i want to die

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 09:34 am
i want to die because my heart is split between two girls that i love very much and do anything for yet they cant seem to get togeather with me :[

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 10:13 am
@angel of death,
Quote:
they cant seem to get togeather with me

Maybe because they do not want to get together with you.

Look, I don't know how old you are, but I'm betting you are really young. So here is some advice for you. Life is full of disappointments. Having feelings for someone and not having them feel the same way about you will happen. Learn to deal with it.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 10:14 am
@angel of death,
Depression is a serious illness. There is no shame in seeking help. In fact, I strongly encourage it.

As for your issue with these two girls, the bottom line is, we all go through relationship dry spells, where it doesn't seem as if we can get together with anyone. But those nearly always turn out to be temporary conditions. I bet that'll be the case with you, too.

So, again, I urge you to seek help. Because suicide is a permanent answer (and is not a solution) to a temporary problem.

Go get help. You deserve to live.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 11:25 am
@angel of death,
If you commit suicide your parents are gonna kill you.
farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 11:28 am
@farmerman,
Now for the correct answer. I was once hit by explosive fragments that did damage to me permanently. As a result I was out of consciousness for 2 days. When I came to, I found my life a precious thing that I was so happy that I retained. Ive herd that folks who commit suicide and fail are given a wonderful gift of life that they cherish and try to protect. Besides, theyre girls for chrise sakes. If you git 2 on the line Im sure there are many others you haven't met yet.

WAITLL YOU GET LAID THE FIRST TIME, youll never forget it.
0 Replies