No periods after sex ad pill I BEG PLEASE HELP

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 03:25 pm
Hello,
I am sexually active and have unprotected sex with my boyfriend twice or thrice a month. I immediately take ecp (2 tablets = 1 dose) and I have been doing this for 3 years. This time it's been 3 weeks and I havent had my period and I have never been this late. I was on my period on 24th July and we had unprotected sex and I did not take ecp. Then after my periods, we did it next week and I took an ecp and then on 2nd Aug and I took a dose again. Now its 9th Sep and I havent had my periods. I took a blood test on 27th Aug which cam out negative (1.5). I had light spotting a week after 2nd Aug. I also had oral sex and swallowed the semen on 27th Aug and took a dose of ecp again. Am I pregnant?

Rockhead

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 03:47 pm
@SarahAhmed,
ecp will not protect you during oral sex.

please tell your doctor about this. hopefully he or she can educate you on the causes of pregnancy and make sure that you are not having a gastric baby...
Mame

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 03:51 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

a gastric baby...

lol

To the OP - take a pregnancy test.
0 Replies

SarahAhmed

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 07:48 pm
@Rockhead,
Alright but am I pregnant now with a negative hcg blood test?
0 Replies

SarahAhmed

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 07:56 pm
@Rockhead,
Am I pregnant now?
ossobuco

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 08:07 pm
@SarahAhmed,
How would we know. I don't even know what ecp is except some heroin, online.

Talk with your doctor.
SarahAhmed

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 09:01 pm
@ossobuco,
Its emergency contraceptive pill
ossobuco

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2013 09:05 pm
@SarahAhmed,
Ah, thanks for the clue.
So, you use this as a contraceptive routinely?

I don't actually blame you, you and friends just don't know.

Of course you may be pregnant.

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 10 Sep, 2013 06:04 am
@SarahAhmed,
First and only question needed to be asked: Why have you been playing Russian Roulette with your body by NOT have protected sex. ECP or the morning after pill ISN'T supposed to be used to this degree as a 'daily' contraceptive.

Go to the sites below to see about the negative side effects of using the morning after pill:
http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/emerencycontraception/

Quote:
Frequent use may cause periods to become irregular and unpredictable. Emergency contraception should not be used as a form of ongoing birth control because there are other forms of birth control that are a lot more effective and less expensive.

Emergency contraception does not protect against sexually transmitted infections. You may want to consider getting tested if there is a possibility that unprotected sex put you at risk.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/emergency-contraception-morning-after-pill-4363.asp
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 11 Sep, 2013 10:06 am
@SarahAhmed,
What country are you living in? A lot of countries, in the west at least, sell pregnancy kits over the counter. They are very good, but it might be too early. Go out, buy a kit and read the instructions, if it's too soon to take the test you'll just have to wait.

In the meantime sort out a proper form of contraception, the pill, a coil, condoms, dutch cap, something. Stop using the ecp this way, you're abusing your body.

And you can't get pregnant if you just have oral sex, no matter how much you swallow. It just gets digested like everything else, (except tomato skins of course.)
0 Replies