Suspicious number of text msgs???

Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2013 12:22 pm
I recently discovered that my wife has been text messaging a male co worker a lot. I could only stand to count one day but there were 111 text msgs between them in a 9 hour period. This volume of msgs between the two was close to that any given day they were talking. She says it was mostly about work but admitted it was stupid and she shouldn't have done it but she swears she wasnt cheating on me. However my instinct tells me different. I had to dig up the text info as she always deleted any suspicious numbers from her phone. So my question is does anyone else think that volume of text msgs is suspicious and feel something has to be wrong when that manymsgs are being sent but all of them deleted off?
I really appreciate any input in advance.
Shane

jespah

Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2013 12:33 pm
@ShaneInTheDark,
You've already proven you don't trust her by playing Secret Police and delving into her already-deleted messages. If you're looking for approval for those actions, I don't think a lot of people here are going to provide it.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2013 02:01 pm
Maybe ShaneInTheDark would enjoy a career in the NSA?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2013 10:05 am
Yes - 111 texts to a co-worker in 9 hours is odd.

But even more odd is that you are snooping in her phone.

So something IS wrong, but it probably began long before her texts to a co-worker.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Thu 12 Sep, 2013 11:32 am
@ShaneInTheDark,
ShaneInTheDark wrote:
feel something has to be wrong when that manymsgs are being sent but all of them deleted off?

I definitely feel that something is wrong when a jerk like you spies on his wife like that. I cannot help imagining the content of some of the messages...

09:00 The jerk has been looking at my phone again - lets yank his chain!

09:01 He picked up a note I left for the heating oil man - he thinks "150 gallons please" may be a secret code.

09:05 He thinks I am having sex with the softly spoken guy at the poodle parlor because I took Trixie Belle for a clip. He sure is barking up the wrong tree there!

09:07 The jerk asked me if I was screwing the mailman because we had 3 letters yesterday! They were all bills.

09:10 No, jerkwad, I'm not boinking the guy at the Texaco; the car really had run out of gas and anyway the gas station guy is 65 and a grandfather.

09:12 He thinks I might be letting the clerk at Wal-Mart do me. I told him we needed Cheerios and laundry detergent, and if it made him jealous I'd go to Safeway. He said No Way they have some seriously good looking dudes there!

09:13 He has a seriously small weiner, do you think that may have something to do with it all?

0 Replies