Define Satan

AndrewFerrol

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 04:54 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Extremely evil or cruel; expressive of cruelty or befitting hell..
0 Replies

Germlat

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 01:04 pm
@izzythepush,
You searched me...not me you so...take a chill pill ..it's all comedy anyway.
izzythepush

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 02:27 pm
@Germlat,
I searched you? Did I ****. I came across your post. Don't flatter yourself darlin'.
Romeo Fabulini

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 05:11 pm
Quote:
Germlat said: @RF- You know you thinking about the ladies swooning is absolute stupidity or vanity either way same thing. Chew on that.

Take it easy baby, no need to play hard to get! If you wanna be my girl just say so..Smile
Here's me swaggering along Plymouth seafront, take my hand and we'll swagger along together..Smile
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/POS-swagger2_zps8e311a2c.jpg~original

Germlat

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 05:31 pm
@izzythepush,
Meaning you came to me first. I never sought you.
Germlat

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 05:59 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Someone hold me back! I never knew such an Adonis existed.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 06:02 pm
@Germlat,
I saw someone had posted something stupid, so I commented.
Germlat

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 06:06 pm
@izzythepush,
You didn't get the joke..it's ok
izzythepush

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 06:42 pm
@Germlat,
I'm not the only one. People get my jokes.
http://able2know.org/topic/230205-7#post-5540096
Germlat

Fri 3 Jan, 2014 06:45 pm
@izzythepush,
Good for you..no problem..simply you didn't get this one.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Sun 5 Jan, 2014 10:54 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Infrablue said: (Satan) is the prime excuse to shirk responsibility for one's actions.

Yes, if somebody says "the devil made me do it", what they really mean is "I wasn't strong enough to resist his temptation"

The claim that one isn't strong enough to resist Satan's temptation is a skirting of responsibility for one's own thoughts and feelings that lead to negative behavior. It's the personification of these thoughts and feelings and from there the pining of the responsibility for these thoughts and feelings to this person.
Germlat

Sun 5 Jan, 2014 11:41 am
@InfraBlue,
I agree. It is easier for some to deflect attention from their own behavior and become victim rather than perpetrator.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Thu 9 Jan, 2014 12:03 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
"What is he?"

Anon wrote:
"satan = €^¡|"
anonymously99stwin

Thu 9 Jan, 2014 12:14 am
@anonymously99stwin,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T0utQ-XWGY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
neologist

Thu 9 Jan, 2014 01:14 am
@anonymously99stwin,
A large portion of a2kers (myself included) eschew offsite links, particularly those that have no supporting text.
So.
Sorry.
I didn't click it.
What's it about?
anonymously99stwin

Thu 9 Jan, 2014 01:38 am
@neologist,
To define satan is to give definition. In the song the word definition is mentioned. Sarcastic joke I was making, trying to make maybe.

Have this feeling not many can make sense of my sarcasm.
Romeo Fabulini

Thu 9 Jan, 2014 02:44 am
Shakespeare's Macbeth is a great study of the human mind.
At the start of the play General Macbeth is a great Scottish national hero and fearless warrior and the King gives him medals and stuff, and he could then have just relaxed and enjoyed a long and happy life,
But Macbeth falls victim to satanic influence and begins getting big ideas and ambitions, and to cut a long story short he loses his peace of mind and ends up in a right mess hated by everybody-
"Full of scorpions is my mind!" he wails to his wife, and too late he realises he's been led up the garden path by satan working through the 3 witches.
0 Replies

neologist

Thu 9 Jan, 2014 11:13 am
@anonymously99stwin,
anonymously99stwin wrote:
To define satan is to give definition. In the song the word definition is mentioned.
I used to have quite good definition, despite weighing 240 pounds. I don't recall having defined Satan in order to acquire it, though.

I remember reps.
anonymously99stwin

Thu 9 Jan, 2014 11:30 am
@neologist,
I believe in being half way ((at least)) half way mentally sane before moving forward, proceeding.

That thing where understanding, reading directions/instructions, understanding is a must if you want to succeed.

Oh? Shocked as I slightly turn my head to the right.

I need to know how to fly the plane before taking off. What buttons do I push, what gear do I shift, etc yes you need knowledge even if it's a small amount.
anonymously99stwin

Thu 9 Jan, 2014 12:07 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
If I were operating that plane I would want to make sure Romeo Fabulini's fans made it safely to him.

I understand. The beach isn't going anywhere.