Do we really have to take military action to Syria?

Siberian

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 06:57 pm
@RABEL222,
CIA? HOW COME your CIA did not tell your John Carry (sorry is spelling is wrong) and bunch of other US politicians about Elizabeth O'Bagy who they loved to reffer to as an expert from Syria and PHD in whatever science she calimed she was?
THat was really killing! We in Russia laughed to death at the whole situation!
USA high ranked polititians are useing the words of some 26 year old girl as a proof againts Assad and that girl turned out to be a FRAUD! Never been to Syria, never had any scientific degree! Smile
Now USA telling about proofs they have re. Assad guilt in that chemical attack! They don't want to share those "proofs" but they say "they know for sure"! Smile
Aha, just like they new about that Elizabeth O'Bagy, the "expert" on Syria.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 07:21 pm
@Siberian,
And so...?

Assad is a saint?

Well, he's a puppet manipulated by both Iranian and Russian strings so I suppose he may seem like at least a semi-saint to you.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 07:22 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

The other thing you have to keep in mind is that Putin has stated that he would back UN action against Syria if any real proof of Assad's use of sarin could be shown, and no such evidence has been forthcoming.

And you believe Putin?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 08:29 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Well.....I don't even believe Obama!
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 08:46 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn, we know that you do have enough brains to realize that you should not be finger pointing about lies or saints or anything and yet you keep doing it. The USA is the dirtiest of the lot, the lies monumental and voluminous.

Why do you persist in this rank hypocrisy?
JTT

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 08:54 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
And you believe Putin?

The real test is, "Can you ever believe the US".

Again Finn, why do you engage in this rank hypocrisy? You're smarter than this.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 08:58 pm
@JTT,
Your premise tha the USA is "the dirtiest of the lot," is utterly absurd.

As long as you remain ensconsed in this hyperpole, I, and many others, are unable to take your seriously.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 09:52 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I put JTT on Ignore, because his message is the same. Only the words change. He's a ******* bore!
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 09:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
He may yet be saved.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 10:01 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

He may yet be saved.

I respect JTT.

He is consistent, and if nothing else, and he is a hopless romantic, which is something for which I've a soft spot.

0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 24 Sep, 2013 11:42 pm
@Siberian,
Just read about this Elizabeth O'Bagy. Very funny... Thanks for pointing that out. Typical of these American 'think' tanks full of hot air and propaganda.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 06:22 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn, you rush to the lamest of excuses in order to avoid discussing any issue which reflects badly on the US.

Quote:

Afghanistan twice, Iraq, Nicaragua, Vietnam, Iran, Cambodia, Laos, Cuba, Guatemala, Chile, Ecuador, Hawaii, The Philippines, Korea, ... .

Quote:

If it is so absurd, Finn, it should be damn easy to illustrate. Why aren't there ever any folks who can do so?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 06:34 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I put JTT on Ignore,

You certainly have a facility for lying, CI.

Quote:
because his message is the same. Only the words change.

It's pretty hard to change the message when the actions of the US never change. How would you suggest that one describe the actions of the Nazis? Did Simon Wiesenthal's message change? Of course not.

Quote:
He's a ******* bore!

You simply can't accept the truth. It's not boring. It just causes you such cognitive dissonance that you turn away. That's a natural thing, Finn, Farmer, MiT, most all of you do it. You simply cannot accept the fact that you have been lied to repeatedly your entire lives.

If this wasn't true, you'd all be all over it like a cheap suit. You know that it's the truth. Your little fantasies have been pricked but you just aren't capable of facing reality.

I've provided ample opportunity for folks to provide examples of good things the US has done. Why are there no takers, CI, Finn, ... ?

spendius

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 07:38 am
@JTT,
It invented sliced bread for ****'s sake!! Thin, regular and toast.

I saw a sign outside a shop in a programme about Kerouac saying ICE CREAM--26 flavors.

Not that I'm interested in Kerouac. I read a few pages of OTR and found it ridiculous.

In fact the video you linked depicted more than 26 flavors of being over-excited in orgies of equipment fetishes and sadistic expressions of the self.

You have a vested interest in nothing changing for the better because if that happened you would be stumped for words.

The USA invented the "Hottie" didn't it? That's a good thing the US did.

Isn't it?

JTT

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 07:41 am
@spendius,
Quote:
You have a vested interest in nothing changing for the better because if that happened you would be stumped for words.

I thrill to the deaths of millions and I don't want it to end. Such stupidity, Spendius.
spendius

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 07:41 am
@JTT,
To what extent do you think, JT, that the uprisings in the M.E. are powered by an urge on the part of the rising urban youth to either be a Hottie or to get their hands on one.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 07:49 am
@JTT,
That square in Turkey which caused riots when it was proposed to convert it into a supermarket complex was where warm evening perambulations took place and Hotties could mingle with those wanting to get their hands on one. It was their equivalent of the assembly rooms in Jane Austen's amazing books.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 08:04 am
@JTT,
Quote:
I thrill to the deaths of millions and I don't want it to end. Such stupidity, Spendius.

It's fifty years since Dylan stamped over the graves of the masters of war and he's still stamping.

Americans go to the polls and vote for it. For either party.

If I read Prof Hofstadter's book on anti-intellectualism correctly he is saying that America cannot elect intelligent people to high office. America does not trust intelligent people. It seeks acuity and cunning in its leaders with a business mentality and a capacity to take the heat when the hypocrites start a song and dance. A spoils system built in.

0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 09:13 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Good deal this Member of the international community
http://news.yahoo.com/video/obama-calls-u-n-members-145502806.html
that there is no place for chemical weapons and that the community should enforce its ban on weapons of mass destruction, such as these
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction
Now were talking. This member has a great point "weapons of mass destruction and chemical weapons should be destroyed from the Worlds stock pile." What a brave step for a member to take.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2013 10:24 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
chemical weapons are cheap and easy to make, you might as well ban Molotov cocktails....you could do it, but you would never get rid of their use.