GF went nuclear and emailed wife details + pics

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 08:38 pm
here's the email my gf sent to my wife... she also included about 6 pics of us together! what should i do? what would you do to her (gf)?

"Hi hun. I was in [town] visiting xxx from aug x - aug y. He asked me to come to the Park w u guys on Sunday so I could see [your son] on the rides..but dont worry i didn't i stayed in a different part of the park until u guys were done. we went to the [beach] on Sunday night and came back on Wednesday. We stayed in a really nice place in [the beach]. he showed me the house u guys almost brought and also his clients golf course, which was a race track once... So cool! we also went to the beach of couse and it was so nice. He proposed to me on the beach and promised that he filed for divorce from u..but I don't think he has anymore...he said that he didn't want to go thru a lawyer bc it would be to expensive and he needs the money for his business that u invested in. Can u tell me what's going on w u guys? He also said u guys don't sleep together since January either but I don't believe him anymore. We saw eachother the day after ur anniversary in may and he said u went to dinner and that's all. I don't believe him anymore. He also called me from the movie theater this weekend from the concession stand bc u made him leave his phone at phone.I just don't want to be played anymore. I don't know what he wants and I think he's telling us different things."

ehBeth

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 09:06 pm
@fastnfurious,
Send her flowers.

She deserves them for putting up with your b.s.

Good luck to her and your wife.
gungasnake

Reply Wed 21 Aug, 2013 09:21 pm
@fastnfurious,
Have you considered joining a monastery?
0 Replies

trying2learn

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 01:49 am
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:
Send her flowers.

She deserves them for putting up with your b.s.

Good luck to her and your wife.

Ditto
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 06:29 am
@fastnfurious,
I think your GF is a brilliant strategist.

Problem is, she doesn't believe you any more.

So be prepared to lose both women - which, of course, you surely deserve.

0 Replies

TyrionGuy

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 05:41 am
@fastnfurious,
wow... what a strategist.... I have no idea how to solve this.. best of luck to you.

Do you really want to divorce your wife? If so, she already knows what's up. If not, then you are in the greatest cluster-**** since tiger-woods
0 Replies

duisigh

Reply Fri 30 Aug, 2013 04:34 pm
@fastnfurious,
this is hilarious. I hope you squirm under the scrutiny and suffer. what should you do to the gf? LOL- well, duh, stay away. Same advice for you with your wife, you deserve to be alone.
0 Replies

thisismechanging

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 01:32 am
@fastnfurious,
The only thing I'm saying is: enjoy the mess you've created. I hope both your soon-to-be ex-girlfriend and your ex-wife will get over you swiftly and painlessly.

And also, your girlfriend is really bad at writing.
0 Replies

AWal

Reply Mon 30 Jun, 2014 01:52 pm
Being the other woman once, I can understand her view but I knew the wife always came first. I was the one that told him to tell his wife. He decided to break things off with me, which I understood. It shouldn't have started anyhow.
0 Replies