Love Question: missing a friend.

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 05:18 am
ladies and gents, here's a question if you could help me...

I've been happily in a relationship (with Girl A) for several years. Before this relationship started though I met a girl (Girl B) who was very much like me, we had very much in common. We were great friends and obviously I kinda fell in love with the girl...

deeply... to the point where I dreamt about her every day for months...

never knew if it was mutual. Although she told me that she loved (not love love) me and missed me

Anyway, after months of hanging out, going out partying etc we both went our separate ways and I decided to stop e-mailing and texting her, as I needed to get over her (like I said, she never gave me the impression that the feelings were mutual)

So months later I met Girl A and started this new relationship and everything went great. Every once in a while I started wondering about Girl B, but soon enough forgot her. Suddenly by chance I met her in the street. Coincidentally she had e-mailed me the day before asking why we stopped talking etc... we chit chat for a bit (10minutes) but I had things to do so I had to run.

Strangely enough I felt nothing...

That was about 3years ago... once again we never got in touch with each other

However, recently I've been getting the urge to know how Girl B is. I know my girlfriend wouldn't appreciate it if I started talking to the girl again, and I really don't intend on rekindling that relationship but I just want to know how the girl is doing, if everything is alright etc...

what should I do? I don't have the same feeling for the girl, just curious I guess...

what do you guys and girls think?

thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,373 • Replies: 7

jespah

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 06:32 am
Girl B is the spokesperson for Progressive Insurance.

There ya go. Curiosity satisfied. Nice Girl A not hurt by you foolishly kicking up a dormant hornet's nest.

http://www.carinsurancecomparison.com/Images/Flo-Progressive-Car-Insurance-Girl.jpg

You're welcome.
TyrionGuy

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 07:21 am
@jespah,
wow... that answer really made me lol... you rule sir/madam.

guess I should walk it off until this curiosity feeling goes away...
Ragman

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 08:31 am
@TyrionGuy,
She's a gem, isn't she?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 09:46 am
@TyrionGuy,
Aw, thanks! Embarrassed

And I am a female-type person. Welcome to A2K.
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 10:01 am
Curiosity killed the cat.

Let it go -
TyrionGuy

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 10:53 am
@PUNKEY,
yep... it's not that important, or at least not worth risking what me and GirlA have worked to achieve for all these years...
0 Replies

TyrionGuy

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 10:58 am
@jespah,
thank you... hope to be as helpful to everyone else as you've been to me
0 Replies