should i do exercise in the morning?

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 04:22 pm
Is is necessary to do exercise in the morning? Its difficult to do in that time mya i do at evening?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,161 • Replies: 6

hingehead

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 08:12 pm
@Brajeshbasu,
Any exercise is good for your cardiovascular system.

The argument for morning exercise is more about fat burning and muscle building. The idea being that exercising before breakfast means you're using stored energy (fat) and that eating protein immediately after exercise allows for quick muscle repair/building. Also getting your metabolism hyped up at the start of the day has some pluses, as opposed to night, particularly late at night. We are talking relatively small differences though.

So yes, you may exercise at night with my blessing.
jespah

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 05:25 am
@hingehead,
The argument for morning exercise is also to get it out of the way before the day begins, so that it's accomplished. Plus a lot of people get energized by working out; you may find it keeps you up at night if you work out later.
hingehead

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 07:54 am
@jespah,
There are physiological reasons too Jes - but I don't think they are big enough to discount evening exercise (not even close).
jespah

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 02:42 pm
@hingehead,
Oh - working out is better than not working out, no question. Hell, work out to stripper videos if it helps (but maybe not at work, mmmkay?).
hingehead

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 04:27 pm
@jespah,
I definitely shouldn't operate heavy exercise machinery before my second coffee.
0 Replies

juneshacharya

Reply Sun 29 Sep, 2013 09:00 am
@Brajeshbasu,
yes, off course . Morning is the best time , at this time the environment is cool and we merely find vehicle running in the street . So at this time air is highly oxygenated and humidity is high. By doing exercise in morning it keeps your cardiovascular system and it reduces your stress.
0 Replies