship God or the devil.
Am I correct.
I believe that's why we were given the privilege of having human form. The opportunity to decide. Otherwise we would be in heaven or hell.
Enaj

Sat 29 Mar, 2014 06:07 pm
@neologist,
Thanks for the reply, Neologist, although I don't feel yet that I've received an answer to what I was asking. This is what I think, that God created everything and everyone, so he is the creator of everything, but he is the God of the Kingdom of God and of his believers, but not of unbelievers as they would be worshipping other gods or no gods, or just do not have at all. Does this make sense to you? Just a thought.

Also, I believe more that satan is not a literal individual but the opposition of man against God and his Son, as all the evil and disobedience by man is done by free will, by choice. What we are actually tempted by is our own desires. We choose to do good or bad by these desires. Satan actually means slanderer or being in opposition, and so is more of an adjective to describe the disobedient behavior of an individual against another such as God.

I'm sure you would disagree? What do you think?

Enaj

Krumple

Sat 29 Mar, 2014 06:25 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

I do not think satan rules the world. Why would someone say that.

I believe we all have a choice. Worship God or the devil.
Am I correct.
I believe that's why we were given the privilege of having human form. The opportunity to decide. Otherwise we would be in heaven or hell.

Non-sense.

You were not giving the option to be born. If christianity is true then you were forced into this stupid game of believe in god or be tortured for eternity. It is absolute nonsense.
anonymously99

Sat 29 Mar, 2014 06:37 pm
@Krumple,
I don't believe I said we had the option to be born. Otherwise. That would be nice. I don't think that's possible. I don't believe religion is a game.

I have been tortured mentally since not long after coming into this world. I believe we all suffer in some way, form. That is how we learn. Or not. It takes time. Everyone's mind works differently.

You are non sense for using the words you have just used in your post I am replying to.
Krumple

Sat 29 Mar, 2014 07:00 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

I don't believe I said we had the option to be born. Otherwise. That would be nice. I don't think that's possible. I don't believe religion is a game.

I have been tortured mentally since not long after coming into this world. I believe we all suffer in some way, form. That is how we learn. Or not. It takes time. Everyone's mind works differently.

You are non sense for using the words you have just used in your post I am replying to.

You clearly don't understand the implications of what I said.

If you don't have a choice to be born, then you are FORCED to make a choice. Being born is against your will. Being forced into making a choice where on one hand you will be tortured for eternity or rewarded is absurd.

The whole theology is based on an attempt to empower human laws so people will behave towards each other.

You see if a person says this is how we should do things, occasionally you might have another person who objects and claimed foul and wants to challenge the rule maker. But if you cleverly claim a god handed down these rules then a person can't challenge them. It empowers the rules and makes them out of reach for challenging.

This is how and why theology was crafted. It was an attempt to empower rules to help the tribal system function. It also helped to solve other things that were not understood.

But religion and theology is obsolete now, we no longer need it. Well most of us have transcended it but there are others who, to no fault of their own have been brainwashed and indoctrinated into these ideas that they find difficult to shed.
anonymously99

Sat 29 Mar, 2014 07:05 pm
@Krumple,
Listen K. We were not meant to challenge the word of God.

Have you lost your mind? Don't answer.

I think you are sad.
Krumple

Sat 29 Mar, 2014 07:11 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

Listen K. We were not meant to challenge the word of God.

Have you lost your mind? Don't answer.

I think you are sad.

You can think anything you want about me. Just because you think something, doesn't mean it is true. I think you are delusional. Does that mean that you are?

I couldn't care any less that you think the word of god is not meant to be challenged. But you know what that sounds like to me, some mantra a cult leader tells his congregation to prevent them from discovering the truth. That the theology is bullshit.

I tell you what. If christianity is the truth, then no amount of challenging the word should be feared. The fact that you have to say that it shouldn't is a red flag that there is something to hide.

You want me to shut up and bury my head in the sand like you have. No thanks.
anonymously99

Sat 29 Mar, 2014 07:15 pm
@Krumple,
When did I bury my head in the sand? Tell me I honestly don't remember. You're the one who wants me to shut up.

I don't feel the word needs to be challenged because we are here, existing.

You must be blind.
Krumple

Sat 29 Mar, 2014 07:21 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

When did I bury my head in the sand? Tell me I honestly don't remember. You're the one who wants me to shut up.

I don't feel the word needs to be challenged because we are here, existing.

You must be blind.

Are your reading comprehension skills that lacking or are you purposely wanting to be obtuse?
anonymously99

Sat 29 Mar, 2014 07:33 pm
@Krumple,
You may believe what you want to believe krumplestillskin.
Krumple

Sat 29 Mar, 2014 07:36 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:

You may believe what you want to believe krumplestillskin.

Yeah just as I suspected..
anonymously99

Sat 29 Mar, 2014 07:39 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
Yeah just as I suspected..

Yeah just as I suspected.
0 Replies