A2K Memes - the 2013 Edition

oralloy

Reply Tue 8 Dec, 2015 05:57 pm

Einstein was wrong about everything he ever said. I can't believe he was so stupid. I can't believe people are so stupid as to believe what Einstein said.

I have my own theory that makes much more sense than what Einstein said. I have no equations or anything, because I've never taken a course in physics or a high-school level math course. My theory doesn't make any predictions for people to test, so everyone please stop asking me what my theory predicts.

Why won't all these stupid people acknowledge that I'm right and Einstein is wrong!?!
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 9 Dec, 2015 07:29 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Einstein was wrong about everything he ever said. I can't believe he was so stupid. I can't believe people are so stupid as to believe what Einstein said.

I have my own theory that makes much more sense than what Einstein said. I have no equations or anything, because I've never taken a course in physics or a high-school level math course. My theory doesn't make any predictions for people to test, so everyone please stop asking me what my theory predicts.

Why won't all these stupid people acknowledge that I'm right and Einstein is wrong!?!

Wow!

Last night, I actually had a dream where I was in a discussion with the great man...and, in the dream, I was trying to figure a way to get picture with him without looking foolish. (I've posted that picture of me with "him" at Madame Tussaud's Museum several times. And I was reading a book before bed that had Einstein as a character in it.)

Then this morning, I opened to this posting...and thought you had gone nuts, Oralloy.

But then I actually read the title of the thread...and it all cleared up.

Great one!

Einstein is a hero of sorts for me...and when I am in Princeton (which I am often) I usually take a stroll past the house in which he lived.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sat 12 Dec, 2015 11:36 pm
Why does this site keep deleting my posts?

I posted something yesterday, and I can't edit it today. What's with this place?

I not have such good English.
Did that sound natural?

ossobuco

Reply Sun 13 Dec, 2015 01:26 am
@Roberta,
far as I can tell, your are here.

I speak in trepidations from a very old imac, which both carries on and is often completely absurd.

No way I can help you.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2016 04:55 am
@Roberta,
I just forgot what thread this was and thought Boida was posting seriously. It was scary
FBM

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2016 05:04 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/coffeescreen.gif

farmerman

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2016 06:55 am
@FBM,
wearing...Today Im wearing a goat skin pair of grotchkies , a Levi Kerjanian tee shirt with agate trimming, a pair of Jeb Longabine Saddle boots and an ENRO belt for my Brooks Brothers black slcks

drinking...Im drinking a cup of fermented puehr tea
eating...Im eating nothing because I cant see my dick anymore
hoping for...I hope to get laid later, because those clams really got me horny

I want to say something really importantI... want peas unearthed
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 Jan, 2016 01:32 pm
@dlowan,
oops, me too
0 Replies