On Alternative Cancer Programs

edgarblythe

Fri 6 Apr, 2012 04:05 pm
A clinic in Ecuador promises to cure you as you enjoy your vacation
http://www.quantumcancermanagement.com/how-we-treat-your-cancer.html
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 8 Apr, 2012 12:42 pm
I know a person who HAD brain cancer in my town. It developed from a melanoma on his forehead. the roots of the melonoma went through the skull into the brain. he treated his skin cancer with black salve. This melonoma was killed and the black salve followed the roots right to thetumour on the brain. So in one swoop the skin cancer was gone and the brain tumour as well.He is now cancer free.

Taken from Jim Humble's forum.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 15 Apr, 2012 09:00 pm
Avoid these top FOUR cancer feeding foods
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/01/17/how-to-starve-cancer-out-of-your-body-avoid-these-top-4-cancer-feeding-foods/
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 24 Apr, 2012 04:29 pm

A man’s life - and that of his friends and family - hangs in the balance. Theyneed our immediate help. The FDA’s prosecutor has called for a federal grand jury to be convened in the Eastern District of Washington inless than ten days. We don’t have much time to make history.

Please take a stand to help save MMS and Daniel Smith from theFDA: http://iamnotananimal.org/

The FDA seeks to have the courts declare MMS a "drug" subject toregulation by the FDA and to charge Daniel Smith of Project GreenLife and others with violations of Title 18 Section 371, "Conspiracy to commit anoffense against the United States" in violation of The Food Drug and Cosmetic Act.

On June 29, 2011, without any warning, the FDA raided Daniel Smith’s home along withtwo companies that did Project GreenLife's fulfillment and bottling.

Armed with guns and vests, they seized everything: computers, hard drives, businessrecords, private member records, product, equipment, and every penny from every bank account, wiping Project GreenLife out all in a singleafternoon. Not a bad day’s work for a stealthy yearlong operation.

Project GreenLife was a 1st and 14th Amendment Private Membership Association. AsTrustee, Daniel wrote the FDA a year prior, asking if the agency had any legal and valid objection to making MMS available to private members in theprivate domain.

By the help and counsel of the ProAdvocate Group, Daniel based his inquiry on agood-faith understanding of U.S. Supreme Court case law as it pertained to the activities of a private association. Daniel told the FDA unlessthey objected within ten days he would assume they had no objection.

While they could have just replied, they didn’t, leaving Daniel to believe he wasfree to go about his business. In the meanwhile, FDA agents spent a year quietly going through his garbage, putting GPS tracking devices on hiscars, having agents sign membership contracts affirming they were not federal agents so they could make fraudulent buys.

Slowly and methodically they gathered enough information to craft a story that would shocka Magistrate into granting them nearly a hundred warrants so they could completely wipe Project GreenLife out all in a single day. They wanted toteach Daniel Smith a lesson, limit the availability of MMS to the world, and make sure nobody else tried exercising their constitutionalrights.

Daniel has been fighting for his life and the lives of his people for ten months with verylittle resources and without an attorney. He’s kept everything under wraps until now.

If the FDA wins this case, it would result in a horrible precedent by an uninformedcourt’s determination that MMS and sodium chlorite are “drugs” subject to regulatory oversight, and Daniel and others may go toprison for a very long time.

But they’ve underestimated the MMS Movement. We have a chance to turn it allaround and stop this before it goes any further. Both a grand jury and trial jury can put an end to the tyranny of rogue agencies like the FDAwith what is called "Jury Nullification".

Google those words and share what you learn. If we band together, Jury Nullificationcould be the end of corrupt government.

Prosecutors, judges, and agencies like the FDA are terrified of the words “JuryNullification” because it educates jurors of their right and power to decide what is and isn’t a “just” law, placing the realPower back into the hands of the People where it belongs.

This is how the prohibition on alcohol was repealed in America in 30’s. Juriessimply refused to convict because the law was unjust.

Harlan F. Stone, the 12th Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court in 1941 said: “Thelaw itself is on trial quite as much as the cause which is to be decided...

If a juror feels that the statute involved in any criminal offence is unfair, or that itinfringes upon the defendant's natural god-given unalienable or constitutional rights, then it is his duty to affirm that the offending statute isreally no law at all and that the violation of it is no crime at all, for no one is bound to obey an unjust law.”

Juries are made of people like you and me. They aren't dumb and they can see throughgreedy government charades if they are provided with enough facts.

The facts in this case are sodium chlorite is not a drug, the FDA has no jurisdiction, andDaniel Smith and Project GreenLife are not criminals. The problem is, grand juries tend to only hear the prosecutor's version of the story, andtrial juries rarely hear the evidence that would acquit.

However, a prosecutor is obligated to share "exculpatory evidence" and we can help withthat!

The jury needs to hear that sodium chlorite is not a drug, that chlorine dioxide,privately made, is perfectly safe to use, and that the FDA is overreaching!

They also need to know that Daniel Smith and his people are not criminals. They needto hear they (the jury) have the power to put an end to the FDA’s 110 year reign of sickness and terror.

Here is a link to Sample Declarations you can download and read. If you agree, andyou are willing to take a stand for Daniel and his family, and for MMS, and to tell the government and the FDA to BACK OFF, and to help the Jury getreacquainted with their true Power; then simply SIGN AND SEND!

Follow the instructions for 10,000 Declarations on IAmNotAnAnimal.org. It will costonly the money and time it takes to mail and you could help make history and save more lives. I doubt any court or jury has received thousandsof testimonies like this, until now.

Every declaration counts. Don’t think other people will send enough that yourswon’t matter. If everyone thinks that, no one will send anything, and Daniel Smith and his family will be left to the sharks and thetyranny will continue.

PGL helped the MMS movement grow by making MMS available all over the world for over fouryears. They gave half of every bottle sold back to those who shared it. Here is our chance to support them in return and get the truthabout MMS and the FDA on the Record!

Remember, we have less than ten days. Let’s see if we can get 10,000Declarations sent THIS weekend.

It starts with yours!
Go toIAmNotAnAnimal.org.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 5 May, 2012 08:41 pm
http://www.victory-over-cancer.org/book/index.html
Read on line or order this book
Victory Over Cancer
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 10:25 am

1. Put 4 0unces of water in a glass jar with a plastic lid.
2. Put 60 drops of sodium chlorite solution in a shot glass (a small one ounce glass)
3. Put 60 drops of citric acid solution in the same shot glass.
4. Put the shot glass containing the now activated MMS (should be turning brown and smelling like chlorine) inside the jar and close the lid.
5. Cover the jar with a cloth and leave it for 8 hours. After 8 hours put the jar in the refrigerator. After 4 hours or more in the refrigerator remove the shot glass and quickly put the lid back on the jar.

Makes a 1500 ppm solution. Use 2 cc's per dose. So for protocol 1000 use 2 cc's CDS in 4 ounces water 8 times a day.

A new way to mix up your MMS. Does away with the horrible aftertaste.
edgarblythe

Sat 14 Jul, 2012 06:20 pm
@edgarblythe,
The citric acid in his recipe is 50%.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 20 Jul, 2012 05:01 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

1. Put 4 0unces of water in a glass jar with a plastic lid.
2. Put 60 drops of sodium chlorite solution in a shot glass (a small one ounce glass)
3. Put 60 drops of citric acid solution in the same shot glass.
4. Put the shot glass containing the now activated MMS (should be turning brown and smelling like chlorine) inside the jar and close the lid.
5. Cover the jar with a cloth and leave it for 8 hours. After 8 hours put the jar in the refrigerator. After 4 hours or more in the refrigerator remove the shot glass and quickly put the lid back on the jar.

Makes a 1500 ppm solution. Use 2 cc's per dose. So for protocol 1000 use 2 cc's CDS in 4 ounces water 8 times a day.

A new way to mix up your MMS. Does away with the horrible aftertaste.

You can use 3 cc/ml each of chlorite and citric solution instead of counting drops. This will yield a 1500 ppm finished CDS. I use a glass (to avoid harmful chemicals present in plastic) wide mouth honey jar w/ plastic lid. The jar is 3.5 inches tall and 3.5 inches diameter.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 27 Aug, 2012 07:54 pm
Suggestion from a forum I follow.

These are very important lifestyle suggestions I make to people, that if aren't followed, might delay healing in some people.

How would you grade yourself ?

Suggestion #1

NEVER have a meal or eat any food 4-5 hours before going to sleep. This is one of THE worst things you can do if you have cancer, or are in recovery from an illness.
Reason:
Your body regenerates and cleanses at night time when you sleep, and to eat a large or small meal before you go to bed is literally robbing yourself of that precious healing time. The body needs gravity to digest food properly, and, if you lay down, it takes 5 times the energy to push the food in your stomach through your digestive tract, and THAT TAKES ENERGY. Energy that would normally have gone to healing and regenerating yourself now has to go towards food that needs digesting.

Suggestion #2

ALWAYS drink a 12oz glass of room temperature water, before you get out of bed in the morning.
Reason:
Drinking this water immediately upon awakening initiates a cleanse in the bladder and bowels, and you will start your day off hydrated. While you were sleeping, your body had been regenerating and cleansing for the last 8 hours. You want to help this process by immediately eliminating the accumulated toxins via the bladder and colon. The water going into the stomach creates peristalsis reaction to the intestines, and evacuating the bowels first thing in the morning is essential.

Suggestion #3

NEVER put cold food or iced drinks into your stomach at mealtime, AND don't drink liquids of any kind during mealtime, only warm liquids after.
Reason:
Putting cold food or iced drinks not only paralyzes digestion, but (heat) energy has to come from your kidneys and adrenals to warm the cold stuff up. Plus, the cold liquid will solidify any oils that you have consumed with your meal. This results in the solid oily stuff being absorbed faster by the intestines than your actual meal, which will then line the intestines … and this is not good.
Drinking liquids of any kind during mealtime will disturb (paralyze) your digestion and dilute your digestive juices, which can result in belching and gas, ending up with you losing valuable regenerative energy.

Suggestion #4

NEVER EVER over-eat ! Rather, ONLY eat till you're 80% full. Leave the table still a little hungry.
Reason:
Relative to eating just before you go to sleep (laying down), it is even more taxing to the digestive system when a person over-eats, as this takes a lot of energy that is normally required to breakdown the large amount of food in the stomach, with little digestive juices to do it. This results in you being tired almost immediately after the meal, and probably wanting to lay down, which is even worse. Again, it robs you of the energy that would normally go toward healing, but can't now, since it will now be working overtime trying to digest a massive amount of food.

Suggestion #5

NEVER eat fruits too close to your main meal. Try to eats fruits 2 hours before or after a meal.
Reason:
When fruit is mixed in too close to your actual meal, the fruit sugar will stay for too long in the stomach and ferment and fruit contains simple sugars that require no digestion. Other foods, such as foods rich in fat, protein and starch, will stay in the stomach for a longer period of time because they require more digestion. This is why people experience digestive trouble when eating fruit too close to a meal.

Suggestion #6

NEVER eat a salad first, before your main meal. Have it last!
Reason:
There are a few reasons to eat salad last, the main reason is, you should always eat from yang to yin, heavy to light, or hot to cool. Also, since you have only so much digestive juices to break down your meal, and you should start eating THE most difficult to digest food first, which would be your animal or vegetable proteins. If you were to eat a salad first, you'd be wasting valuable digestive juices on the salad which would be better spent on the proteins. It makes better sense to end up eating a light dish like salad to finish off a meal, as a palette cleanser.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 1 Sep, 2012 11:00 am

Another great report needed to be publish here in this forum and to the Bishop Jim Humble Testimonial Site...

She was actually a friend of my who i did email to Bishop Jim Humble on how to guide breast cancer.... at that time she was able to follow our guide for only a week because they have decide to go for surgical and chemotherapy because the husband was afraid if she had anything wrong... how is he going to explain to her parent due to using the unkown healing path that is mms2... after using mms2 for a week... during the use of mms2... she had many funny diarrhea of which the stool look dark greenish in color...

After the chemotherapy and the surgical to remove some lymp notes... she still look better without even looking weak like normal people having chemotherapy.... after a few weeks... she begin continue using mms2... I have ask her to add in mms1 at the same time... but she was not able to take mms1 because of the smell mms1 is having... so gave up on mms1... and going for only mms2... but due to unknown reasons after getting better.... she finally decided to stop using the mms2 as well... she then go seek for other alternative methods.... She had spend many thousands in dollars for her decision until her family now has limited budget to support further healing expenses...

After a year time, that is now.... she came back and told me that her breast cancer is now return... she now only afford to treat her breast cancer in government hospital... the doctor recommended her this time to fully cut the breast and then they are going to do further chemotherapy and radiotherapy.... she ask if she is good to go with the doctor recommendation... i said to her... is all up to you.. if you go chemo and radio and cut your breast... all the healing we are doing will not heal your cancer but to heal all the toxic you done to your body.... i siad you better decide clearly what you want without regrets.... Chemo and radio has a record to kill you fast.... mms do not have great or bad record... but at least something very special in the hope for you.... to fight is to win or loss in proud way...

She then decided that she will go with mms knowing at least she had new hope... something she never heard of... Luckily also... recently we have CDS in hand that i convince her that no more bad taste she will ever get it.... so she started it..... Just before I start this healing on her.... one of her breast was feeling very hard and feel like dead meat.... the doctor told her that the tumor size is like 6.5mm base on the doc experienced... that is stage 4 cancer... believed it or not.... after one month or so... the breast begin back to normal feeling.... but still can feel the tumor exist in the breast.... during this healing period... she does use CDS, MMS1, MMS2 and DMSO.... all using orally without further skin application and etc....

Now almost about two month or so.... that is today... she told that she can feel the tumor is now shrinking to smaller size... the diets had been change as well.... to a more meaty types and eat more cooking oil... avoid sugar, grains, nuts, seeds and fruits stuff.... only green vegetables, ginger, garlic and pepper are allow to include in her diets... The feeling i seen she is now so confident that she did win on this cancer fights now... she to day begin to plan on getting her friends to use the mms...

She had plan for another check up with her doctor so to confirm her status.... but her husband did believed the cancer is going to be gone... base on his own touch of before and after feeling.....

I will post as when as report received on her progress.... but i know she had already win... seeing her confident itself because she know her body well.....

(post from Malaysia.)

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 4 Sep, 2012 04:21 am
Here is an article that claims daily drinking distilled water can lead to early death. I don't have expertise to endorse or reject, but what he writes seems sensible.
http://www.mercola.com/article/water/distilled_water.htm
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 5 Sep, 2012 04:24 am
Here is a retort to the distilled water post I put here yesterday:

It seems you telling people to drink distilled water is a wrong advise because of the consequences of drinking distilled water. Please read using this link
www.mercola.com/article/water/distilled_water.htm
Early Death Comes From Drinking Distilled Water....

Internet wide, this is the only article people ever cite as they mistakenly argue against distilled water. It is a ridiculous notion really. Saying "distilled water is bad for you" is of the same ignorant school of nutritious thought that says "fluoride is good for your teeth." They are both absolutely false and are "facts" disseminated to actively harm humanity further.

Distilled water is the single common substance among the healthiest purest water based materials on Earth: fruits, urine, and rainwater. "Distilled water leeches minerals" is a misleading statement because it only leeches the minerals that do not belong in the body in the first place. Just as MMS only kills the weak charged pathogens, so distilled water's negative charge draws out only toxins and heavy metals.

For actual information regarding the HEALING POWER of distilled water:
"The Water of Life" by John Armstrong
"Water; The Shocking Truth That Can Save Your Life" by Paul and Patricia Bragg
www.aquariusthewaterbearer.com <---treasure trove of information
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 30 Sep, 2012 11:04 am
The following link is to a forum, not a company that sells products. I searched on my new Chrome browser, but Google did not include it on their search engine, making it hard for me to go there. I wanted to save you the trouble.
http://www.genesis2forum.org/index.php?option=com_kunena&view=entrypage&defaultmenu=68&Itemid=66
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 8 Oct, 2012 07:38 pm
From Jim Humble:

The Non Psychological Aspect of Diseases

Recently, we just finished our last Seminar in Mexico. I was having a last dinner with a small group of students that were left (who were now Health Ministers of the Genesis 2 Church of Health and Healing) one minister from an earlier time began his theory about cancer and diseases. He spent a few minutes of our time telling us about how our mental condition determines our diseases (a theory that millions now believe.) His speech was keyed in such a manner that it appeared he was merely telling us the truth of it all. He went over the ideas that if we are angry with our parents or our spouse and/or the government and we allow this anger to grow within us or other dissatisfactions to grow it can make us sick. The discontentment can become a cancer growing within us. Of course that can happen, but how often does it really happen? He was explaining how our mental health effects and controls our physical health.

Do you recognize the theory? It is probably the most believed in theory now used to explain why there is so much sickness in our society. BUT GUESS WHAT? This person had a really bad infected arm. It was swollen and bandaged and it looked bad. When asked about it, he explained it away as having gotten infected by being hit on a bad post and he wasn’t able to treat it right away. Do you see? He didn’t tell us that he was upset with his children or his wife or father or something. No, this sickness was because he couldn’t treat it right away.

I have seen this dozens of times over the past 40 years. The people who expound the psychological reason for disease don’t explain their own diseases that way. When they get sick it is a different thing. Their sickness always has a physical reason as opposed to a psychological reason. Most people, for whatever reason, want to believe that we are not only responsible for our own diseases, but that we actually cause the diseases. Most people believe this in face of a lot of opposing facts. Let me mention a few opposing facts.

Many years ago in Hollywood, California I used to walk past a children’s hospital on the way to work each morning. I think it was a Presbyterian hospital but don’t remember exactly. I looked at their front doors and could imagine the suffering that went on behind those doors. One day when I just couldn’t stop myself I just went up the steps and walked inside. I said to the nurse that met me that I have often wondered about the children here. She offered to show me through one of the wards. In ward number one I saw children in all different conditions. She said that the children in this ward were being treated for cancer with Chemotherapy. I asked if it was terribly hard to get the children to take the Chemo chemicals. The nurse said, “No, they are all very brave and do not complain.”

As you probably suspect many of the children had already lost their hair and were bald and some of them had pain as they lay in their beds. They were being treated with IV pain killers. The nurse was proud of what they were doing for these children. Most of you probably know that once these children began treatment they then only have a 2.8% chance of living. That’s no chance at all. Each child smiled at me (yes, every one of them smiled at me even those with pain) and some said hello or waved their hand, brave children dying so that the medical profession and the pharmaceutical companies can make their billions.

BUT CAN YOU POSSIBLY BELIEVE THAT THESE CHILDREN AND THE MILLIONS OF OTHER CHILDREN WITH CANCER THROUGHOUT THE WORLD HAVE CANCER BECAUSE THEY ARE THINKING WRONG, OR BECAUSE THEY CAUSE THEIR OWN CANCER. Can you believe that they have cancer because they hate their mothers or because they are afraid of their fathers or any other psychological reason? The fact is they have cancer because a pleomorphic cancer microorganism is in each cancerous cell causing the cancerous condition of that cell. There is no psychological reason. Sorry, that theory is just that, just a theory and it is bull and if you research carefully you will find that the initial information concerning the psychological cause of diseases was written by Medical Doctors. Then once the health food group is convinced by the doctors who appear to be Gods and have all sorts of credentials, they then write dozens of books getting their information from the medical doctors. It is all a part of the plan to fool us all into being totally unhealthy in our health programs.

Many health food experts will say that the immune system is damaged by psychological problems and that then causes one to become sick. But that theory doesn’t prove out either. It is still a theory that the disease is caused by wrong thinking or by psychological problems. If that be the case why does one get well when the pathogens are killed by MMS? If that theory was correct then we could kill all the pathogens but the patient would never recover until psychoanalyzed. Just face the facts, a person is sick because of pathogens and killing the pathogens can cause him to get well in more than 19 out of 20 times.

When the medical doctors can’t show you any other reason for the cancer, they fall back on the genes. These children or these adults have cancer because it is in their genes. There is a lot of really technical impressive talk in the area of genes, but they can’t show you any proof and never have been able to show proof.

The cancerous deaths of over one million people now each year is not caused by people hating their mothers or any other psychological reason. The treatment of each cancer patient now ending in death in 97.2% of the time pays the medical industry one million dollars average. The pharmaceutical and medical industries have worked together for much longer than 100 years to create this condition and all the other diseases and now they are reaping their rewards. If anybody in this world deserves to be punished for the things they do and think it’s these people. But the cancer incident among these people seems to be no more than common people. In other words, what these people are doing should according to the psychological theory of disease, cause them all kinds of psychological diseases, but none happen.

I won’t completely deny that one can make himself sick with the wrong thinking or with hatred, or with fear, or other emotions. Maybe one half, or one, or even two percent, have cancer because of psychological reasons, but a million people didn’t all of a sudden each year start having terrible psychological problems that would cause cancer.

There are now millions of autistic children. These children 95% of whom were normal until they got vaccinated became autistic within days or even hours of being vaccinated. Would you think that they have autism because they were thinking wrong, or because they hate their school teacher or some other dumb psychological reason?

MMS has brought health to millions of people throughout the world by killing the pathogens causing the disease and it also overcomes the effects of the heavy metals. That’s all MMS does. It kills the pathogens of the disease. There are thousands of success stories all over the internet and guess what? We didn’t have to go out and psychoanalyze a single one of them. Once the pathogens of the disease were killed, the body went ahead and healed the damage. Amazing huh? (Go to Google and enter “MMS success stories” into the search line and you will find thousands of such stories. You can also read our own database of gathered and sent in success stories - or share your own success story. No need for full or even real name.)

The medical profession and medical doctors have been handing out false information concerning nutrition deliberately for over one hundred years and most of the nutritional information that you see on the internet or even in nutritional books written by so called alternate nutritional professionals may not be mostly wrong, but there are often things in these books that came from the medical industry or doctors. The data sounds good so hundreds of alternate medicine people fall into their trap and write books expounding some points of their data. I have read books by medical doctors and they have a few lies in them that lead you astray. But that is the trap, use a lot of the truth and throw in only a few lies to fool people.

For example, salt has proven NOT to cause high blood pressure but there are many books expounding the dangers of high blood pressure from salt. You cannot lose weight by exercising, period. But you can lose weight if you starve yourself while exercising, but the weight loss comes from starving and not from the exercise. Saturated and unsaturated fat foods do not cause you to gain weight and they are excellent as nutritional foods for energy. There are dozens of needed nutrients that you cannot get from a vegetarian diet, not just B12. The idea that pasteurized milk is needed is totally false. Genetically altered foods are safe, is false. White bread is healthy, is false. Butter is probably the most nutritious food known and to replace it with margarine can cause heart disease but it is recommended by doctors. The list goes on forever and the false data can almost always be traced back to the medical industry. Of course they want you to be sick. Their income depends upon it. Every cancer case is now worth one million dollars to the medical industry.

Stress is bad for you, is false. Of course anything in excess is bad, but the human body requires stress. The main problem with stress is believing that stress will harm you. You need stress like you need exercise. The body was built to handle stress as it is always present. Stress is a part of life. People who retire and eliminate stress often die within a year. To eliminate stress would be like eliminating exercise. Like all other aspects of life stress must be balanced as well. Don’t overdo stress and don’t eliminate all stress. Well, probably you can’t eliminate all stress, but don’t increase your stress by worrying about the stress. Accept it and don’t fight it.

There are several systems in the human body built to handle and eliminate poisons. If you never had a cup of coffee, or a coke, or a beer, you would soon loose the ability to handle poisons as those muscles and systems that are not used soon atrophy and quit working. That’s the way the body was built. The body stays healthy the best when all systems have their continuous workout. The medical books on nutrition, unless written by mavericks in the medical field who are really interested in health, have just a little false data disguised as true data. This way they fool you with a lot of truth and just a lie added here and there. Clinical trials have shown that those who drink a couple of cups of coffee each day do better health wise than those who don’t, but the same is true about a single beer or even two beers a day.

Are the beers good nutrition? Absolutely not, but they furnish enough poison to stimulate the system that was set by nature to handle poisons. In essence they give the poison system some exercise and it does not hurt the body according to reported clinical trials.

IF YOU WANT PROOF OF WHAT I SAY PLEASE RESEARCH IT OUT. USE GOOGLE, STARTPAGE.COM (Anonymous Google Search), IXQUICK OR ANOTHER GOOD SEARCH ENGINE. I GIVE YOU SOME LOGIC AND WHAT I HAVE LEARNED OVER A LIFETIME OF 60 YEARS IN THE HEALTH FOOD INDUSTRY HELPING PEOPLE WITH THEIR HEALTH. IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE MY LOGIC THEN IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH RATHER THAN ME SPOON FEEDING YOU ALL THE REFERENCES. SOMETIMES NOT A SINGLE READER CHECKS THE REFERENCES ANYWAY.

So if you choose to believe that diseases are caused by bad thoughts and psychological problems then that is OK. I don’t want to tell people what to believe. It’s not my business what you believe. It’s just that I hoped to help with what I know, but if I can’t help in this case, what really is my business is that you use MMS to save lives and overcome suffering. As long as you do that, what you believe I won’t argue. Let me know anything you would like to say.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 20 Oct, 2012 12:43 pm
Parasites
http://forum.mmspr.net/downloads/HOW%20TO%20DETECT%20AND%20TREAT%20A%20PARASITIC%20INFECTION.pdf
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 14 Nov, 2012 06:21 am
http://www.meditopia.org/video.htm
Make your own black salve - video
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 7 Dec, 2012 03:35 pm
(NaturalNews) There is no respite or escape anywhere on earth from the toxins that stifle our planet and overwhelm our bodies. Even our best efforts to eliminate or restrict exposure are often not adequate to the task, and as our toxic load increases so does our chance of developing chronic illness and disease.

As explored in the first three parts of this series there are several methods for releasing the stockpile of chemicals and other toxins from the body in order to maintain or regain health. An alkaline diet devoid of processed foods isn't always enough, and sometimes extreme measures are necessary to provide the level of cleansing required to keep up with the toxic onslaught.

The little understood and much disparaged coffee enema is one such method of purification that cleanses the liver – the body's largest filter – and provides a multitude of health benefits to the ailing body. Acceptance of the coffee enema's value may result from an understanding of its history and therapeutic benefits.

Historical Use of Enemas

The use of therapeutic coffee enemas began during WWI; however, water enemas have been used for detoxification throughout the ages. In fact, the Vatican holds a third-century Aramaic manuscript in which enema directions are graphically transcribed. In the book The Gerson Therapy by Charlotte Gerson, daughter of famed cancer specialist Max Gerson M.D., and Morton Walker, D.P.M., these ancient instructions for detoxification are recorded:

I tell you truly, the angel of water shall cast out of your body all uncleanness which defiled it without and within. And all unclean and evil-smelling things shall flow out of you... I tell you truly, holy is the angel of water who cleanses all that is unclean and makes all evil-smelling things of a sweet odor...

Think not that it is sufficient that the angel of water embrace you outwards only. I tell you truly, the uncleanness within is greater by much than the uncleanness without. And he who cleanses himself without, but within remains unclean, is like to tombs that outwards are painted fair, but are within full of all manner of horrible uncleanness and abominations...

Seek, therefore, a large trailing gourd, having a stalk the length of a man; take out its inwards and fill it with water from the river which the sun has warmed. Hang it upon the branch of a tree, and kneel upon the ground before the angel of water, and suffer the end of the stalk of the trailing gourd to enter your hinder parts, that the water may flow through all your bowels. Afterwards rest kneeling on the ground...and pray to the angel of water that he will free your body from every uncleanness and disease. Then let the water run out from your body, that it may carry away from within it all the unclean and evil-smelling things... And you shall see with your eyes and smell with your nose all the abominations and uncleanness which defiled the temple of your body... tormenting you with all manner of pains. I tell you truly, baptism with water frees you from all of these. Renew your baptizing with water on every day of your fast, till the day when you see that the water which flows out of you is as pure as the river's foam... (1)

Coffee Enemas for Detoxification

The time-tested water enema evolved during WWI when German medic supplies – including morphine – were in short supply and nurses were desperate to find ways of alleviating the post-surgery pain of severely wounded soldiers. Water enemas were routinely used, but anxious to find a more potent pain reliever, one resourceful nurse intuitively used leftover brewed coffee and found it to be highly effective.

Reports of the coffee's analgesic benefits prompted two German researchers to study the properties in coffee that produced these effects. In the 1920s, after experimenting with rats, they published their findings that the caffeinated enemas stimulated the opening of bile ducts (Bile is formed by the liver, stored in the gallbladder, and secreted into the intestines - via bile ducts - carrying waste for transit from the body).

Dr. Max Gerson became familiar with the research and eventually adapted the use of coffee enemas into his detoxification therapy. Gerson observed that cancer patients didn't die of the disease process itself, but rather because of the liver's inability to detoxify and process the barrage of dissolving tumor masses and other metabolic toxins released in abundance as a result of his nutritional therapy. The addition of coffee enemas into the protocol resolved this dilemma.

His patients learned to self-administer the enemas up to four times daily to facilitate the continuous release of toxins from the body. The high success rate of the Gerson Therapy with terminal cancer and other serious illnesses is a testament to his nutritional protocol and the coffee enema's detoxifying and restorative benefits for the liver.

In addition to its uses for pain relief, treatment and detoxification, the coffee enema is also a highly effective method of disease prevention and health maintenance.

Detoxification Mechanism of the Coffee Enema

The Gerson Therapy explains that caffeine and palmitates (chemicals in coffee) work synergistically to stimulate and cleanse the liver and blood. Without entering the digestive tract the caffeine is absorbed through the bowel wall, via blood vessels, and makes its way directly to the liver.

The caffeine exposure causes the liver's portal veins and the bile ducts to expand which increases the release of diluted toxic bile. The enema fluid triggers peristalsis (intestinal muscle contractions) and the efficient removal of wastes from the body.

Palmitates in the coffee stimulate and increase the production of a liver enzyme called glutathione-S-transferase (GST), which removes free radicals and cancer cells from the bloodstream and facilitates detoxification of the liver. As a result of the enema the liver becomes less congested with debris, which makes room for the filtering process of yet more bodily toxins.

Ideally, the coffee enema should be retained for twelve to fifteen minutes during which time the body's blood supply circulates and passes through the liver approximately five times (Every three minutes). Since the blood serum is detoxified as it flows through the caffeinated liver, the enema is essentially a form of blood dialysis (filtering) across the colon wall. Drinking coffee has no such therapeutic benefits and is in fact counter-productive.

Enema Procedure

As described in The Gerson Therapy, the enema coffee is made by adding three tablespoons of drip-grind (organic) coffee to one quart of boiling distilled water. After boiling uncovered for three minutes, the mixture is covered and simmered for fifteen more minutes. Hot water is added to replace what was lost through boiling. The quart solution is then strained and allowed to cool to body temperature.

The individual should have a comfortable place to lie down for the administering of the enema. It's best to lie on the right side with legs pulled up towards the chest.

Caffeine-sensitive individuals can easily use the enema without ill effects provided the enema bag or bucket is not placed more than eighteen inches above the end of the insertion tube, to prevent systemic absorption of the caffeine.

If retaining the enema for twelve to fifteen minutes is too difficult, then a series of two or three enemas of shorter duration may be tried. Over time, it becomes easier to retain the enema for the full fifteen minute interval. Holding for more than fifteen minutes is not recommended since the caffeine may be absorbed systemically.

Enema Tips

At least one therapeutic organic coffee blend has been developed for the sole purpose of enemas and may be found at (http://www.sawilsons.com/) .

For a milder effect, or if one has a sensitive colon due to chronic illness, herbal teas such as chamomile or Essiac may be used instead of, or in conjunction with the coffee enema. Prepare a quart of the desired tea following package instructions and proceed as with a coffee enema.

Alternatively, an enema of one-half quart tea may precede a coffee enema of the same quantity. Individuals who are unsure if the coffee or tea enema is an appropriate detoxification method for their condition should consult with a health care practitioner.

For nearly nine decades the coffee enema has proven itself to be effective at cleansing and restoring the liver, reducing and eliminating cancerous debris, and relieving severe pain from countless origins. It is yet another tool in the detoxification arsenal that should not be dismissed by anyone determined to prevent disease, reclaim their health or otherwise impede the ill effects of living in a toxic world.

Reference:

1. Gerson, C. and Walker, M.: The Gerson Therapy. NY, NY: Kensington Publishing Corp., pp. 156 - 172, 2001

About the author

Mary Laredo is an artist, educator and gallery curator who lives and works in Detroit, MI. As a breast cancer survivor who shunned conventional treatment, she is writing a book about her experience with natural therapies and nutritional healing. Visit http://marylaredo.blogspot.com

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/022905_coffee_body_water.html#ixzz2EP7yue51
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Fri 11 Jan, 2013 05:37 pm
This is long, but an easy read and important information.

“Acidity vs. Alkalinity - Life or Death” or “The pH Fallacies”

The human body is an oxidation powered machine. Stop oxidation and you stop life. Cyanide, the poison that spies used to kill themselves with during the war, is among the strongest poisons known; the science of cyanide is that it is probably the most powerful antioxidant in chemistry. Let’s say you are a spy and you have just been caught. You crunch down on your false tooth with a tiny amount of cyanide in it; it quickly spreads through your body stopping all oxidation as it goes. Your heart pumps harder and harder and harder, trying to get fresh blood, but there is no fresh blood as the tiny amount of cyanide is soon mixed everywhere fired by your heart pumping harder and harder. Your heart gives one last tremendously powerful beat, probably the most powerful beat ever, and you are dead. The point is the body is totally dependent on oxidation taking place at all times. Cyanide kills because it stops all oxidation in the body almost instantly. And guess what?

Your body would then be alkaline as all dead bodies are alkaline.

All we of the Genesis 2 Church want is to bring the facts to mankind. In this case I don’t talk about the truth because what each person believes he considers is the truth, and beliefs may or may not be the truth. Today we want to talk about facts. You can’t argue with facts if you have any sense. Facts just are. All we want to do is save mankind from the evil and brutality that has been the curse of humanity for tens of thousands of years here on earth. That’s all. We want to do this by being a larger and larger service to mankind.

It is not our agenda to push our beliefs. If the evidence was that vegetarianism would make you the healthiest we would go for it in a second. But I have worked with nutrition and vegetarians for 60 years as I have already said. I just want the best for our Church and for mankind.

Mark spent 20+ years bringing the best health he knew about to people in Africa and in the Dominican Republic. When he heard about MMS, he went about proving that it worked by actually using it. When he proved it worked on his own family with MRSA, (Staph), then many others, I received an email while I was in Africa saying Mark wanted to sell his compound and come work with me. Do you see, he didn’t have any other agenda except to help those who suffer to become well. And my story is similar. I discovered MMS in a jungle in South America. I proved that it worked on myself at my risk, and then treated a hundred people with malaria and other diseases before leaving to do more research. A number of people came to me with plans to make millions on MMS by controlling it and selling it for high prices. But instead of listening to them, I wrote a book telling the details of how to use it and how to make it and published it to the world. Why would we want to tell you anything except the very best that we know? What would be our reason for pushing something that doesn’t work or that is bad for you?

And now we have more than 500 trained Ministers of Health who have similar stories. They all spent thousands of dollars and weeks of their time to travel here to us to be trained. I doubt that more than one or two of all those 500 who traveled from around the world from 72 countries did so with the idea of making money. They came to learn MMS for the purpose of helping people overcome their suffering and to help bring peace to a continuously war torn world. They are not Doctors charging thousands of dollars for their services. They heal people for free hoping that they will receive enough to make a living. We of the Church all do that. Our purpose is to serve mankind.

Does that sound to you like we are a group who is out to sell unproven beliefs just because we like them? We don’t have any anti-alkaline products or anti-vegetarian products to sell. We strive only to bring you facts. That’s what we want to do in this Newsletter and all other Newsletters, because we believe that the facts are what the world needs. The Genesis 2 Church exists and was formed to serve mankind. No other reason. We do not have a favorite belief to expound, or favorite nutritional theory. We just want to give you the necessary data to live a healthy life. Probably no other organization or person has ever helped as many thousands of people with what is considered incurable diseases as our Church. Our agenda is to help you stay well or to get well. There are many good health theories, but the medical people have muddied the water so much in the health field that it is extremely difficult to tell facts from fiction.

I hope you understand that a Church is a group of people with a common goal or common agenda to do something. The common agenda does not have to be a religion in order to have a church.

No other church for tens of thousands of years has been formed to serve mankind as far as our research can determine. We are, of course, nonprofit. All other churches were formed to serve and/or worship God. We have no disagreement with that; it is just that our church was only formed to serve man. All members are invited to worship at any other church of their choice. No corporation or association has had the simple agenda to restore health to the world, serve mankind and bring peace to Earth. Corporations, of course, are formed for the purpose of making money. Their stated purpose is often wonderful things but the bottom line is always profit and loss. The profit goes to the stockholders and if there is no profit, they quit. The point being, we only seek to serve mankind and not to promote our favorite theories.

Now, I said all this because there are those who accuse us of somehow telling lies when we talk about acid-alkaline theory or vegetarianism, or even MMS. So I hope you understand we are only trying to get the real facts to you.

The Pharmaceutical industry and those that work for them, the medical people, have an agenda. They have to make billions this year and every year and most of the medical doctors have houses and boats and beautiful cars to support. So they have muddied the water concerning health in many areas and created sickness and death. Acidity and Alkalinity is one of their areas of deception. Anything they can do to help people be sick, without being caught, is what the pharmaceuticals push and not all doctors, but many of them do too. But in each area that they use against man, the truth is evident and easy to find, but the 'Big Pharma” and the medical people push the lies knowing that the vast majority of mankind will never question their lies. Although everyone knows doctors are just men, still they are revered and believed almost as if they are gods. Our Church wants to bring the facts to mankind, so the question is, “will you believe them or will you take some time to check out what we say?”

You may remember a few months ago when Kim Tinkham was interviewed by Oprah on the Oprah Winfrey’s television show. Kim became famous after being questioned by Oprah concerning the Secrets movie mainly because Kim stated that the Secrets movie had encouraged her to go follow the teachings of Robert O.Young who continues to push the alkaline theory. Well it is very sad to report that Kim Tinkham has died of that breast cancer that she was trying to handle with the alkaline health theory. Because of all those who email and call me, I have known of others who died while on the alkaline health theory. [3]

Now, Mark and I want to talk to you about Acidity vs. Alkalinity. Don’t believe us. We don’t want you too. Check out what we say. The data is on the internet and we reference most of what we say and you can find references to most anything we say. Be careful that you don’t go to sites that promote the Acidity-Alkaline without showing you actual references of their theory. Use Google and enter anything you want to look up.

We are just looking for facts and not trying to defend any certain dietary way of life. There is a lot of debate among the alternate health community in regard to regulating the pH of the body, i.e. to make it alkaline or acidic. We are not trying to prove anything but to make certain observations about how the body eliminates pathogens through Oxidation not pH. The only time the body is completely alkaline is when it is dead! The reason is there is NO OXYGEN because the respiratory system has stopped i.e. no breathing taking place.

The body maintains proper pH in the blood by breathing, (Oxidation). You will breath out either more or less CO2, depending on whether the blood is being pushed in an alkaline or acid direction. Basically, when your blood is being led in an acidic direction, your breathing increases to release more CO2. When the system is being led in an alkaline direction the body can off load some alkalinity by slower breathing, but mainly by adding excess alkalinity to the urine. In other words your urine becomes alkaline in the face of excessive alkalinity.

People around the world are told that if they raise the ph in their body to be more alkaline then diseases will not exist in their bodies but if you read on you will see that this cannot be.

We've also found that by adding DMSO, the MMS or CDS is allowed to penetrate the cells easier. We are having great success with cancer at the Genesis II Church Restoration Center using these health sacraments, but added separable.

The body works hard to maintain a normal blood pH between 7.35 and 7.45, a fairly tight range. And pretty much nothing you do, at least in terms of food, is going to change that. So you can’t really “acidify” or “alkalize” your body. Your body requires a rather tight pH in the blood (and equally tight, though different pH in other systems) in order for your bodily functions to proceed as normal. If you were to “acidify” or “alkalize” your blood, you’d quickly run into some serious issues, regardless of which way you took it

The body's own immune system kills pathogens with oxidation by using Hypochlorous acid! This is how it works:

When a wound breaks human skin, it creates a gateway for harmful pathogens to invade human cells. When pathogens invade an area of the body, neutrophils (white blood cells) travel to the infection site to destroy the invading pathogen. The first step in this process is engulfing the pathogen. Once the neutrophil has completely surrounded the pathogen, it produces an oxidant, hypochlorous acid. Hypochlorous acid is a selective biocide, meaning it kills certain organic materials, but not all. Once produced by the neutrophil, it kills the bacteria almost instantly.

So again we see an oxidant that kills pathogens!!! This is how the body works plain and simple. What about the acid in the stomach? Hydrochloric Acid produced by the body breaks down the food and kills pathogens and it also creates an acidic environment for oxidation to freely work.

Why alkaline your urine or saliva when these are natural acids? It supposed to be that way! The body is set so that it can handle highly alkaline foods, but the body cannot be made more alkaline than it already is. There is a lot of money being made and it seems to be not only useless for your health, but it may be detrimental to overload the body with alkaline foods. However the body can handle a great deal of alkaline foods without being overloaded.

There are probably 100 sites that tell us that the blood must be maintained at a pH of between 7.35 and 7.45(see next paragraph for explanation of pH). That is a well-known fact. Nobody or no site disputes this because there is too much science behind that data. There are probably that many sites that will also talk about how the blood must be maintained at an acid-alkaline balance and that it is important that you eat to maintain that balance.

This is where they show that they do not know what they are talking about.

There is no acid-alkaline balance of the blood. (pH is the measurement of acidity- alkalinity of liquids. The neutral point of pH is 7. Below 7 is acidic and above 7 is alkaline.) Again, look it up, just put “pH” in the search engine (Google or others). [1] The blood is not maintained at an acid-alkaline balanced condition but rather at the alkaline figure of 7.4 and it can change only .05 pH up or down; that’s less than 1%. And it stays that way no matter what you eat. url=#4]4[/url You cannot change it by eating anything, except maybe some kind of poison, but in that case you would be dead. And if you did create an acid-alkaline balance in the blood you would be dead in minutes. An acid-alkaline balance is where the blood would have acidity balanced against alkalinity. In other words the blood would have to be maintained at exactly 7. As that is the only point where there is acidity on one side and alkalinity on the other side giving you an acid-alkaline balance. But again, if the blood were reduced to pH 7 it would kill you or make you awfully sick. [5]

You see, the blood is still alkaline on both sides of pH 7.4. For example, 7.2 which is below 7.4 is still an alkaline pH number. And so would the number 7.1 also be alkaline. Likewise would 7.5 which is above 7.4 would also be alkaline. So the blood is maintained at an exact slightly alkaline pH of 7.4 and there is no acid here that would create an acid-alkaline balance . It is not balanced against acidity at all. [Again just put “blood pH into any search engine.”]

Hypochlorous acid, that acid that the body creates to kill diseases, is ineffective at anything higher than pH of 8, but that is rather a moot point as the body never gets to a pH of 8. However Hypochlorous acid still works at the alkaline level of the blood, which is pH 7.4, and it works on all the lower pH levels of the body. Actually, Hypochlorous acid works best at the lower pH levels below 7. [6] MMS works from the alkaline pH level of 8 and down to the lowest acid pH level in the body.

Remember acids and alkalinity are opposites and they destroy one another. But tell me, what thing in the body would you change to an alkaline pH or to make it more alkaline ? Remember everything below 7 is acidic. The saliva is normally acidic but it can be changed by what you eat to alkaline for a few minutes, the stomach is 4 to 6.5 pH, the lower stomach is 1.5 to 4 pH, the small intestines are 4 to 6 pH except when you eat something and when the food enters the small intestines the pancreas releases an enzyme that changes the food to alkaline (above 7 ). So that always happens but by the time the waste gets to the large intestines (the colon) it is again acidic. The small intestines are again acidic as soon as the food passes through. [7]

So, all of these would quit working if you forced them to be alkaline including the small intestines. So what are we going to make alkaline. In the alkaline theory if you have cancer you can kill it with alkali. But you can’t change the blood so how are you going to get the alkaline stuff to the cancer. You can drink alkaline water and stuff baking soda down until your digestive system quits working, but you still won’t change the pH of the blood. So you see? The logic just isn’t there. The blood, the skin, the body tissues and every organ is fixed at a certain pH and you just can’t change them by eating differently, and if you could change them, you just might kill yourself. Nature made the body that way, the pH of each organ is what it is supposed to be to do its job and the automatic system of the body maintains it that way. [8]

You could use intervenes (IV) injection to have your veins carry the baking soda (alkalinity) to the cancer if you so desired, but the baking soda doesn’t make your blood alkaline. The baking soda doesn’t penetrate the red blood cells or the white blood cells. But we have heard where the cancer was injected with baking soda and it help overcome the cancer. We wouldn’t say don’t try. But when putting it into the veins be sure you know exactly what you are doing because you can kill someone by using baking soda in the veins. It causes bubbles in the blood that can kill you. The millions of little bubbles that baking soda creates to cause the cake to rise, can also cause problems with the blood.

The pH of the skin and tissues is about the same as blood, and why wouldn’t they be, they are serviced by the blood. The organs of the body maintain a pH of about the same as blood or very close to blood. Everything is either alkaline, the same as the blood, but no more than 1% different than the blood and the body maintains it that way, except of course the digestive system which is mostly acidic. It must remain acidic as it will not work otherwise. The fact is all of the body except the digestive system is slightly alkaline already, and it cannot be changed. [8]

So you can eat vegetables, eat meat, drink Coke, smoke a cigarette, and have an ice cream Sunday and you will not change the pH of the blood one iota nor anything else in the body except the urine. Your body must work using different things to maintain this slightly alkaline blood condition and that can change the pH of your urine, and the amount of carbon dioxide that you breathe out. The change in urine indicates that the body is off loading things that might be too alkaline for the body. The opposite is true when you breathe out more carbon dioxide. And you can change the pH of your saliva by what you eat. So no one has proven that changing the pH of the saliva will affect blood or any other condition in the body, in fact it has proven the opposite. So when you change the urine to alkaline that means only that by eating alkaline items you have eaten so much that the body can no longer handle all the alkalinity that you are eating and it must off load some alkaline material.

THOSE UNHEALTHY THINGS THAT YOU EAT DO NOT CHANGE THE ALKALINITY OR ACIDITY OF THE BLOOD, BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE THEM SAFE TO EAT.

The stomach is so powerfully acidic that it makes everything acid. It doesn’t matter how many alkaline vegetables you eat your stomach is still going to dissolve and make them acidic. Then at the beginning of the small intestines the pancreas will release an enzyme that changes the acidic condition of all food to alkalinity. This same thing, the change to alkalinity, also happens to the acidic food as well. Nothing escapes the alkalinity conversion as all food must be slightly alkaline in order to be adsorbed by the body. This is required in order to be carried into the blood because the blood is slightly alkaline. But the alkaline condition of the waste material is changed back to an acid condition by the time the waste reaches the colon (lower intestines). [8] [9]

Oxygen is breathed in every minute of every day our entire lives and that oxygen keeps us alive through oxidation. It is what generates the warmth of our body and kills many of the pathogens that seek to kill us. It destroys the poisons generated by various body functions, and kills some of the heavy metals that prevent the proper function of our bodies. But, of course, oxygen isn’t the only thing that kills harmful things. The acid in our stomach, the digestive hydrochloric acid, kills by far more harmful bacteria and pathogens than any other thing in our bodies. All that we eat and drink goes through our stomach and thus are treated by the hydrochloric acid there. And again, nothing we eat can change the acid condition in our stomach. A handful of antacid tablets might change the acid condition for a few minutes, but not long, and you would have to eat quite a lot.

Then we would not live long without hypochlorous acid, (Note, this is different than hydrochloric acid), it is an acid that our body generates to kill those diseases and harmful pathogens that slip through into various parts of our body. We could not live very long without this acid. But hypochlorous acid is ineffective at a pH of more than pH 8. So you see (even though it isn’t possible) we cannot afford to take the body to a very highly alkaline condition because the acid that continuously kills those diseases that would otherwise kill us becomes inactive at an alkaline condition.

Andreas in Spain and we here on this side of the ocean have proven that when you bring the pH of a MMS or CDS solution up towards 7 you begin to weaken the oxidation qualities quickly. So we never bring the pH up to 7, or higher until it goes into the body and then it will be subjected to the 7.4 pH of the blood and body. At that time it is effective against all pathogens that might be in the blood and tissues and digestive system for about 1.5 hours. As given above, hypochlorous acid is effective as high as the pH in the body goes. So you see both Hypochlorous acid and MMS work at the low pH of the digestive system, and they are also effective against the entire rest of the body. This is only because the all of the organs such as the heart and liver, and other parts of the body never go above the 7.4 pH plus 1%. [10]

The pH of the body never goes over 7.45 plus 1% anywhere, ever, but there are places in the digestive system that does go down to 1.0 and even lower. Both the natural hydrochlorous acid and MMS will work over the entire range of the body pH from 1 to 7.45 plus the 1% .

Do you begin to see how crazy the acid-alkaline theory is? You cannot change the pH of the body by eating special foods or vegetables or meat. This is just the way nature made the body to prevent foods from changing the body’s pH level. You can change the urine as the body changes the urine to keep the blood at the correct pH level. Hundreds of sites tell you the blood must maintain an acid-alkaline balance, something that would actually kill you. It is only because there are thousands of people that believe anything that the medical doctors write that we wind up with really wrong data. People believe them and then use their data to write books and make up web sites.

Hundreds of sites say that you must alkalize. They are wrong, but be careful, because the fact that the blood does not change does not mean you will stay healthy eating an unhealthy diet. Just because the blood pH does not change does not keep you healthy when eating the wrong things. You need to eat a proper diet. Once again there are those who try to sell unhealthy theories to the world by deception. It would be nice if all you had to do to remain healthy was eat an alkaline diet. Once again the medical people can make millions treating people who get sick on this diet.

Now here is something you can check. I can’t give you the reference for it because there is no reference. And that is you can check to see if there ever has been a clinical trial of any kind checking the workability for the acid-alkaline theory. In the more than 30 years that this theory has been pushed by alternate medicine teachers there never has been a clinical trial, much less a trial showing that it works. Spend some time, use a good search engine, no trials exist.

Do you understand why there has never been a clinical trial concerning the acid-alkaline theory? The theory has been around for about 30 years and still no clinical trials. As I said above the alkaline or acid condition of the body cannot be changed without killing the body. There is no way to do a test. Eat all the alkaline stuff you want, nothing but the urine is going to change and the saliva can only change for a short while. But you definitely will be able to change the urine to alkaline by eating a lot of alkaline stuff. That only proves that the body must off load some alkaline stuff to keep from having too great an excess of alkalinity.

Now about the idea that pathogens cannot live in alkaline environments: I am sure you understand that the theory that disease causing microbes cannot live in an alkaline environment is the whole basis for the acid-alkaline theory. The scientific word “alkaliphile” refers to microbes that live at high alkaline environments. If you go to Google and put in the search line, “Alkaliphile microbes” you will get a result of more than 72,000 pages listed. Starting at the very top you can read about microbes that can live in alkaline environments. But they cannot live in your body as they live at pH 9 and above, and nothing in your body ever even reaches 8 much less 9. So they will never affect you as your entire body will always remain within 1% of 7.4 pH except for the urine. I just wanted you to know about them so you would know bacteria and microbes of all kinds do live in highly alkaline environments. [11]

The microbes that do exist in the alkaline environment of the body are called Neutrophile microbes (not the same as neutrophil white blood cells) and they can survive at a pH of 6 to 8. There are hundreds if not thousands of disease causing microbes that can live in alkaline environments such as the body. Remember though, the body never goes to pH 8, nor does it go down to 6, but this is not important as these microbes will remain alive and in good health at the body’s 7.4 pH with no trouble. Thousands of disease causing microbes can live at most any pH from 6 to 8. Your body makes an ideal environment for all neutrophile (disease causing) microbes. I might mention a couple of these diseases. There is Leukemia and Lymphoma that are blood cancers. Both of these diseases exist just fine at the 7.4 pH of the blood. If you wanted to kill these diseases using pH you would have to raise the pH of the body well above 8 which cannot be done without killing you. The acidic-alkaline theory basic idea is that disease causing microbes cannot live at an alkaline condition, but just the opposite is true for all Neutrophile microbes, which is all disease causing microbes. All these disease causing microbes can live at the alkaline pH of the body just fine.

I hope you understand this point as it is totally opposite to the acid-alkaline theory.

You shouldn’t need a reference concerning the fact that Leukemia and Lymphoma live at a pH of 7.4. They are blood cancers. They have to live at pH 7.4 as the blood is the only thing that is available to them, and they live just fine and kill or in some way destroy their host. [12] [13]

Again, the body pH remains within less than 1% of 7.4 and all of the neutrophile microbes including disease causing microbes can survive OK at that pH. So your only natural hope is that the Hypochlorous acid created by the body will kill all of the disease causing microbes that have survived to this point. But the body often doesn’t have enough Hypochlorous acid, especially if the disease already has a foot hold.

Fortunately you can now use MMS1 or you can add some Hypochlorous acid with MMS2. Then if you follow the protocol of hourly doses you will destroy these diseases, whatever they might be. Of course there are the various antibiotics that might be used, but diseases are rapidly developing resistance to antibiotics. So your answer would be to go to jimhumble.org, genesis2church.org or mmswiki.org and follow the hourly dose Protocol that fits your disease which would be protocol 1000 or 2000 to start along with adding protocol 2000 plus and 3000, and DMSO. There are also a host of other miner protocols that can be added as needed.

Emotional responses: Many places on the Internet where acid-alkaline is explained with reasonable scientific data and references, and there are sometimes places to leave a comment there will be answers with a great deal of emotion. The same is true about vegetablism and most religions. It seems that these subjects are going to be believed by those who are determined to believe them. We have attempted to bring you the facts along with references that you can check, but it looks like you are going to have to determine what you are going to believe, but hopefully you will look for the facts. We are just here to help you, but if you don’t want to be helped that is certainly your right.

MMS has spread across the world to more than 100 countries in only about 7 years. More than 500 people from around the world have traveled thousands of miles to learn and become ministers of MMS. Most areas where MMS is used there is no argument about if it works or not. The reason is because there are a lot of well people around that wouldn’t otherwise be around. The acid-alkaline theory has been around for a good deal more than 30 years and if it really worked there wouldn’t be dead believers like Kim Tinkham who followed the acidic-alkaline theory of Robert O.Young, as I mentioned earlier in this article. In fact, if the acidic-alkaline theory worked we really wouldn’t need MMS. If you go to Young’s web site you will see that he is extremely good at using dozens if not hundreds of great big medical terms, but that doesn’t mean he is right, or that he knows what he is talking about. Young and many others claim that this theory explains all disease. If that is the case in 30+ years it should have gotten to the public. Don’t you think there would be more than 500 ministers of the acidic-alkaline theory treating people around the world by now? [14] [15] [16]

Here are some of the pH levels of most of the body's functons:

The normal pH of blood running through arteries (large elastic-walled blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the body) is 7.4; the pH of blood in the veins (vessels that transports blood to the heart) is about 7.35. Normal urine pH averages about 6.0. Saliva has a pH between 6.0 and 7.4. Once the blood becomes acidic, you will die. A drop from the normal blood pH of 7.3 to 6.9 will cause one to go into a coma and then die. The blood pH has a very narrow range for health and vitality. The normal healthy blood pH is at 7.365. If the blood pH drops down to 7.2, you start feeling very sick and at 6.9 you are dead. So the body will do everything it can to maintain the alkaline integrity of the blood, at the expense of all other organs and organ systems

Gastric juice
1. Different enzymes work at different pH eg. Pepsin in stomach which breaks down proteins works best at an acidic pH
2. Trypsin in small intestine (secreted from pancreas) which also breaks down proteins works best at a more alkaline pH
3. Pepsinogen is converted to pepsin, which digests proteins. Pepsinogen production is stimulated by the presence of gastrin in the blood (discussed below).
4. Hydrochloric acid (HCl) converts pepsinogen to pepsin which breaks down proteins to peptides (amino acids) HCl maintains a pH in the stomach of approximately 2.0.It also dissolves food and kills microorganisms.Mucous protects the stomach from HCl and pepsin.
5. The pH in the human digestive tract varies greatly. The pH of saliva is usually between 6.5 - 7.5. After we chew and swallow food it then enters the fundic or upper portion of the stomach which has a pH between 4.0 - 6.5. This is where "predigestion" occurs while the lower portion of the stomach is secreting hydrochloric acid (HCI) and pepsin until it reaches a pH between 1.5 - 4.0. After the food mixes with these juices it then enters the duodenum (small intestine) where the pH changes to 7.0 - 8. This is where 90% of the absorption of nutrients is taken in by the body while the waste products are passed out through the colon (pH 4.0 - 7.0).
6. Saliva normally varies in pH balance (alkalinity vs. acidity) between 6.2 to 7.4, with higher pH levels often seen during increased secretion of saliva, for instance, when smelling food cooking or when hungry and viewing pictures of food. Some on-line practitioners offer guides to diagnosing a wide range of physical and psychological ailments using self-administered pH test kits that they sell clients.
Moving on, the pH of the large intestine varies between 5.5 and 7.0, which indicates a fairly neutral environment. This is different from that of the small intestine, which exhibits a pH of 8., enabling absorption in mild alkaline environments; thus, water absorption in the large intestine occurs optimally around a neutral pH.
7. Normal human semen as having a volume of 2 ml or greater, pH of 7.2 to 8.0
8. Normal vaginal pH is 3.8 to 4.5, slightly acidic.
9. The pH in the colon varies between 5.5 and 7 (slightly acidic to neutral

So, to some it all up:

The Human Body contains a circulatory system that is slightly alkaline, (7.35 – 7.45 pH), with a digestive and immune system that works in a slightly to strongly acidic. This is how it is and these are a facts! It doesn't matter how many people have written books stating how the body can be alkalized to bring health, the FACT is it can't!

References:
1. pH Explained and reaction of hypochlorous action according to pH of the solution jshep.users.ftech.net/ph.htm
2. The pH of Blood. On the internet go to Google or any search engine and put in for the search “The pH of Blood.” You will get many answers but they will all be the same.
3. Kim Tinkham – See digitaljournal.com/article/301197 and many other sites on the web.
4. Blood, Sweat, and Buffers; chemistry.wustl.edu/~edudev/LabTutorials/Buffer/Buffer.html Acid-Base Equilibra Experiment by Rachel Casiday and Regina Frey Department of Chemistry, Washington University St. Louis, MO 63130
5. Blood – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. wikipedia.org/wiki/blood
6. hach.com/DisinfectionSeries02 hypochlorous acid is effective from 7.4 down to the lower acid leves that are found in the body.
7. curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=840037 Digestive System and pH Level This article is well documented giving 24 research papers showing pH level of the entire digestive system and it showes that the stomach is highly acid and the small upper intestines are alkaline.
8. faculty.stcc.edu/AandP/AP/AP2pages/Units18to20/blood/maintain1.htm Body uses CO2 to create bicarbonate in the blood maintain the pH.
9. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PH pH of body fluids, and organs are tightly regulated in a process called acid-base homeostasis.
10. sciencebasedpharmacy.wordpress.com/2009/11/13/your-urine-is-not-a-window-to-your-body-ph-balancing-a-failed-hypothesis/ More data
11. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16277975 Alkaline pH Homeostasis in Bacteria: New Insights
12. textbookofbacteriology.net/nutgro_4.html Please note that Neutrophiles are hard to find because the spelling only adds an “e” at the end the word neutrophil, but this is the link to one of many web sites explaining Neutrophiles as disease causing microbes.
13. www.ehow.com/info_8618232_types-microorganisms-optimum-ph.html another web site describing neutrophiles. Note: neutrophils are white blood cells. Note that the only difference in spelling is the “e” at the end of the word that indicates microorganisms.
14. nourishedmagazine.com.au/blog/articles/the-acid-alkaline-theory
15. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaline_diet
16. www.linkedin.com/groups/Acid-Alkaline-Theory-Disease-Is-4377725.S.117312952 more acidic-alkaline theory

- Archbishop Jim Humble

- Archbishop Mark Grenon
• "Make a habit of two th
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 24 Feb, 2013 01:43 pm

I have a student at this time he came 4 months ago with a medical diagnosis of stage 4 melanoma. He had already had a tumor removed from behind his left eye, On top of that he had a tumor under his right arm pit and another on his back plus MRI showed cancer throughout his body. He was too far gone to consider ( cut, burn, poison.)
After a very long training session he agreed to go on MMS1 MMS2 even though he had read so called horror stories concerning MMS. The man is a professional engineer and knows how to do serious research. On top of the MMS protocols I started him on a aggressive alkalizing protocol and probably due to his size it took 3 weeks to just get him back to a 7.He had been testing at 4.5 - 6.0. I was quite concerned over this alkalizing time frame that I even consulted a very well known cancer coach. Eventually we were able to hit a PH of 8 and maintain a PH of 7-8 on a consistent basis. I have him on Budwig Protocol , Super magnet and Maple syrup & baking soda. Alkalized water etc.
I had him change his diet to get rid of all processed foods and to eat alkalizing foods as well as very low glycemic foods. We even added some cancer fighting foods.
Within weeks this man regained his energy and started walking up to 5 miles per day about 9 KM, he lost 50 lbs, works out a the gym 2 days and sleeps like a baby.
He started to see a Natural Path and took vit. C IV, Mistletoe IV as well as another protocol. His last MRI shows only the tumors under the arm and the back and they have not grown but stayed the same. The rest of the body appears to be free of cancer according to the experts. They now claim he is well enough to take aggressive chemo. He declined. He has spent less than $300.00 with me but Natural Path costs him $ 3500.00 per month.
In conclusion he is a very happy and energetic man and thankful for the alternative protocols that we teach. He is 66 yrs of age and feels like he will make it to 100. I shall keep you posted.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Fri 1 Mar, 2013 09:49 pm
@edgarblythe,
Do you have any tips for someone who has Gastro-intestinal problems?

Thanks very much! Wink