coldjoint

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 12:20 pm
@parados,
Quote:
It seems it's only a republican thing when there is a Democrat in the White House.

It seems you have forgotten we are all Americans, and the attempt to dismiss 4 murders of Americans is a Democratic ploy.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 12:39 pm
@parados,
He was the first Ambassador killed in the last 30 years. Trust you and me, if one had died on Bush's watch the media would have had an orgasm to make sure there were answers. Instead the media is dropping the ball and letting Obama get away with "I didn't find out about it till I saw it on the news". He can't even tell the truth about his signature health care law. They have spent the last several weeks re-writing what the Obama said for the last several years about keeping your plan.
parados

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 12:45 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Obama get away with "I didn't find out about it till I saw it on the news".

Wow... You RWers do like to make things up. Obama never said any such thing. The WH released photos of Obama that night with others watching the feed from a drone.

Diplomats died on Bush's watch. Actual Embassies were attacked on Bush's watch. Now you want to put the restriction at "Ambassador" before the Republicans are worried about it?
Baldimo

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 12:50 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Obama get away with "I didn't find out about it till I saw it on the news".

This refers to the other things that have gone on since Benghazi. It's a larger symptom of something rotten in Denmark! The media allows the slide to continue. If Obama got half the negative press Bush got this would be a different administration.
parados

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 01:16 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
This refers to the other things that have gone on since Benghazi. It's a larger symptom of something rotten in Denmark! The media allows the slide to continue. If Obama got half the negative press Bush got this would be a different administration.

I'm curious how you decided negative press for each President. I would bet any study of actual press for each President over their Presidency would find Obama has received almost as much if not more negative press compared to Bush.
parados

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 01:18 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
This refers to the other things that have gone on since Benghazi.

What "things?" No sense making accurate statements, is there Baldimo?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 01:22 pm
@parados,
Only if you look at Foxnews. The rest of the media has been nice to Obama.
parados

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 01:29 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Only if you look at Foxnews. The rest of the media has been nice to Obama.

Really? What study tells you that?

Actual studies tell us that isn't the case at all.

http://www.politicususa.com/2012/04/23/media-bias-exposed-romney-gets-3-times-more-positive-coverage-than-obama.html

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/22/liberal-media-myth-debunked-study-shows-u-s-news-critical-bush-critical-obama.html
Baldimo

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 02:02 pm
@parados,
Are you serious about these links? We are talking about media bias and you share links to a site that is promoting itself as "Real Liberal Politics".

Hell the 2nd article mentions the "fake scandal" that was the IRS targeting of Tea Party groups. The fact they call it a "fake scandal" tells me all I need to know. The fact that the head of the IRS has stepped down since then also speaks volumes.
woiyo

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 02:22 pm
@parados,
Bull. You and the Democrats want to protect Hillary and Obama from criticism. This whole thing stinks and you know it but will refuse to admit it. There is a cover up and you want to ignore it.

Nice.
parados

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 03:00 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Are you serious about these links? We are talking about media bias and you share links to a site that is promoting itself as "Real Liberal Politics".

Didn't bother to check the actual sources referenced in the articles, did you? The fact that you simply dismiss because you feel a source is biased speaks volumes.

Check out the actual Pew research study if you feel the source reporting on it is biased.

Quote:
Hell the 2nd article mentions the "fake scandal" that was the IRS targeting of Tea Party groups. The fact they call it a "fake scandal" tells me all I need to know. The fact that the head of the IRS has stepped down since then also speaks volumes.

The fact that you are an idiot speaks volumes. (Might as well answer your logical fallacy with another.)
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 03:03 pm
@woiyo,
woiyo wrote:

Bull. You and the Democrats want to protect Hillary and Obama from criticism. This whole thing stinks and you know it but will refuse to admit it. There is a cover up and you want to ignore it.

Nice.

OK woiyo, I would love to see the GOP investigation of the Pakistan embassy attack that killed US diplomat David Foy and 3 others.

How about the GOP investigation of the Karachi attack in 2002 that killed 12 people?

Clearly there must have been a cover up if you can't produce evidence of those investigations, don't you think woiyo?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 03:04 pm
@BigEgo,
BigEgo wrote:
House Republicans say the nation can't afford anything, but they are set to waste a lot more taxpayer money by holding three different hearings on Benghazi this week.

Republicans To Waste More Taxpayer Money By Holding 3 Hearings on Benghazi This Week
Properly, he shud be impeached for criminally negligent homicide
and for dishonoring and violating a fiduciary relationship.

If that 's not happening, then minimally let him stand in disgrace before history.
That 's little enuf punishment for getting the guys killed.
The Congressional Hearings will accomplish that.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 03:08 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

woiyo wrote:

Nice.

OK woiyo, I would love to see the GOP investigation of the Pakistan embassy attack that killed US diplomat David Foy and 3 others.

How about the GOP investigation of the Karachi attack in 2002 that killed 12 people?

Clearly there must have been a cover up if you can't produce evidence of those investigations, don't you think woiyo?
I dont see the point; it seems like a giant non-sequitur to me.

David
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 05:19 pm
@parados,
That was a waste of time and effort. He panned them before I had time to read the first one.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2013 05:30 pm
@parados,
No one claimed these other attacks were due to some anti-Muslim video either.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 04:51 am
@Baldimo,
It was obama's duty to offer sufficient military support
to keep members of his diplomatic service alive, regardless
of the motivation of those who choose to kill them.
The Ambassador represents the person of the President.
Thay relied on his support; he flunked.

This all shud have come out before the election.

The House of Representatives shud at least hold hearings
qua impeachment of obama for criminally negligent homicide,
tho there is little chance that the Senate 'd vindicate
the victims of that crime; no justice for them, right ?

David
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 07:40 am
I've never liked Obama since he made that cheap "joke" about disabled people on the Jay Leno show, and I thought "haha he's just lost the disabled vote".
But amazingly America voted him back in for a second term!
revelette

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 08:02 am
@Baldimo,
You know, this is such a tired meme, in fact most of the arguments here in a2k are just getting wearisome to the point of boredom. In any event, it is not as though there was no anti-Muslim video and protest going on at the same time as the attack on Benghazi. In fact there were witnesses in Libya who cited the video as the reason for the terrorist attack. Rice was wrong in that it was a spontaneous attack, but I honestly don't think it was done as some kind of cover-up.

The following is a liberal source, however, it has sources either referenced or embedded in their article for their statements or claims.

Four Media Reports From Libya That Linked The Benghazi Attacks To The Anti-Islam Video
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2013 08:12 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

I've never liked Obama since he made that cheap "joke"
about disabled people on the Jay Leno show,
and I thought "haha he's just lost the disabled vote".
But amazingly America voted him back in for a second term!
What did he say ?
0 Replies