I love my exgirlfriend, will she come back to me?

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2013 03:17 am
we split up 11 months back,had been together for a year.
we met up at least once a month since the break up to go cinema,theatre and for coffees. we chatted about how our work was goin etc. we wud only meet up by ourselves.

i poured my heart out to my exgirlfriend last week. I told her i loved her and only wanted to be with her. She began to cry and told me another ex (from 4 years back) was looking to be with her again. She told me she needed time to think as she wasnt ready. i said that was ok that if i didnt hear from her, that i wud know.
she apoligised for sleeping with me 3 weeks ago.
(It felt to me like it wasnt a '****' it was tender. she stayed in bed with me till lunchtime, holding each other and kissing) It really mixed me up.

She text me 2 days after i spilled my guts to her. and said she had gone to dinner with the other ex again and decided to try going out with him for a month to see how it goes.

she said she didnt want to leave me hanging on. told me i was brave to drive to her town and put myself out there. she said she loved me but only in a 'friendship' 'companionship' way. why did she sleep with me??
also asked questions about my day as if i was gona be fine with answering. like she expected id be ok with friends....

i text her back and said, 'id miss her. and to take care of herself.'
I have not contacted her since. (over 3 weeks ago now)
i unfriended her on fb and deleted her number.

i guess she understands that im not contacting her.?
its silly but i wonder if shes is angry at me now?
or is she just wrapped up in other ex newness.?

she said to me a week before we had sex, 'are you ok with just being friends' 'i wouldnt want to lead you on'
Then she sleeps with me the next week.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 785 • Replies: 3
No top replies

contrex

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2013 04:00 am
I think you should tell this girl to go piss up a rope.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2013 07:38 am
@DownNtOut,
http://able2know.org/topic/221018-1#post-5422042
0 Replies

TyrionGuy

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2013 05:35 am
@DownNtOut,
dude, as much as it pains you, you did the right thing when you deleted every connection you had with her... My opinion is that if she has to think if she wants to be back with you, then she doesn't...

Here's my 2cents... Move on. I know that it hurts and you believe she's the perfect girl, but the beauty of life is that there are many perfect girls... you just have to move on and start to go out again, meet new people, make new friends. Start new habits etc...

btw, one cool tip: change the instant message mobile phone ring. It's easier to forget her. =)

all the best
0 Replies