Have i done the right thing?

ippn1

Reply Tue 10 Sep, 2013 05:27 am
- I went to a date with a girl i was dating (cca 1 month) not long ago but thing didt work out because of her baggage (we went on a date because she apologized and wanted to tell my what was going on back then)
- At the end of the date we made out.
- I texted her 2 days after that and invited her to come to my friends apartment where we were paling games
She said she is sick and cant come, so i said: ok, if you want to go for a drink next week, i have time on tuesday and wednesday. She replied she will let me know on mondaay when she will know her schedule bx then.
- Mondey i havent recived any msgs, she replied on tuesday night that she hasnt frgot she has to reply to me and she cant make it this week because she is busy and she suggested a drink next week. I didnt reply because it felt like she was flaky (i know her from before and i knew how se acts when she is niteresed)
- So the next week went by and she never txted me. Me neither.
- When i saw her at a club on saturday i went by and she turned her head around like she didnt see me coming... I didn say hi because of that and half hour later she texted me on FB that she doesnt uderstant my games and it was total bull.s.hit. I said she is the one playing games and blocked her for good.
Then she txted her girl friend (mutual friend) how i blocked her...

women playing games???

jespah

Reply Tue 10 Sep, 2013 06:41 am
@ippn1,
You're both playing games.

Grow up and grow a pair. Passive-aggressively not answering because you've decided this woman is flaky is your own flakiness coming out. If you're not going to provide an answer to a reasonable question, then why are you hanging around with her, and why are you even thinking it's going to progress? People do, you know, have lives outside of dating. Someone being busy or forgetful or having other plans, that does happen. If it's happened exactly one time, it's hardly what anyone would call a trend.

By the way, if you were looking to blow it with this girl and tank any possibility of a relationship, congratulations, you have done the right thing.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 10 Sep, 2013 10:15 am
You two certainly mis-communicate!

You have a mixed up past and now can't get messages straight between you two. (with both at fault)

You could ask her to start all over again and go out on a date, but that would require both of you to eat a lot of crow - which it doesn't sound like you want to do. So move on.

Next time, look for someone without "baggage" and speak directly, honestly, and expect that kind of communication back at ya.
0 Replies