not sure what to do

m4m1992

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2013 07:53 pm
im not sure how i feel at this point, but i met a guy that is attractive and i like him but dont know all that well on a dating site he's in the army i dont know if im ready for this I'm 21 but it also scares me because i dont want certain people knowing about my personal life this is all new to me I'm unsure, nervous and scared what do i do?

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2013 02:30 am
@m4m1992,
Get a backbone?

You're a 21 year old, fercrissake, spit out your dummy and go and do voluntary work in a shithole somewhere.

Then maybe you'll grow up a bit and put things in proper perspective.

Or then again you can run around with your jazz hands in the air for the rest of your life, shouting things like "OMG....O-M-G", and crying at Simon Cowell induced tragedies relating to various immature wannabe people who reckon they're a star for some unknown reason.
There are plenty of them out there, so at least you won't be on your own.

Your choice, in the end.
jespah

Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2013 06:30 am
@m4m1992,
A grip. Get one. They're nice.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2013 11:19 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:
Or then again you can run around with your jazz hands in the air for the rest of your life, shouting things like "OMG....O-M-G"

That is funny.
m4m1992

Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2013 06:32 pm
@contrex,
well for one thing i don't run around with my hands up I'm more of man than you are maybe the question just sounded odd but i actually own and run my own company and support myself so if you don't know how to speak like an adult don't speak at all but nice try though.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2013 07:56 pm
@m4m1992,
People are making fun of you because you sound not only dumb but you might want to start a dumb blog, which could proliferate.

On the other hand, taking what you said, I think you need to rework your pitch.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 4 Oct, 2013 06:31 am
@m4m1992,
What's so wrong with just meeting this guy for coffee and figuring out what's up with you two? You don't need to make any kind of decision about this other than what you want in the coffee.

Meeting a person does not mean a sexual commitment. You jumped to conclusion too fast, kiddo.
0 Replies

smurf10

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 07:44 am
@m4m1992,
its scary place to be. i was once like this. its because you are not comfortable with your sexuality yet. this will only come with meeting guys and getting experience. just keep chatting to this guy. get to know him more. let him know how you feel and your situation. only meet him when you feel ready. everyone is nervous about meeting guys they like. its just natural thing. the guy will feel exactly the same as you. just try to meet in a discreet place. just for a chat at first. only do this when you feel comfortable talking to him online. you dont have to tell anybody about this. nobody will find out. i am not out either and met plenty of guys. just ask for there discretion. most guys have been in your situation so they understand. hope this helps. unlike the sarcastic dicks who have commented before.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2013 08:33 am
@m4m1992,
m4m1992 wrote:
if you don't know how to speak like an adult don't speak at all but nice try though.

Maybe you could go F yourself, Mr. "I'm more of a man (really?) who owns my own company (a poodle parlor?). You sure sound like a pantywaist to me.

0 Replies