parados

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 08:26 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

No one claimed these other attacks were due to some anti-Muslim video either.

Are you saying Congress is only investigating whether the attack was the result of a video?
Or are you simply using that as an excuse?

If you remember Bush claimed Iraq had WMD and we all know how that turned out. More dead. More treasure spent. I wonder when the Republicans are going to investigate that one.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 09:13 am
@parados,
Baldimo wrote:
No one claimed these other attacks were due to some anti-Muslim video either.
parados wrote:
If you remember Bush claimed Iraq had WMD
and we all know how that turned out.
Yeah; it turned out with Saddam being overthrown.
I can put up with that.

parados wrote:
More dead.
Yeah; Saddam & Uday.

parados wrote:
More treasure spent.
It was worth it.
Pee on their graves.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 10:24 am
@parados,
Their too busy investigating everything Obama does. I am sure they will investigate Bush and Chaney in one or two centuries.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 10:58 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Their too busy investigating everything Obama does. I am sure they will investigate Bush and Chaney in one or two centuries.

It is amazing how you can justify another wrong with what you perceive to be another one.
If Obama is abusing his executive power, and he is, that is what should concern you. Making excuses never solves anything. But that is how Obama wants it and apparently you do too.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 11:00 am
@RABEL222,
You are a riot. Why didn't the Dems do the same thing when they controlled both houses of Congress? They made all the noise and said all the right things, and then didn't do anything about it. They had almost 4 years to do all they wanted but didn't. Don't put the responsibility on the GOP just because they are busting Obama's balls for what he has been doing. No party is going to investigate their own leader and you know it.

If these other things are so important why aren't the Dems doing it now? No one is stopping them.
parados

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 11:05 am
@Baldimo,
The Democrats had the sense not to play politics. That is all the investigation into Benghazi is at this point. They aren't trying to find out what really happened and prevent it in the future which is what Congress is SUPPOSED to do. They are simply trying to make political hay. It's disgusting. I would feel the same way if the Dems were doing it.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 05:48 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
It is amazing how you can justify another wrong with what you perceive to be another one.
If Obama is abusing his executive power, and he is, that is what should concern you. Making excuses never solves anything. But that is how Obama wants it and apparently you do too.

You know CJ, this would be more impressive if you had expressed your outrage when Bush and Chaney Started one war on a lie while fighting one in Afghanastan and refused to raise taxes to pay for either of them while establishing an unfunded drug program and attaching it to Social Security, and lowering taxes on the rich. Your protest is kind of an empty one.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 05:51 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldy, everyone knows who and what you are so I am not going to answer you. Parados did an adequate job of putting you in your place.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 08:53 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
You know CJ, this would be more impressive if you had expressed your outrage when Bush and Chaney Started one war on a lie while fighting one in Afghanastan and refused to raise taxes to pay for either of them while establishing an unfunded drug program and attaching it to Social Security, and lowering taxes on the rich. Your protest is kind of an empty one.

What are you smoking? And Afghanistan is Obamas war.
jcboy

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 09:39 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

What I find amazing is you figured out how to change the font color.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 09:48 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
What I find amazing is you figure out now to change the font color.

Would that be like your proofreading?
RABEL222

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 09:48 pm
@coldjoint,
Bush jr. started it. Not that I blame him for doing so. You should go back to school and take some history lessons.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 09:51 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Bush jr. started it. Not that I blame him for doing so. You should go back to school and take some history lessons.

And Obama said he had to stay there and even kept Bushes Defense secretary.
No, you should stop making excuses for the idiot in chief.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 09:55 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
What I find amazing is you figure out now to change the font color.

Would that be like your proofreading?

I actually don't proof read everything, I'm just not fond of fem boys that insist on posting in pink font.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 10:02 pm
@jcboy,
Quote:
I actually don't proof read everything, I'm just not fond of fem boys that insist on posting in pink font.

It is magenta. And are you homophobic smart ass?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 10:47 am
@RABEL222,
Putting me in my place? All he did was pass the buck with stupid political speak. If every investigation is a political game, why even have the ability for Congress to hold hearings?

Do you not recall the hearings on the firing of US attorneys or the BS Valarie Plame hearings? Do you really want to stick to that statement about the Dems not playing political games with hearings? Give me a few hours, and I will look up all the hearings that took place during the Bush years that were started by the Dems.
parados

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 12:04 pm
@Baldimo,
Who said every investigation was a political game?

When an investigation is about who said the attack was the result of video and when did they say it, then it IS a political game. It is not about protecting our embassies. It is not about figuring out what happened that night. It is simply a political game that has nothing to do with helping the country.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 12:08 pm
@parados,
Quote:
It is simply a political game that has nothing to do with helping the country.

Just like Obama.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 12:11 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Do you not recall the hearings on the firing of US attorneys or the BS Valarie Plame hearings? Do you really want to stick to that statement about the Dems not playing political games with hearings? Give me a few hours, and I will look up all the hearings that took place during the Bush years that were started by the Dems.

You mean the firing of US attorneys where the DoJ report said the firings were "arbitrary", "fundamentally flawed", and "raised doubts about the integrity of Department prosecution decisions"? I would say that is something that Congress should investigate.

Are you also referring to the Valarie Plame case where the CIA requested a criminal investigation? Again, when the WH is being investigated under a criminal complaint, I think Congress has the ability to do it's own investigation.

I am curious which Federal agency is conducting a criminal investigation about how the WH handled Benghazi. Could you enlighten us?
Baldimo

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2013 12:33 pm
@parados,
What were the results of those "investigations"? Nothing, that's what. No one got into trouble and as soon as Bush was out of office and Obama was in, they stopped and we never heard anything about them again.

There is no Federal agency investigating these offences by the Obama administration because they are all controlled by Obama and his people. The DOJ should have investigated the Fast and Furious scandal but the President hid everything behind executive privilege. Why, didn't he say the WH had nothing to do with FF? If that was the case why the EP dodge? Same thing with Benghazi, it should have been handled by the State Dept, but the leader of said dept gave us an, "What does it matter now", routine so no more investigation there.

You don't think those things are abig deal, but some of us do. Just like I don't think the CIA leak was an issue because the woman hadn't been in undercover work for years. She wasn't active so there wasn't any scandal. Same thing for the DOJ firings, it was purly political and it started with Hearings from the Dems. Who controlled the House after 2006 until 2010?