He's cheating with a woman we both work with

BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 02:00 pm
@stillinlove82,
Quote:
Thanks so much for your answer - so helpful!

LOL welcome to the internet.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 04:39 pm
@stillinlove82,
Quote:
considering she is not very committed to the business

Quote:
We have a financial interest in her, if she does well and makes money, we do well and make money.

If she falls for your husband and he makes false promises (just a scenario), would she then do well for your business financially? Do you think that maybe that is what he is banking on? Is he money orientated?

Otherwise, if she is not committed and if she hasn't commenced making money for your business, then financially she is not a concern to your business and can be asked to not participate any further.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 04:43 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I don't get why you two can't fire her.
Just that she's making money for you?
BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 06:10 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
I don't get why you two can't fire her.
Just that she's making money for you?

She is not their employee this is a multi level marketing deal where whatever she earn a percent go to them as they recruited her.

I have no clue how you would go about breaking that relationship as they have no control over her other then part of her cash flow go to them just as part of their cash flow go to whoever recruited them.

They could stop aiding her, at the cost of perhaps reducing their own income.

It is a very strange business model and hopefully somewhere down the chain someone are selling goods to the public and not just recruiting people and selling things to them otherwise it is a Pyramid that will collapsed.

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-level_marketing

Multi-level marketing (MLM) is a marketing strategy in which the sales force is compensated not only for sales they personally generate, but also for the sales of the other salespeople that they recruit. This recruited sales force is referred to as the participant's "downline", and can provide multiple levels of compensation.[1] Other terms used for MLM include pyramid selling,[2][3][4][5][6] network marketing,[7][8][9] and referral marketing.[10]

Most commonly, the salespeople are expected to sell products directly to consumers by means of relationship referrals and word of mouth marketing.[1] Some people use direct selling as a synonym for MLM, although MLM is only one type of direct selling, which started centuries ago with peddling.[1][7][11]

Companies that use MLM models for compensation have been a frequent subject of criticism and lawsuits. Criticism has focused on their similarity to illegal pyramid schemes, price fixing of products, high initial entry costs (for marketing kit and first products), emphasis on recruitment of others over actual sales, encouraging if not requiring members to purchase and use the company's products, exploitation of personal relationships as both sales and recruiting targets, complex and sometimes exaggerated compensation schemes, the company making major money off its training events and materials, and cult-like techniques which some groups use to enhance their members' enthusiasm and devotion.[10][12]

In contrast to MLM is single-level marketing, where the person is rewarded only for the immediate income between the exchange of a product and monetary benefit.[13]

ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 06:28 pm
@BillRM,
Thanks, as it's odd to me. Like, what?

Is there typically some kind of contract re this rigamarole?
ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 06:35 pm
@ossobuco,
I'll add that I'm out of joint with our poster - I don't get her complacency re the the goings on, a kind of sonnambulance re her relationship, and interest instead re handling the tintinabulations of the business and who should get to know what.

Maybe they can work out a new contract.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 07:06 pm
@ossobuco,
If memory serve me correctly you sign a contract with the market firm itself not the person who recruited you.

Your recruiter is listed on the contract so the line of cash flow is known but otherwise your arrangement is with the marketing firm.

Your recruiter have no power to fired you or set any working conditions.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 07:20 pm
@BillRM,
Well, that is beyond my grasp of business now.

Tnx for explaining.
BillRM

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2013 07:40 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Well, that is beyond my grasp of business now.

It not "normal" business as mult level marketing is a small in fact tiny part of overall business or even marketing for that matter.
0 Replies

last dance

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2013 09:38 am
@stillinlove82,
you need to realize that this man is planning on facing you out of the business and bring in the mistress------cant you read the writing on the wall----that is the only reason he picked a coworker--someone who knows the business after he replaces you because HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU----if he did he woukd not cheat and lie---he is only with you for the business-----WAKE UP BEFORE THEY THROW YOU OUT <BOTH YOUR HUSBAND AND MISTRESS,,,,,,JUST A MATTER OF TIME
0 Replies