Sic, and sick.
BillRM

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 01:22 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Quote:
They are almost at room temperate.....

Sic, and sick.

Sorry but the people who are sick here are those who wish to use those men and women deaths at the hand of a mental ill man to promote their own anti-second amendment program..

The families of the victims had not even in some cases been notified of their deaths before those posters was posting here while rubbing their hands together in glee.

That is sick........sick...sick.....sick

It is too bad that the 911 terrorists or Timothy McVeigh did not use firearms so those events can not use to further their agenda.

Below viewing threshold (view)
Olivier5

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 02:11 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Sorry but the people who are sick here are those who wish to use those men and women deaths at the hand of a mental ill man to promote their own anti-second amendment program.

You're the one who raised that issue up, by trying to prevent people from drawing lessons from the death of these people, arguing about the still-igh temperature of their remains... You were the first one to politicize this **** RIGHT HERE.

Just to promote your pro-gun agenda. So sick....

I hope you confuse your anal thermometer with a loaded gun, next time you have fever.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 02:13 pm
Please ignore Bill on this thread. He is a killer for any thread he gets on.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 02:16 pm
@Olivier5,
Actually it was Edgar who started it. His comment about access to guns.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 02:17 pm
That goes for the other posters like him.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
farmerman

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 04:12 pm
@edgarblythe,
As usual, the news is about 24 hours ahead of the facts. Yesterdays news was mostly bullshit. The perp seems to have been a really fucked up individual who clearly left enough signs to those whod pay attention .
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 04:33 pm
@farmerman,
Right. I have been watching both network and local news. I think I am going to wait a day or three before posting about sensational news stories from now on.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 04:42 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

I hope you confuse your anal thermometer with a loaded gun, next time you have fever.

Now there's the sentiment of a pacifist if I ever saw one.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 04:49 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
This is off topic and I don't want it to become the focus of the thread, but not every person who advocates reasonable gun control is a pacifist.
BillRM

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 05:04 pm
@BillRM,
I love the idea of getting five vote downs for daring to state that we need more mental health programs and out reach programs to offer help to such people as the Naval Yard shooter before anything evil can happen far far more then more guns control laws!!!!!!!!!

It was no secret long long before his shooting spree that he had mental health problems.

Kind of proved my point that it is not a desire to reduce such events from happening but just a desire to used such happenings to promote more gun control that motivate most of the posters on this thread.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 05:49 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:

I'm no pacifist and i've shot guns for sports, but still think that allowing guns and ammo to flow freely in any society is a recipe for disaster.
BillRM

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 05:59 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
I'm no pacifist and i've shot guns for sports, but still think that allowing guns and ammo to flow freely in any society is a recipe for disaster.

Guns are hardly the most deadly means of killing your fellow men in large numbers from seized aircrafts using box cutters killing thousands, to a farm boy mixing a truckload of home make explosives killing hundreds, to a drunk who used a few gallons of gasoline to wiped out almost a hundred people at a NYC after hour club that had been proven over and over and over again.

The means is beside the points, the desire to kill in many cases motivated by mental disorders such as in the case of the shooter that is the subject of this thread happen to be at least in my opinion.

If you wish to end the thousands of gun deaths that is occurring in a large numbers of our cities every year my suggestion is to end the funding of the drug gangs by ending the so call war on drug and move the drug problem from the criminal justice system to the public heath system where it belong.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 06:01 pm
@edgarblythe,
What do you want the focus of the thread to be?

Surely you didn't think that this event was not going to be viewed in terms of the gun-control debate.

I wouldn't say that your comment about another nut with access to these weapons necessarily invited the debate into this thread, but it certainly opened the door.

Of course all proponents of gun-control are not pacifists (is being one such a bad thing?) but surely you appreciate the tasty irony of someone astride a high horse and railing against a perceive proponent of the American gun-culture, expressing a wish that the proponent would shove an AK47 up his ass.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 06:02 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:

Good for you.

How do you feel about wishes for violence towards those with whom one disagrees?
BillRM

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 06:05 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
How do you feel about wishes for violence towards those with whom one disagrees?

LOL................
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 06:20 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
BREAKING: AP sources: Navy yard gunman was treated by US for serious mental illness, 'hearing voices.'

The guy was also an Obunga suppporter...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/09/17/Navy-Yard-Shooter-friend-Describes%20Alexis-as-liberal-Obama-fan

The thing about inner voices also didn't help....
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2013 06:23 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
As you well know, there are a few individuals who flood a thread, repeating the same tired crap endlessly, and I want to avoid it as much as possible. There are dozens of threads where they have already said all they have to say.
0 Replies