On Alternative Cancer Programs

edgarblythe

Wed 2 Nov, 2011 06:59 pm
Jim Humble Newsletter
Amazing New Developments Can Save Your Life
11-1-2001

The Genesis 2 Church Bishop for Spain, Andreas Kalcker, has created an amazing new MMS development that promises to save more lives. As you know, many people cannot stand the taste of MMS; others are allergic to the acid used in activating it (citric acid), and still others need a form of MMS that is more effective than the present ones. Testing is in progress on a new development and 800 cows have already been saved.

Who would have ever believed that such a new development would happen? How can MMS be more effective than it already is? But this new form is more effective:
It does not taste bad;
It has no acid;
It has proven many times more effective with the 800 cows; and
Tests so far have proven its effectiveness on humans as well.

And also amazing, the new MMS saved the cattle farmers over $30,000 dollars in pharmaceuticals they didn't have to buy. They used nothing but MMS.

What is the New Form of MMS?
Activated MMS is chlorine dioxide. It dissolves in water. So we dissolve the chlorine dioxide gas into distilled water until the water is saturated with gas. Remember, that is MMS gas. The big advantage of this is the absence of acid:
The chlorine dioxide gas is not acidic;
It does its job without acid; and of course
There is no acid in the distilled water.

Therefore we have a new MMS that is not acidic, does not taste bad, and definitely looks more effective than regular MMS at this time.
It doesn't care whether your body is acidic or alkaline; it still kills the pathogens, oxidizes the heavy metals, and destroys most of the poisons.

Other fantastic features of this new MMS:
It can be used intravenously with no problem; and
It can be injected into muscle or even body fat for those who can't have anything in their throat or stomach.

Anyone can do the muscle injections and anyone can learn how to do the IV route. You can make it in your own home, although many MMS suppliers will also supply it. We now know it is stable for weeks, but we do not yet know how long for sure.

Take my word for it – there is no one in the world who hated the taste of MMS more than me. And now I can take it with no problem. As soon as we have developed a little more information, in several weeks, we will put the total information on the internet so that you or anyone can do it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 18 Nov, 2011 11:40 pm
Jumping away from Jim Humble for a time, here is an interesting page from William Kelley Eidem, about the treatment he says saved his life from cancer:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a real brief recipe list here.

(1) Grate one habanero pepper each day, putting it on bread. Yes, you use the seeds. (2) Grate two cloves of garlic each day, putting them on bread (3) 1-2 Tablespoons of Emulsified cod liver oil each day.* TwinLabs makes some wonderfully flavored cod liver oil.

I used the cod liver oil because I was not losing any weight or dealing with fluid retention. If I had either of those conditions, I would have used evening primrose oil or borage oil instead of the emulsified cod liver oil.*

(4)Smother the grated garlic and habaneros peppers with real butter and eat it. No margarines of any type, including Smart Balance, etc.

That's it!

* The best way to determine which oil I would use can be determined easily if there is pain. In fact there are two ways. One way would be to drink a cup of black coffee with two boiled eggs. (boiled only.) If that made me feel worse, I'd take 1 or 2 tablespoons of emulsified cod liver oil. If the coffee and eggs made me feel better, I'd take 6,000 mgs of borage oil or evening primrose oil.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The potent active ingredients from the peppers and the garlic disperse quickly. So they must be grated each day, and eaten immediately.

You're probably thinking, whoa that's gotta be hot!

Yes, it is. And it will make you breathe deeply! That's a good thing, because heavy breathing pumps the lymph system. As you know, cancer cells often gather there.

What I did was put the habaneros and the garlic on one side of the bread and folded it over. Plus, it's handy to have another half slice at the ready to cut the burning sensation in my mouth.

So let yourself breathe deeply for a minute or two and then eat the extra half slice of bread.

Let me say a word or two about the bread. I used Ezekiel spouted bread. You can get it in the freezer section of health food stores and at Publix.

Yes, it costs about $5.00. But keep in mind that all the ingredients together won't cost you more than $20.

Can you use another bread? Maybe. Or maybe not. It is what I used, and I don't like to mess with the success I had.

How well did this recipe of mine work?

All of my lesions went away in about four or five days. I had a dozen or more, so that was pretty good, if you ask me.

Since I wasn't fond of the peppers and garlic (LOL!) I quit after the fifth or sixth day.

A few days later, three or four lesions came back. So I went back on the three part recipe. The lesions vanished once again in about four days.

After that, I continued to take the emulsified cod liver oil for about six months. On occasion I take another bottle of the cod liver oil. And I take fish oil sporadically.

This episode of my raging cancer took place around October of 1998 as best that I can recall. No lesion has returned since that time.

It's working for others, too!

Here's a comment given below from a woman who has tried my cure for two weeks:

"I wanted to make sure and report back to you after having followed your protocol for two weeks. I am SO PLEASED to say that the (stabbing, knife piercing) pains in my right breast are completely gone, and so is the lump!"

When you look at the possibility of being cancer free in two weeks - maybe sooner or maybe longer - you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. This works...it really works.

You can pick up 2/3's of your cure at the grocery store.

In the first part of this two-part article I mentioned that researchers from UCLA used peppers to shrink tumors 80%. Here's something to keep in mind about that.

The researchers don't have a patent on peppers or garlic. The peppers are available at many grocery stores. Garlic is available at every grocery store in the United States, and probably the world over.

The point I'm making is that you have access to these ingredients, and you don't need a lab coat or a university degree to buy them.

Here's the info on the more sophisticated HCGH test:

The sophisticated test was developed by a Philippine Dr. Manuel D. Navarro in the late 1950's! His son, Dr. Efren Navarro, continues to analyze the test results. The test is called the "HCG Urine Immunoassay."

This HCG test can find cancer 12 to 27 months before other kinds of testing depending on the type of cancer.

When I checked into this two years ago, the test cost about $50. To find out more, call Erlinda Suarez at (847) 359-3634.

The address is 631 Peregrine Dr., Palatine, IL 60067.

Please be aware that the turn around time for the test is about 10 days.

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem

PS. Have you emailed this to your buddies yet? :-) "Thumbs Up" and comments also appreciated.

UPDATE: This article is starting to get "Stumbled Upon." If you know how to do that, please go ahead and "Stumble" this, so that we can help more people who have cancer. Thanks...you're the best!

UPDATE: Here are some exciting comments posted below from two cancer patients who tried my recipe. It looks like they might be curing themselves!

#1 - "I wanted to make sure and report back to you after having followed your protocol for two weeks. I am SO PLEASED to say that the (stabbing, knife piercing) pains in my right breast are completely gone, and so is the lump! Kelley, this is so exciting for me! God bless you and thank you, thank you!"

#2 - "I was diagnosed with Stage 3 colorectal cancer (June 31) and a 10 inch (25cm) tumor. I felt terrible (painfully tired, bloody stool, flatulence, etc.). I submitted to 3 days of chemo and 13 out of 28 radiation treatments before I stopped.

"I don't know what the tumor is doing, but for the last three days I have been eating the buttered bread with habaneros pepper tincture. For the last seven days I have been using a sodiuim bicarbonate enema as well.

"Since starting the pepper bread I have never felt better, at least not in many months. The fatigue and pain are gone. I also started to crave the pepper bread. I was also taking 10 adjuvant food supplements a Harvard oncologist had recommended specifically for colorectal cancer, but I never felt really good until the pepper bread.

"There is a definite positive difference from the pepper bread that no other food, supplement, or treatment gave me. I will be continuing it indefinitely."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look forward to adding your results here. Each new cure inspires more cancer patients to save their own lives.

You've got questions!

1A - Can I email you?

Please don't email me with your questions about my recipe.

Ask your questions here. When you ask them here, it raises this webpage in the Google rankings, so it makes it easier for others who are searching for answers to find out about my recipe.

Also readers learn from your input. That can't happen if you email me.

#1 Can you subsitute "x" for one of the ingredients?

This is the recipe I used. It worked. Will your substitution work? Maybe or maybe not. One subsitution that worked for one man was to substitute drained yogurt for the butter.

Fermented yogurt might be catabolic because fermented cheeses are catabolic. So I might substitute PLAIN yogurt (with live culture not Yoplait or some other crappy yogurt.) if I were too anabolic. Columbo is a good brand. Stoney Field is another.

#2 I can't find (or tolerate) habaneros peppers, what do you do then?

Ginger is a great alternative. some people with Type A blood should probably avoid hot peppers of any type, according to the book Eat Right 4 Your Type.

If I couldn't find habaneros. I would ask the grocer for the next hottest pepper and add some ginger to the mix.

#3 How much do you take of each one?

I would grate 1 habaneros pepper and 2 cloves of garlic each day. If I needed the emulsified cod liver oil, I would take 1 to 2 tablespoons a day.

If I needed the evening primrose oil instead of the cod liver oil, I'd start with 3,000 mgs and build up to 6,000 mg in divided doses.

If I were using freshly grated ginger in place the habanero peppers, I'd use at least an inch if the root were thick and two inches if the root was smaller.

#4 How do you know which oil to take?

If I had weight loss and/or fluid retention, or sunken eyes due to my illness, I would use the evening primrose oil. Otherwise, I'd take the emulsified cod liver oil.

If I had pain, I'd eat 2 boiled eggs and drink a cup of black coffee when I had the pain, and would observe if my pain lessend or worsened. If it lessened, I'd use evening primrose oil. If it worsened, I'd use the emuslified cod liver oil.

#5 Do you use both oils, maybe at different times of the day.

I would NOT do that. I took the oil to balance an imbalance. Taking both won't do that. I would use only one oil or the other based on which one I needed to balance by metabolism.

#6 Can you use non emulsified cod liver oil? Can I subsitute flax oil or hemp oil for the cod liver oil?

I would only do that if I couldn't get the emulsified version. It is widely available in the US. Every health food store has it.

The plant based oils are not good substitutes for the cod liver oil.

#7 Can you take this if you don't have cancer?

I sure don't. It's reserved for if I were to get sick. I don't have a problem if someone wanted to do it for a few days as a preventative. I used much milder peppers a few times a few as a preventative.

#8 Is this a Two Week recipe?

No, it's not. I ate my recipe for two weeks because that is how long it took. If I had cancer again, I'd do it for as long as it took to get rid of it, whether that is one week, or months. By the way, I continued with the oil for six months to make sure my metabolism was balanced.

#9 If can't see your tumors how do you tell if it is working?

If I noticed I was feeling better, that would be a positive feedback loop for me. One exception is what is called the Herxheimer Reaction. That's a temporary reaction of the body sloughing off bad stuff. I'd go slower using a smaller dose, if that happened to me.

#10 What if your bloodwork result is greatly elevated after starting with the recipe?

I'd celebrate, if I was feeling better or observing tumor shrinkage. Some blood tests measure for antigens in the blood. The bloodstream is the main way the dead cells are going to be kicked out. That's going to elevate the results for a while...just like chemo will elevate the numbers for a while.

If my numbers were elevated and my tumor were growing or if i was generally feeling worse, then I'd change the oil I was using IF I'd been consistent in following the recipe.

The best to you.

Kelley Eidem Together we can cure cancer - one person at a time!

November 15, 2010 Update: In the comments section you'll see me referring to urine pH and to "anabolic" and "catabolic." I have since learned that the urine pH test (not the pregnancy test discussed above) in isolation isn't always an accurate measure of whether one is too anabolic or too catabolic. It often is accurate on its own, but sometimes you need other tests in combination to confirm it.

Because of this complicating factor, I would not longer use the urine pH to determine which oil I'd want to use.

Every person with cancer has either an anabolic or a catabolic imbalance, and the Urine pH will help to reveal its presence. It's just not always indicative of which type of imbalance exists in the tumor itself. Because of that, I would only use the urine pH test to tell me when my metabolism is balanced once again, not to tell me which specific imbalance I actually have.

Also please note that IF there are no complicating factors, it is a high urine pH which is anabolic rather than low. Conversely, a constant low urine pH is typically a sign of being too catabolic.

If I'm too anabolic, I would still want to use emulsified cod liver oil. And if I were too catabolic, I'd still want to use borage oil or evening primrose oil.

The Revici Clinic would be better able to distinguish the direction of the imbalance in complicated cases. I'd rely on the coffee and boiled eggs test to tell me whether my imbalance was too anabolic or catabolic if I had pain.

Having one of the two imbalances is a precondition to getting cancer. If one has one of the two imbalances, it does not mean you have cancer - it's just a required precondition.

If you're reading this after November 15, 2010, just compute how many months or years you're are out from that date to determine which comments come after that date.

If you have any questions about this, please ask. I will subsequently create a second FAQ here based on those questions in addition to answering them individually.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 30 Nov, 2011 05:26 am
In Dubai, one case of leukemia was cured in one week with the new MMS/CDS. In U.S. one case of diabetes stabilized at sugar reading of 72 in two days with the new MMS/CDS.

This is a very important Newsletter.
Please read it completely.

I want to tell you a little about our seminar that just ended on 23/11/2011. Several interesting things came up. Mainly, I want to tell you about the new CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution) that we are now beginning to use.
Probably we will never stop using MMS1 but this new MMS/CDS, or just CDS has some distinct advantages over the MMS1:

1) The bad taste is gone. There is a slight taste left, but absolutely anyone can handle it. The acid has been completely removed from the MMS/CDS dose. It is now just distilled water and chlorine dioxide which has no acid. This means the thousands of people who have acid problems with MMS will no longer have the acid problem.

2) Injections: well, don’t do this yet, but we, our staff, all have tried injections successfully and they have been tried in 800 cows for 3 months. We just need more time to check out exactly how to do it right. Please don’t do it yet.

3) Intravenous injection has now been tried successfully, and it saved a life, but we do not yet have enough data to recommend it for that purpose. I am sure that eventually it will be safe. Please don’t do it yet.

4) Much stronger doses can probably be used, because there is less herxheimer (nausea) reaction. I assume this is because there is no acid in the dose to react with the poisons created by the dead pathogens. We need more time to check this out but I believe this will result in overcoming some diseases faster than with the present doses.

5) Since there is no acid, the spray for skin can be several times more intense and thus heal skin problems faster.

6) Once you have prepared the CDS bottle, it is ready to use. You no longer have to mix two solutions. Just mix the CDS with water or juice.

Kerri Rivera came to this seminar to present the protocol she is using to treat autistic children. So far 18 children have completely recovered from autism while their mothers were working with Kerri. She is helping more than a thousand families with autism in their children, using MMS and other things. 18 children are completely healed already and every single family has seen positive results.
In fact, a great deal of improvement is noticeable in 99% of the cases.
kYRANI

Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:40 am
@edgarblythe,
A lot of these methods can be placebo effect. When you believe something it can have a potent effect on the body. Check out my post on "Cancer is about stem cell mediated immunity but wait for it.." the link is http://able2know.org/topic/178249-1
When you understand cancer you can use a far more potent healing effect than placebo. Mental prescription are far more powerful but the person has to be coming from a position of knowledge. Placebo works only part of the time partly because it depends on trust. If you trust the placebo item or whoever gave it to you so as to believe it will make you well, then you will get well. It is your belief that works and not the item. Mental prescriptions are best self prescribed and self administered but knowledge is a must have prerequisite.
edgarblythe

Wed 30 Nov, 2011 01:21 pm
@kYRANI,
I post information on actual remedies. Mental prescriptions are in the line of placebos, in my view. But this thread is not about arguing. You can place information here to be judged by the readers, if you like. I have no more comments to make about it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 11 Dec, 2011 06:48 am

Jim Humble NEWSLETTER #103

I AM VERY, VERY, SORRY TO
HAVE TO WRITE THIS NEWSLETTER

Anne Cullen who changes her name weekly, is still selling Sugar Pills that she says is MMS in pill form but even better than MMS. Worse yet, she continues to say that I approve of her and her pills, and that she is my representative, SHE DEFINITELY IS NOT. I continue to get letters like the following:

Date: Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 1:48 PM
Subject: RE: Jim Humble NEWSLETTER #100 11-29-2011
To: [email protected]

“We are very interested in the autism work but have been ripped off for £125 by Anne Cullen
sugar pills which didnt work and who is still selling online http://www.mmsonline.info/

Can you please explain why she is still advertising as being supported by Jim ?”

Let me first say that I DO NOT APPROVE OF ANNE CULLEN IN ANY WAY AND I AM TERRIBLY SORRY THAT SHE RIPS PEOPLE OFF ALL THE TIME. I HAVE ASKED HER PERSONALLY TO STOP. I was nice. I helped her. She betrayed my trust. Her pills don’t even work as much as placebos are supposed to work. I never said her pills were OK. I said if she sold them she must say that they were experimental, but instead she said they work better than MMS. THE EXPERIMENT I SUGGESTED IS OVER. WE PROVED THAT THE PILLS DON’T WORK.

If there is anyone out there who knows of anything we can do to stop Anne Cullen and her web site at www.mmsonline.info please contact me. Sorry to bother you.

With love,
Jim Humble
kYRANI

Sun 11 Dec, 2011 12:28 pm
@edgarblythe,
From what you have written her sugar pills are a placebo. If she is selling and people are buying then they must be working for some people. Placebos are sugar pills given as strong medicine. The "active ingredient" is the idea that they are strong medicine. A placebo works because the person taking it has a firm belief in getting well and that is all. If a person buying the pills believes that they will get well then the sugar pills will work. If they have doubts and think "let's see" then they won't work. It is all in the mind. So don't get so upset, she is not doing anything different to what a doctor does when they give sugar pills.
edgarblythe

Sun 11 Dec, 2011 01:12 pm
@kYRANI,
Not one person has said the pills work, other than the crook selling them.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 26 Dec, 2011 06:16 pm
0 Replies

pejo

Sun 5 Feb, 2012 12:26 pm
I read an article about science finding an ancient body that suffered from cancer. It was so interesting. I mentioned the article to a friend of mine the other day, who told me that this stuff is true; that people did have cancer a long time ago. Then, he went on to say that some people who decided not to go to an alchemist back in the day ended up with cancer. The topic of discussion seemed more and more interesting as he said that alchemist had the ability to cure people of all kinds of diseases using alchemy. I was like, yeah right! Now days, there is supposedly a cure for everything and people still get sick and don’t find any relief. But, my friend really seemed to know what he was talking about. He even named names and provided dates. Interesting, huh? I didn’t even know I hung out with someone so knowledgeable and he was really genuine about it too. Here I thought I discovered something new. I guess there is nothing new under the sun. You just have to seek it out and find it!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 5 Feb, 2012 12:52 pm
Wikipedia - Alchemy is an influential philosophical tradition whose early practitioners’ claims to profound powers were known from antiquity. The defining objectives of alchemy are varied; these include the creation of the fabled philosopher's stone possessing powers including the capability of turning base metals into the noble metals gold or silver, as well as an elixir of life conferring youth and immortality. Western alchemy is recognized as a protoscience that contributed to the development of modern chemistry and medicine. Alchemists developed a framework of theory, terminology, experimental process and basic laboratory techniques that is still recognizable today. But alchemy differs from modern science in the inclusion of Hermetic principles and practices related to mythology, religion, and spirituality.

Alchemy was useful in developing some scientific methods, but their original goals were unrealistic. - edgarblythe

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 24 Feb, 2012 01:10 pm
Testimony from Jim Humble's site

My name is Jason, I live in the US in the state of Michigan. I was born with the supposedly incurable disease:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-linked_agammaglobulinemia

I am entrapped into a system of health care and cannot seem to free myself, I have scoured the internet in search of a cure for my condition or at least a means to survive once Obama Care comes into play. My first success with MMS was with an abscessed tooth where the infection had spread down my neck and into my ear. It was extremely painful, and thanks to the wonderful governor Granholm of Michigan who cut out dental care from the medicaid program I had no dental coverage. The MMS worked within a few days I was mainly without pain but the herxheimers were bad. I quit taking MMS at that time because my doctor wanted me to take a large dose of antibiotics before he pulled the tooth, which I had to do if I wanted it out. Since the tooth was a wisdom tooth and more than 2/3 rotted/broken out I complied. After this I felt relatively healthy except for catching roto-virus twice (which I realize now was do to my stopping the MMS). I felt better after the tooth was pulled and I thought the MMS might have made me ill.

My second success so far came for me after much study of MMS & chlorine dioxide; when I tried to convince my mom that it would cure her diabetes which is steadily getting worse. She refused to take the MMS because its not FDA approved... So to show her that it works I will do everything I can to cure myself of this dreaded illness. So far I have been following protocol 1000 as close as I can and taking 20-25 drop MMS baths twice a day, in addition to putting MMS drops in my eyes ears and nose. The baths were absolutely the breaking point. I awoke the next morning with 2x more energy than the previous day. I am fairly certain I am awash in virii,bacteria,yeast etc you name it. I have been on so many antibiotics and I get infusions of gamma globulin each month. I am keeping track of my counts and so far they have slowly gone up. I will continue to track this information and I will let you know asap if somehow I am cured. I have added a couple 1/4 capsule pills of mms2 during the day but so far it really upsets my stomach.

Due to my own diligence in trying to find real answers about my condition I found the average lifespan of a PID patient was 42 years. I want to thank Mr Humble from the bottom of my heart. I struggle to find the words that properly convey my appreciation for his selfless acts. For the first time in 15 years I can breath through my nose for at least 90% of the day. I have more energy than I ever remember having and I can breath deeply into my lungs without feeling like someone is sitting on my chest. I pray for all of you every night and will continue to do so until we are free or we are dead. Thank you Mr. Humble for giving me hope for the future and the possibility of seeing my children grow old.

I purchased your book and wish I had the funds to help more, however I am on a fixed budget of less than 800 a month so things are very tight I will help somehow even if its only by spreading the word and sharing your book. I encourage everyone to buy it and I will continue to discreetly help as much as I can.

Take care and God Bless You All
Jason
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 8 Mar, 2012 01:39 pm
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 15 Mar, 2012 01:54 pm
William Trucks cured his cancer using blends of Indian salves
http://www.cancertruth.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/trucks-salves1.jpg
http://www.cancertruth.net/2011-october-newsletter/
Click the link and scroll down to see the article about him and to learn more. He has a book, so much of his story is to be found by purchasing it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 18 Mar, 2012 06:32 am
A word of caution. I once bought a black salve from Rising Sun Products. That was a few years ago. I still have that jar as proof the ingredients were not as advertised.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 21 Mar, 2012 07:54 pm
Portrait of a "Quackpot."
http://www.quackpotwatch.org/quackpots/quackpots/barrett.htm
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 23 Mar, 2012 08:21 pm
The remarkable saga of Greg Caton, all in his own words.
http://www.meditopia.org/
edgarblythe

Sat 24 Mar, 2012 08:06 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

The remarkable saga of Greg Caton, all in his own words.
http://www.meditopia.org/

An added bonus to reading this book, which is a work in progress, is we get an inside look at Kevin Trudeau. There are dozens of side notes running with the text of Meditopia. One series dissects Trudeau's famous book, Cures They Don't Want You to Know. Caton puzzles that buyers of that book abandon reason, not separating the chafe out of it. He gives some good examples. I realized, as I read, that I had fallen for it as much as anyone. There is much good advice in Trudeau's book, but much to disregard.
At one point, Caton and Trudeau worked together. The portions of Meditopia dealing with their relationship makes for a tale that details how low many humans will sink for position and money.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 25 Mar, 2012 07:58 pm
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 3 Apr, 2012 08:32 pm
I have only just discovered this web site. I think it may prove to be worth investigating.
http://www.new-cancer-treatments.org/OCC_05/OCC_04_Elements.html
0 Replies