Define Satan

JTT

Wed 19 Mar, 2014 08:35 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat: According to Christianity, the embodiment of pure evil ( powers and principalities ). A willful, prideful spirit who is father of all lies. One who possesses such narcissism as to set up the human race for failure in order to win a bet.
---------------

You've described the USA, Germy.
blueveinedthrobber

Thu 20 Mar, 2014 07:18 am
Doo doo head. Master of doo doo heads everywhere.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Thu 20 Mar, 2014 08:20 pm
@JTT,
Germlat wrote:

Germlat: According to Christianity, the embodiment of pure evil ( powers and principalities ). A willful, prideful spirit who is father of all lies. One who possesses such narcissism as to set up the human race for failure in order to win a bet.

---------------

You've just described JTT perfectly.
JTT

Thu 20 Mar, 2014 08:55 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Terribly lame, mr newspaper reporter. It's not me that has slaughtered millions of innocents, killed children with wild abandon, committed genocide against Native Americans, spread poisonous chemicals and other WMDs far and wide over the world.

0 Replies

JTT

Thu 20 Mar, 2014 09:10 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
What is the difference between the USA and Nazi Germany, Merry?

The Nazis had a much much shorter run.

Hawaii: 120 Years of US Occupation: Militarism and “America’s Pacific Century”

By Timothy Alexander Guzman
Global Research, January 14, 2013
Silent Crow News
Region: USA
Theme: Culture, Society & History

http://www.globalresearch.ca/hawaii-120-years-of-us-occupation-militarism-and-americas-pacific-century/5318834

0 Replies

JTT

Fri 21 Mar, 2014 05:09 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Now where did that famous newspaper reporter, Lustig Andrei, aka Merry Andrew, get to?
anonymously99

Wed 26 Mar, 2014 12:46 am
@JTT,
Satan is a state of mind. Darkness. Negativity. Else similar. The more love you have within yourself the happier you will be.
neologist

Wed 26 Mar, 2014 10:08 am
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:
Satan is a state of mind. Darkness. Negativity. Else similar. The more love you have within yourself the happier you will be.
If that were all, we might be better off. Regrettably, he is a person of great power, the ruler of our modern world.
JTT

Wed 26 Mar, 2014 11:41 am
@neologist,
What if you had an uncle that was the picture of perfection to your family, was loved by all of the family and then you find out that that uncle is actually a monster, a rapist, a vicious murderer, a guy who poisons children, burns children to death in their homes, steals their wealth. A guy that tortures people, cuts women's breasts off, ... .

Would you consider such a person satanic, Neo?
anonymously99

Wed 26 Mar, 2014 12:48 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
If that were all, we might be better off. Regrettably, he is a person of great power, the ruler of our modern world.

Negative light and energy. Physical form is just an illusion.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Wed 26 Mar, 2014 12:50 pm
@neologist,
JTT is stalking me.
anonymously99

Wed 26 Mar, 2014 12:54 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
I believe lies are forgiven.

I am thinking lies are forgiven as long as you confess.
0 Replies

neologist

Wed 26 Mar, 2014 04:04 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
What if you had an uncle that was the picture of perfection to your family, was loved by all of the family and then you find out that that uncle is actually a monster, a rapist, a vicious murderer, a guy who poisons children, burns children to death in their homes, steals their wealth. A guy that tortures people, cuts women's breasts off, ... .

Would you consider such a person satanic, Neo?
Satanic or demonic, yes. But not Satan.
neologist

Wed 26 Mar, 2014 04:06 pm
@anonymously99,
anonymously99 wrote:
JTT is stalking me.
Close your curtains and sneak out the back door.
0 Replies

JTT

Wed 26 Mar, 2014 04:13 pm
@neologist,
If it continued for two centuries and showed no sign of stopping, would you consider that entity to be an agent of Satan?
anonymously99

Wed 26 Mar, 2014 04:14 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Satanic or demonic, yes. But not Satan.

You must be referring to JTT.
0 Replies

neologist

Wed 26 Mar, 2014 04:34 pm
@JTT,
Recall that Jesus, when offered the world by Satan, did not deny Satan's ownership of it.

The fact so sleazily avoided by the churches of christendom is Satan's current control of world affairs.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Wed 26 Mar, 2014 05:23 pm
@anonymously99,
Are you trying to confuse me.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Wed 26 Mar, 2014 05:51 pm
Satan only "rules" because people are too weak to resist his attempts to rule and control them.
He's a mind-reader, sifting peoples thoughts to pick up on their character flaws to use against them, then injecting custom-made poisonous "seeds" into their minds.
He tries it with all of us, for example Jesus said to Peter- "Satan wanted to sift you" (Luke 22:31)

Atheists are the easiest meat for Satan because they don't believe he exists and therefore can't defend against him.
He's also good at influencing organised religions and cults; for example he's convinced catholics to waste prayers on Mary instead of God, and convinced cultists that they know more than the rest of us.

Jesus said- "Satan has no hold on me" (John 14:30),
so all we can do is try to be like him and take this advice-
"Don't give the devil a foothold" (Eph 4:27)
"Resist the devil and he'll flee from you" (James 4:7)

Satan in 'The Passion', always slyly lurking, planning, scheming..
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sub2/satan.jpg
0 Replies

Enaj

Wed 26 Mar, 2014 06:27 pm
@neologist,
Neo, if Satan is the god of our modern world, who is God the God over?