On Alternative Cancer Programs

Sun 4 Apr, 2004 10:31 am
There are some alternative programs that have saved thousands of lives. There are many alternative programs that have destroyed practitioners. I do not wish to engage in vitriolic arguments about whether alternative treatments ought or ought not be allowed. The fact is, many of us prefer to take our chances to live or die by some other method than surgery, radiation, and the like, and nothing will change this mindset. My old boss had chest cancer, involving a number of large tumors. She was cured about ten years ago in Mexico primarily utilizing shark cartilage. Steve McQueen tried alternative treatment the last months of his life and died - I don't know the full circumstances. A former statesman and presidential candidate, whose name escapes me for the moment, had his cancer cured by traditional methods, but died anyway, because the successful wiping out of the cancer killed his liver. Many persons have been cured by traditional methods. A person undergoing traditional treatments, who I personally know, was secretly advised by one of the doctors to ingest Turkish apricot kernels once he left the hospital. I have had cancer for about twelve years and I have never allowed a doctor to treat my condition. I lie about it at different times to keep people from offering advice. When I began to notice the changes within myself I was fifty years old. I had lived in the harsh South Texas sun many years of my life, eating all the wrong foods, and drinking an excess of beer for about fifteen years. I had a reaction in my upper colon to aspirin and beer, which ulcerated the tissue somewhat. The tissue refuse to heal. I noticed the tell-tale signs of basel cell carcinoma in the form of a fast growing dark colored bump at my left clavicle (it had a white ring around it), and just below my left ear a small kernel within the flesh that itched all the time; also a maddening itching inside the outer ear. I began to have bloody stools. The first doctor I went to thought I was imagining things and did not carefully examine me. She did not go so far as to even look at the bump over my clavicle. While screwing up my courage to visit a second doctor, the spector of radiation and operations caused me to begin researching alternative treatments. My first order of the day was to quit drinking and smoking. I found Julian Whitaker's diet information and began to eat according to his direction. It was not a cancer diet, but a beginning toward nutritional support. I dropped about fifty pounds and began to feel so energetic that I found myself delirius with joy, running up flights of stairs, jumping over fences and the like just because I felt so good. But, I kept searching. I found Johanna Budwig's flax oil diet and began religiously to follow it. Right away the bleeding stopped and the soreness in my upper colon went away. I continued to improve all around, except for the skin cancer. Skin cancer is relatively easy to cure for most patients by traditional medicine. I eschewed the treatment because I had it also in the outer ears. When they go after ear cancer they take away the ear and the bone. Who knows when they will quit cutting or what else they will find? I learned that an Australian discovery leading to a product called Curaderm had led to the curing of many cases of skin cancer and that the cancer had stayed gone for 5+ years before the product was made available. I had to import it from the UK. It made the dark bump collapse within 24 hours. Within three days it fell off. In the months that followed I cleared up great patches of skin cancer. But, I was poor enough to not be able to buy Curaderm in unlimited quantities. I began to concentrate using it almost solely inside my ears. One tumor healed led to another. It was a too long process. Curaderm could not get ahead of the cancer. Then I was led to the Alpha-Omega labs and a line of products called Cansema. I was impressed with their presentation enough to try a liquid, a salve and a few other products. The salve immediately made an assault on the cancer within my ears. The liquid caused most of the skin of my upper torso to become red and swollen and to itch mightily. Within a couple of months I was chasing the cancer instead of it chasing me. Today I continue to eat according to the flax oil diet and there is a bit of mopping up to do with the salve and liquid. I feel like a million dollars and I work 40+ hours a week at a job that requires physical activity. By the end of the year I intend to return to the traditional medical doctors for a thorough checkup. I have left out many side adventures because they may or may not have helped, but none seemed as instrumental as the things I've described.
A side note: Even when you have found a method that seems to be working, whether traditional or alternative, be on your guard. The makers of Cansema it turns out were not consistent with their product ingredients and were closed down by the FDA. Another company has taken up production, cooperating with the FDA all the way.
I intend spelling out some of the alternatives being offered. In the course of it I do not want to hear about an organization called Quackbusters, because I consider them to be a part of the problem, not a solution.

edgarblythe

Sun 4 Apr, 2004 11:09 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a friend who was able to kill his tumor in just 4 weeks with Cesium Chloride. He had a scan showed the red bleeding tumor (I think in the lung), then started the CsCl, then had another scan that showed it to be yellow and dead. I saw the before and after pictures. He used 3 grams per day which he took in .5 gram increments throughout the day. His was pill form. (This statement was in my email from a group I visit. In this or any other health matter, I do not suggest that readers try things according to edgarblythe, but to do research and talk to responsible people).
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 4 Apr, 2004 09:17 pm
I neglected to mention Hulda Clark. When I first encountered her theories I recoiled, saying the word "lunatic" to myself. But, some of her words stayed with me. I eventually incorporated some of her ideas into my regimen. The parasite program, the liver and kindney programs, a few other things. Her full treatment is too difficult for an average person to follow. It requires an environment too uncontaminated for everything to work. A word about her that most people do not know: She will not personally treat a patient that has not been given up on by traditional cancer doctors. Anyone not listed as terminal must read the books and learn how to manage their own health. As I said, this requires a perfectly sterile existence for the duration, something few persons are able to achieve.
0 Replies

colorbook

Sun 4 Apr, 2004 09:54 pm
The mind is a powerful thing. I believe that just because doctors study medicine, doesn't mean they know everything. I don't blame you for not taking chemo or radiation therapy; I've seen a few people die much sooner than anticipated from these methods.

Although, I am not familiar with these alternatives to medicine that you have used and studied, I will keep them on file as a reference for possible future use.

Your positive attitude has proved that we can heal ourselves, if we put our mind and heart into it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 4 Apr, 2004 10:04 pm
colorbook
I was visiting in the home of a nurse the time I had the salve on the "windmill" part of my left ear. The salve was dark and dirty looking and the whole of it was swelled very large. I could not abide a bandage and so could not hide it from people. She asked about it and soon I had told her my reasons for treating myself. At first she said, "People who use alternative treatments die." "I know," I replied. A few moments later she said, "I shouldn't say this, but, radiation does more damage than good for lots of people." For may of us it's damned if you do, damned if you don't. But, I am in a mopping up process now. The real trick is to not relax after I'm done, but to continue to fight the rest of my life. Cancer has the ability to seneak back in if one is not extremely vigilant.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 5 Apr, 2004 04:56 pm
Risingsun makes available to the public the most successful Alternative Health Treatment options available. The Cansema and Bla-Can line of products are excellent for alternative treatments of cancer. We have video and written testimonials from people using these products. We offer other products that have been used for years as alternative health treatments for lymphoma, leukemia, breast cancer, brain cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, kidney cancer, pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer and other life threatening diseases like heart disease, diabetes, HIV, Aids, sars, small pox, anthrax and may other diseases. Note: Risingsun Health is under new ownership, McAdam Health Enterprises. Please bear with us during this period of transition
http://www.risingsunhealth.com/products/cansema_tonic_iii.htm

This site has some some of the products that have helped me the most.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 6 Apr, 2004 04:50 am
My noting some people with products to sell is not a suggestion for others to follow my example. But I can't tell of my experiences without naming a few names.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 7 Apr, 2004 08:58 pm
Dr.Johanna Budwig Mix:

Put in your blender:

1 cup Organic cottage cheese (low fat, not too hard one, best make your own)(or yogurt)
2-5 Tbsp. of flaxseeed oil-
1-3 Tbsp. of freshly ground up flaxseed (coffee grinder ($15) works fine)
enough water to make it soft
little cayenne

optional:

little garlic
little red pepper
little champagne

Make it very soft.

Eat some of it every day.

(PS Adjust quantities for your taste !)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE BUDWIG FLAX OIL DIET

The Flaxseed (Linseed) oil diet was originally proposed by Dr. Johanna Budwig, a german biochemist and expert on fats and oils, in 1951 and recently re-examined by Dr. Dan C. Roehm M.D. FACP (Oncologist and former cardiologist) in 1990. Dr. Roehm claims: "this diet is far and away the most successful anti-cancer diet in the world".

Budwig claims that the diet is both a preventative and a curative. She says the absence of linol-acids [in the average western diet] is responsible for the production of oxydase, which induces cancer growth and is the cause of many other chronic disorders.

The beneficial oxydase ferments are destroyed by heating or boiling oils in foods, and by nitrates used for preserving meat, etc.

The theory is: the use of oxygen in the organism can be stimulated by protein compounds of sulphuric content, which make oils water-soluble and which is present in cheese, nuts, onion and leek vegetables such as leek, chive, onion and garlic, but especially cottage cheese.

Ferments of cell respiration closely connected with the highly unsaturated fatty acids, are also needed for proper oxydation. It is essential to use only unrefined, cold-pressed oils with high linolic acid content, such as linseed, sunflower, soya, poppyseed, walnut, and corn oils. Such oil should be consumed together with foods containing the right proteins otherwise the oils will have the OPPOSITE EFFECT, causing more harm than good.

The best combination is cottage cheese and linseed oil. The linseed should be freshly ground. Carbohydrates containing natural sugar, such as dates, figs, pears, apples and grapes, are also included in the diet. Honey is also beneficial. Most of the synthetic vitamin A preparations are bad because they contain oxidation products, but much carotine as provitamin A (from carrot) is consumed. Vitamin B from buttermilk, yoghurt, and natural yeast is beneficial.

A person requires daily about 4 oz. of cottage cheese mixed well with 1.5 oz. of linseed oil and 1 oz. of milk. A blender or egg beater works fine. The mixture an be sweeten with honey or otherwise flavoured naturally. Fresh fruits can be added. Every morning 2 spoonfuls of freshly ground linseed oil should be taken in luke warm buttermilk or yoghurt.

The diet is indicated for all kinds of chronic diseases, especially heart ailments (corony thrombosis), gall disorders, diabetes, arthritis, and malignancies. It improves failing hearing and sight. It is the ideal nutrient for children and infants. It is suggested that this diet be supplemented with lactic acid ferments (4).

"What she (Dr. Johanna Budwig) has demonstrated to my initial disbelief but lately, to my complete satisfaction in my practice is: CANCER IS EASILY CURABLE, the treatment is dietary/lifestyle, the response is immediate; the cancer cell is weak and vulnerable; the precise biochemical breakdown point was identified by her in 1951 and is specifically correctable, in vitro (test-tube) as well as in vivo (real)... " (Roehm, "Townsend Letter for Doctors", July 1990)
GENERAL RULES

The patient has no nourishment on day #1 other than 250 ml (8.5 oz) of Flax Oil with honey plus freshly squeezed fruit juices (no sugar added!). In the case of a very ill person, champagne may be added on the first day in place of juice and is taken with the Flax Oil and honey. Champagne is easily absorbable and has a serious purpose here.

1) SUGAR IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN. Grape juice may be added to sweeten any other freshly squeezed juices.

2) Other 'forbiddens' are:

- All animal fats.
- All Salad Oils (this included commercial mayonnaise)
- All Meats (chemicals & hormones)
- Butter
- Margarine
- Preserved Meats (the preservatives block metabolism even of Flax Oil)

3) Freshly squeezed vegetable juices are fine - carrot, celery, apple, and red beet.

4) Three times daily a warm tea is essential - peppermint, rose hips or grape tea - all sweetened as desired with honey. One cup of black tea before noon is fine.

DAILY PLAN

Before breakfast - a glass of Acidophilus milk or Sauerkraut juice is taken.

Breakfast - Muesli (regular cereal) is overlaid with 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of Flax Oil and honey and fresh fruit according to season - berries, cherries, apricots, peaches, grated apple. Vary the flavour from day to day. Use any nuts except peanuts! Herbal teas as desired or black tea. A 4 oz (120 g) serving of THE SPREAD (directions below). This is fine to eat 'straight' like a custard, or add it to other foods taken in the day as you will see.

Morning tea (10am) - A glass of fresh carrot juice, apple, celery, or beet-apple juice is taken.

Lunch - Raw salad with yoghurt-Flax Oil Mayonnaise (directions below).
In addition to 'greens' salads, use grated turnips, carrots, kohlrabi, radishes, sauerkraut or cauliflower. A fine powder of horseradish, chives or parsley may be added for flavour.

Cooked Meal Course - Steamed vegetables, potatoes, or such grains as rice, buck-wheat or millet may be served. to these add either THE SPREAD or THE MAYO - for flavour and to up your intake of Flax Oil. Also mix THE SPREAD with potatoes for an especially hearty meal. Add caraway, chives, parsley or other herbs.

Dessert - Mix fresh fruit other than those used for breakfast with THE SPREAD, this time (instead of honey), flavoured using cream of lemon, vanilla or berries.

Afternoon Tea (4pm) - A small glass of natural wine (no preservatives) or champagne or fresh fruit juice with 1-2 tablespoons of honey-coated Fax Seeds.

Supper - Have this early, at 6pm. Make a hot meal using buckwheat, oat or soy cakes. grits from buckwheat are the very best and can be placed in a vegetable soup, or in a more solid form of cakes with herbal sauce. Sweet sauces & soups can always be given far more healing energy by adding THE SPREAD. Only honey or grape juice can be used for sweeteners. NO white sugar (or brown!) Only freshly squeezed juices and NOT reconstituted juices (preservative danger) may be used. These must be completely natural.

How to prepare 'THE SPREAD'

Place 250 ml (8.5 oz) Flax Oil into a mixer bowl and add one pound (450 g) of 1% Cottage Cheese (ie low fat eg Quark) and add 4 tablespoons (60 ml) of Honey. Turn on the mixer and add just enough low fat milk or water to get the contents of the bowl to blend in together. In 5 minutes, a preparation of custard consistency results that has NO taste of the oil (and no oily 'ring' should be seen when you rinse out the bowl).

Alternatively, you can use Yoghurt instead of Cottage Cheese in proportions of 1 oz (30 g) of Yoghurt to 1 tablespoon (15 ml) each of Flax Oil and of honey and blend as above.

NOTE: When Flax Oil is blended like this, it does not cause diarrhoea even when given in large amounts. It reacts chemically with the (sulphur) proteins of the cottage cheese, yoghurt, etc.

How to prepare 'THE MAYO' (Mayonnaise):

Mix together 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Flax Oil, 2 tablespoons (30 ml) milk, and 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Yoghurt.

http://home.online.no/~dusan/diseases/cancer/cancer_dr_budwig.html
for the rest of the story click here
0 Replies

colorbook

Wed 7 Apr, 2004 09:22 pm
This is very interesting stuff, Edgar. However, not being currently faced with a diagnosis of cancer, it would be hard for me to consider this diet for preventative measures. I try to keep fit with exercise and generally follow a lowfat, low sugar diet.

I imagine it took quite awhile for you to adjust to this…it sounds very unappetizing. But when it is weighed against lengthening your life or even curing cancer, I imagine it can become quite palatable.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 7 Apr, 2004 09:32 pm
I no longer follow the diet precisely, but I make sure there is blended flax oil and cottage cheese on some of my food every day. For instance, for breakfast I usually cook some oatmeal with something like dates, raisins, nuts, whatever, then later add chopped apricot kernels and a banana, sweetened with maple syrup, topped with the oil/cottage cheese. Plus a number of supplements. It tastes all right, to me.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 8 Apr, 2004 04:53 am
Here is another comment about the use of cesium in a follow up to an earlier post of mine:
".....do you have an opinion of the Cesium therapy, such
> as what the Wolfe Clinic suggests
I think it can be quite effective but is very grueling on the body (if taken in
the high dosages that are needed to be effective) and is best done only under
medical supervision, and probably only as a last resort.

> I am also on the Hulda Clark protocal. Thanks.
Don't know how cesium interacts w/Clark protocol."
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 8 Apr, 2004 04:57 pm
A message to edgarblythe from Alpha-Omega Labs:
... unfortunately you have done a dis-service
to all who have read your post (below), The information
that you posted is NOT CORRECT ... hope no one will
lose their money because of your (hopefully unintentional)
mis-information.

In fact, if anyone from this forum has sent money or credit
card details to ***Risingsun Health*** it could be a very
good idea to CANCEL payment ASAP. Why? Please
read the copy-pasted information from the CANSEMA
web-site, which is below the post sent by ---

For those concerned, please verify this on Alpha Omega
Labs Cansema web-site on www.altcancer.com

Regards,
Phinneas
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 8 Apr, 2004 07:17 pm
My answer to phinaeus and Alpha-Omega:

If I have given false information, it was in error. It is my wish to be helpful, not to create confusion and disruption. For months I had searched the web for an answer to no Cansema tonic being available. The altcancer site did not help with information on this. Finally, I discovered the Risingsun Health site. I took their information to be genuine and intended to order Cansema tonic III from them at the next opportunity. Over the next few days it should become clear where the truth is. I may have done cancer patients a great service in that I caused this conflict of information to be brought to the fore.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 10 Apr, 2004 12:10 pm
Here is the Risingsun reply to Alpha-Omega (written to edgarblythe):

I thank you for your e-mail. There had been a problem with a
lab that
Alpha Omega recommened. It seems that what was on the lable was not
in the
product. Therefore, we had to destroy all of the products we had
recieved
from the lab. That was over $30,000 worth of products. We now have
two FDA
approved labs putting the formulas together. Those who have ordered
we have
been contacting. Those that have ordered are getting the products
and those
that wish to have a refund get it.
The latest information I have from the FDA agent involved in the
Alpha
Omega incident is that the owner is pleading guilty to possession of
firearms as a convicted federal felon. From what I have found out
he is not
getting sentenced for any FDA violations yet. The issue the FDA had
was the
product lables and ingredient rations. H3O test showed ratios of
sulphuric
acid from 8% to over 14%.
If any of those in your chat room have an issue. Tell them to
contact
us. We have 3 phone lines. I apologize for the incident. The other
problem is that Alpha pirated most of the product formulas from other
companies, now I am trying to resolve that issue. I believe that
the person
who developed the formulas should be justly copmpensated.
I will follow up this e-mail with a call.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 14 Apr, 2004 02:05 pm
note from edgarblythe: I have edited the following message from Alpha-Omega before posting it:

Dear -----
Hope the following about the devious Mr. McAdam
and his rip-off methods helps to clarify some matters
about Cansema products and the Risingsun scam.

Also -- a message to you, edgarblythe:-- if this still
leaves you believing that Mr. McAdam is "honest",
then there is very little more than I can say to you.
If you still can think that Mr. McAdam is an honest man,
you must also believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny. ;-)

* Below is (first), a copy of edgarblythe's e-mail to this
forum, which I forwarded to AO Labs. Their answer to that
is written within the text of edgar's e-mail.

*The second e-mail is a copy that edgar says is a reply
to him from Mr. McAdam. I sent that e-mail to AO Labs also,
and in reply to that, AO Labs replies within the text of
Mr. McAdam's e-mail.

I hope that this helps to clarify some matters.

Regards to all,
xxxxxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----Original Message-----
To: ---- xxxxx
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 7:33 AM
Subject: [cancercured] Alpha-Omega/Risingsun

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 12:01 AM

>>Hello ...you can call me xxxxxxx (this is my real name).

Hope that you are a free man by now, Greg, and that
things will get sorted out soon for you.

>>He isn't free now...but we continue to fight
>>for his freedom.

Long time since I have heard from you folks. There
is an ongoing exchange about McAdam, his claims,
and badmouthing of AO Labs by a man calling himself
edgarblythe, on the "Cancercured" forum to which
I subscribe under the name of xxxxx.

>>This man was one of our customers...and it appears
>>this man knows nothing about us or Mr. McAdam's
>>"actual" situation.

Below are copies of two e-mail posts. Could you please
let me know how things are "in the real world"? This
edgar sounds as if he is naive, or very gullible, if not
in fact even part of Risingsun -- but some people are
taking him seriously.

>>I'll be more than happy to clear up any
>>misconceptions.
>>
Date: Monday, April 12, 2004 1:19 AM
>
>The man defending Alpha-Omega ...
["the man" is me, folks, under the name of xxxxx]
> ... said that Risingsun not only has no
>product to sell; they don't even answer their emails. I wrote to
>Risingsun and the message I posted is the Risingsun reply. The
>words are all his, not mine. ...
["the words from Risingsun" are in the following e-mail]
> ... I have stated two or three times
>that I am making no personal judgements until the truth is fully
>out there. I don't care which company is the more honest; I just
>want my Cansema products back. It is not my purpose here to argue
>and to condemn, but to find the whole truth so that we may safely
>buy what we need to restore our health.

>>This sounds funny since I get daily emails of complaints
>>about Mr. McAdam. As a matter of fact I got a 2 page letter
>>today about how Mr. McAdam charges people's credit cards
>>and doesn't have the product to send. This person also
>>said that
>>she has tried to contact Mr. McAdam (making no less than
>>100 phone calls since she placed her order, which she
>>hasn't gotten).
>>
>>The complaints roll in about Mr. McAdam...every single day!
>> 1. He charges cards and doesn't send product or sends out
>>something than what they believed they were getting.
>>
>> 2. He continues to make excuses, but does little to actually
>>help people.
>>
>> 3. He still owes Alpha Omega Labs well over $5000. for
>>products that we sent to his customers.
>>
>> 4. He does not answer his phones, replies to emails or
>>even returns a fax when contacts. (I myself have tried
>>to contact him over 300 or 400 times since 09/17/0[3],
>>and have gotten maybe 2 replies. Usually saying...
>>"I'll get back to you".
>>
>> 5. I have had so many complaints about Mr. McAdam
>>and his money making tactics that I have had to create
>>an entire file devoted to only complaints about the man.
>----------

In this following post, edgarblythe is copying a post he claims
to have received from Risingsun... what do you make of it?
>>
>>Its a bunch of bullshit if you ask me...and I will explain
>>why below.

Also, could you please let me know which parts of your next
answer to me I may copy-post to the cancercured forum?

>>You can post EVERYTHING I said on the forum, because
>>unlike Mr. McAdam...we have nothing to hide. Also - a lot
>>can be explained on our main page of our web site.
>>Please have people visit www.altcancer.com
>>where a warning has been posted.

Regards and best wishes to you all,
xxxx aka xxxxx

>>
>>Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
>>
Date: Sunday, April 11, 2004 4:04 AM
Subject: [cancercured] Alpha-Omega/Risingsun Health: Reply from
Risingsun
>
>
> I thank you for your e-mail. There had been a problem with a
>lab that Alpha Omega recommened. [[[??? Huh? ... xxxxx]]]
>
>>I have no idea what he's talking about there and I doubt
>>that he has any idea as well. He is just making crap up
>>at this point to cover his ass because he's charges
>>thousands of dollars worth of credit cards and hasn't
>>sent any product.
>>

>It seems that what was on the lable was not in the product.

>>
>>Mr. McAdam mentions inaccuracies in ingredient
>>labeling and inconsistencies in the concentration of
>>products. The only accused inaccuracy that we are
>>aware of is regarding the H3O. We purchased the H3O
>> product from a company in California to private label.
>> We received all labeling information from that company,
>>including ingredient listings. We would like to think that
>>the maker of H3O simply misinformed us if the accusations
>>of inconsistencies are true; however, we have seen nothing
>>but successful results in the use of the H3O.
>>

>Therefore, we had to destroy all of the products we had recieved
>from the lab. That was over $30,000 worth of products.

>>
>>What products is he talking about? Mr. McAdam NEVER
>>received ANY products from our company or our Lab.
>> He would call his orders in to us and we would ship them
>>out.
>>
>>In the beginning Mr. McAdam was on a N30 basis
>>...meaning...we would ship the products out to his
>>customers, he would get paid right away and then he had
>>30 days to pay us back. Within 3 months Mr. McAdam was
>>well over $15,000. in debt to us and apparently had no
>>intention of paying us until we stopped the future and
>>pending orders. We didn't understand how Mr. McAdam
>>was getting paid for each order and was unable to pay
>>his bills. Even to this day, Mr. McAdam owes us almost
>>$6,000. and I know that it isn't because our prices were
>>to high...he has actually complained to our customers
>>and his own customers that our prices were too low.
>>
>>Point to my story...Mr. McAdam never had $30,000 worth
>>of product to destroy. He never had five dollars worth
>>of products to destroy.
>>

>We now have two FDA approved labs putting the formulas together.

>>
>>Yes, he says that he has a new Lab creating the formulas...
>>however, he does not have the actual formulas. This isn't
>>to say that his formulas won't be effective. I don't know...
>>I have never used any of his recreated formulas.
>>

>Those who have ordered we have been contacting. Those that have
>ordered are getting the products and those that wish to have a refund
>get it.

>>
>>We have had no less than 1 or 2 complaints a day stating
>> otherwise. People haven't been getting their emails
>>responded to, and contrary to their claims that they have
>>new offices and additional phone lines the phones ring
>>off the hook with no answer. People are frustrated that
>>it takes weeks or even months to get a response out of
>>Mr. McAdam and that is if he feels like picking up the phone.
>>

>The latest information I have from the FDA agent involved in the
>Alpha Omega incident is that the owner is pleading guilty to possession of
>firearms as a convicted federal felon.

>>
>>This is incorrect. Mr. Caton hasn't pleaded guilty to
>>anything at this time. As a matter of fact, this charge
>>may be thrown out. I will get more into the "convicted felon"
>>part later
>>

>From what I have found out he is not getting sentenced for
>any FDA violations yet. The issue the FDA had was the product
>lables and ingredient rations. H3O test showed ratios of sulphuric
>acid from 8% to over 14%.

>>
>>H3O [is a] product from a company in California to private label.
>>We received all labeling information from that company,
>>including ingredient listings. Although the H3O does test
>>out analytically as 9.4% sulfuric, it is actually a patented
>>product that has been extensively tested for safety and
>>has OSHA's approval. It is no more corrosive than water,
>>and is not required to have special labeling when shipped.
>>The testing that is required for OSHA proved that it is
>>non-caustic and non-corrosive. We would like to think that
>>the maker of H3O simply misinformed us if the accusations
>>of inconsistencies are true; however, we have seen nothing
>>but successful results in the use of the H3O.
>>

>If any of those in your chat room have an issue. Tell them to contact
>us. We have 3 phone lines. I apologize for the incident. The other
>problem is that Alpha pirated most of the product formulas from other
>companies, now I am trying to resolve that issue.

>>This is a lie.
>>
>> Although not all of our products were developed by
>>Greg Caton, the Cansema Salve was! We never hid the fact
>>that we private labeled (with the original formulator's
>>permission) some of our products like Old Amish Dewormer,
>>Cansema Capsules, Gotas Drops, etc. We have always
>>searched for products that have been shown very effective
>>and have offered those products to our customers at a
>> very low affordable price.
>>

>I believe that the person who developed the formulas should be justly
>copmpensated.

>>
>>The person who has formulated the Cansema Salve IS
>>Greg Caton.
>>
>>If Mr. McAdam is refering to George Ackerson
>>(Greg Caton's former partner) than he has allowed
>>Mr. Ackerson to deceive him. Mr. Ackerson is the reason
>>why Mr. Caton is a convicted felon. It was Mr. Ackerson's
>>idea to conterfiet money and Mr. Caton broke off all
>>contact and disolved the partnership as soon as he was
>>aware of his intentions.
>>
>>However, while Mr. Ackerson was investigated it came
>>out that Mr. Caton knew what Mr. Ackerson planned to do
>>and didn't go to the police. Mr. Caton was arrested for
>> "conspiracy" for not going to the police and [was]
>>released the same day.
>>
>>Although Mr. Caton plead[ed] guilty for knowing what
>>Mr. Ackerson planned to do and disolved the partnership,
>>he failed to notify the authorities. Mr. Caton did not spend
>>any jail time because of it, although he greatly regrets
>>the mistakes he made.
>>
>>So when Mr. Caton formulated the Cansema products
>>Mr. Ackerson was around. He has tried to start his own
>>web site several years ago after he was run out of town
>>(for crimes against a child) and was arrested yet again
>>for child pornography.
>>
>>Yes, Mr. Caton is a convicted felon due to a mistake
>>that he made...the mistake...being partners with
>>Mr. Ackerson and not notifying the authorities.
>>

>I will follow up this e-mail with a call.

>>
>>It drives me crazy that this has turned out to be a
>>mud slinging tournament. However, I will defend
>>the name of the company that has saved my Mother.
>>I started working here shortly after. I admire Greg
>>Caton and the fact that he offers alternatives and
>>options at such a low price.
>>
>>As stated on our web site...If you are concerned with
>>anything or have any questions, simply contact us…
>>unlike Mr. McAdam we answer the phone and respond
>>to our emails…we will answer any question that you have.
>>
>>Wishing you good health and happiness,
>>
>>xxxxxxxx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well folks on Cancercured, what is your opinion at this stage?

And edgarblythe ...
before you ask why I post under the name of "xxxxx",
it is because I was selling Cansema products in Australia
in a small way, through word-of-mouth recommendations
for the most part, and I did NOT want to give the impression
to this forum that I was attempting to "solicit customers".

Hope that satisfies your unspoken question, xxxxx. :-)
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 14 Apr, 2004 02:07 pm
And I replied to the forum thusly:

I am just a pawn in this drama about the two opposing companies. I
live in a small town not far from Houston - That's pretty far from
Alpha-Omega and Risingsun. I am a man of limited resorces. The
Cansema products were hard for me to afford, but they were the best
of such products I had ever used. Then they were taken away from me.
After months of looking for a way to get a product like Cansema
tonic III and not having any information from Alpha-Omega, I
stumbled across Risingsun's ad for the products. I innocently sent
the information along to cancercured because I was certain that I
was not the only person looking for these products. Then the
firestorm started. Phinaeus attacked me vigorously as though I were
personally having a vendetta against Alph-Omega. My response was to
let these two companies present their case and let the people decide.
Both sides present arguments that seem on the surface to be
reasonable, but only one can be closest to the truth. That
Alpha=Omega was shut down by the FDA is not in dispute. The next
question is, how long before Alpha-Omega can start moving products
again and can we afford to wait that long? I don't know the answer.
Third question: Is Risingsun defrauding their customers? I am still
awaiting further information.
I apologize to cancercured for the pain this war is creating. Still,
I think we all deserve to know every detail until the issue is
resolved.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 14 Apr, 2004 02:44 pm
This is a representative of Alpha-Omega's writing:

Hello forum,

In my previous post on this subject I copy-pasted
xxxxx post without
doing edits. Not editing some of her anger-frustration
induced, un-lady-like-type of phrases, was a mistake
I think, in retrospect. If anyone was offended by any of
her phrases, please accept my sincere apologies.

xxxxx answered my post, to me, in which I had
written ... ***PERSONAL ... in the Subject box of the
e-mail, and she expressed anger and frustration,
in replying to me, *personally*. She did not mince words,
but in forwarding her post to a large forum such as this,
I should have exercised a little personal diplomacy.

Now, that anger I can fully understand. However, I think
I should have been sensitive enough to all of you, as well as
to xxxxx herself, by deleting or editing out a few of her
phrases. Again, please accept my apologies for my lack
of sensitivity on this.
~~~

Since sending that post, a few interesting (???) ideas have
crossed my mind about Mr McAdam and Mr. George Ackerson.
Please let my imagination run them past you, and I would
appreciate if you were to let me know if my scenarios "could"
have any basis behind them. ... If anyone wants to do a film-script,
on that, please be my guest. :-) -- <big smile>

Assuming the possibility that these two con-men are each
attempting to con the other through this Risingsun scheme;
what could be a scenario? -- the world could be their oyster! :-)

Let's see --
* Could it be possible that McAdam wants to "pick the brains"
of Ackerson, about Cansema formulas?

* Could Ackerson envision the huge profit possibilities,
if he could help arrange McAdam to get a supply of these
herbal formulations for the Risingsun website?

* Could McAdam have offered an attractive deal to Ackerson,
in which they both could make lots of $$$, if they pooled their
knowledge and resources? ...

Just consider:

* Ackerson supposedly knows much of the formulations of
Cansema products, which is essential information that McAdam
needs to be able to con some herbal-making company into
producing the products for Risingsun to market.

* McAdam has a very impressive web-site, which is bringing
in orders hand over fist, but he can't get the herbal products
without Ackerson's input.

I would assume that both men realise that arrangements as
the "30-day credit" (as McAdam originally had with AO Labs)
are not altogether uncommon in the sales industry:--

* An entrepreneur knows how to really use the advertising market,
and has the means and ability to do so.

* Both the advertiser and manufacturer win:
The advertiser gets a discount price, and the manufacturer gets
a much larger turn-over of his products than he would have,
without this advertising guru.

Does this sound too far-fetched, folks? Interesting, though. ;-)

edgarblythe, with the above scenario, or similar game-play
as a possibility, I was just wondering whether McAdam has
made any interesting suggestions to you, about you investing
your expertise, and very possibly also investing some of your
money into Risingsun? You possibly are expert in some field
that probably would be valuable to McAdam and Risingsun?

Obviously, McAdam is a very considerate person. He made
it clear to you that he would like to see deserving people profit
from their just efforts and hard work. Just consider the kind,
thoughtful feelings that he expressed to you in the following
part of his e-mail to you, edgarblythe. McAdam wrote:

>... I believe that the person who developed the formulas should
>be justly compensated. ...
> ...I will follow up this e-mail with a call.

What a heart of gold Mr. McAdam has, edgar!
How can one not trust such a man? :-)

And you, edgar -- you seem to have quick, easy access to
Mr. McAdam, and he seems to be willing to phone you at the
drop of a hat. Did Mr. McAdam "follow up this e-mail with a call"
to you? :-)

Just a thought, edgar, ... just a thought. ;-)

Regards to all,
xxxxx
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 14 Apr, 2004 02:46 pm
Alpha-Omega reply to me:

Hi edgar,

After reading this post of yours, below, you just made me
feel like a real downright hamfisted jerk ... *especially*
seeing as to the post I sent to cancercured forum just a
couple of minutes back, as I was downloading incoming
e-mails.

Looks like today is my day for eating crow, mate.

Sorry for getting carried away edgar -- I really mean that.

Best wishes, and hope things are well with you,
xxxxx
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 14 Apr, 2004 02:52 pm
My reply to Alpha-Omega:

As I have stated, I just want to get the health situation
straightened out. Frankly, I bought Can-X salve when I couldn't get
Cansema and it has cleared away almost all of my skin cancer
already, including the ear cancer. But, Can-X does not have tonic
III. I will go to whatever honorable length I have to to get some.
Now that we have a better understanding of one another, I think we
can now be friendly. I have felt all along that your stridence was
caused by your loyalty to and love of Cansema and its people. I
cannot fault that.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Thu 15 Apr, 2004 11:25 am
I just read this thread in its entirety and I thank you for it.

Every good wish for you edgarblythe.

I'd be interested in the outcome, should you care to continue.

susan
0 Replies