mndii

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 05:52 am
I’ve been friends with a girl about a year and we get along perfectly it’s funny. People have always said we should date so recently I’ve asked her if we should she Said that she doesn’t think we can she’s busy and or not ready but she ended up saying yes like 10 hours later. We dated for 2 days it was going surprisingly well for me and her but she said she still sees us as friends and we stopped. We are still good friends and she doesn’t mind the fact that I like her and said one day we might be able to date but she is not ready now.

I don’t know if I should just wait because Im not to worried about having a girlfriend for a while and I kinda like her quite a bit and can defiantly see us in the future but I just don’t want to be too sure that she will go out with me for real this time. We will be going to the same college and both are juniors in highschool and I drive her to school in the morning and home in the afternoon because we live a street away from each other so we spend quite a lot of time together and probably will in the future

contrex

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 06:41 am
@mndii,
mndii wrote:
I don’t know if I should just wait

No, you shouldn't, if you mean sitting around with your arms folded, not thinking of dating anybody else, until she decides to be your girlfriend. Live your life, do stuff, whatever. If it happens it happens. Girls often say things like "I just want to be friends at the moment" when they mean "I don't want to be your girlfriend", and the guy just hears the "at the moment" part and thinks it might happen one day and wastes a whole lot of time waiting for something that isn't going to happen. You don't have to hang around for girls. it's usually a bad idea. Sadly waiting around like a faithful dog does not impress girls. Not the right kind of girl anyway. Maybe if you date someone else it might help her make up her mind, and if not you'll have some fun, and who knows, you might see things differently as a result.
0 Replies