On Alternative Cancer Programs

edgarblythe

Fri 30 Oct, 2009 02:17 pm
@edgarblythe,
After thinking it over, I have decided to use H3O three days, then switch to HRx three days, then repeat from then onward.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 1 Nov, 2009 05:50 pm
US Health Freedom Act

State Representative Ron Paul has introduced a Health Freedom Bill that is intended to guarantee free speech when it comes to nutritional supplements.

The current situation in the US is that no medicinal information can be said or implied by a manufacturer or marketer of nutritional supplements, EVEN IF the statements are scientifically sound. If, say, there is a body of evidence showing vitamin C prevents cataract to a high degree if taken over an extended time, that cannot be stated by anyone who has a financial interest in selling vitamin C. Even though probably anyone would agree that it is very much of interest to the public. If that statement was made, the nutritional product would cease to be a nutritional product and would magically be transformed into a medicine that has to be registered as such with the FDA, a procedure that is unaffordable for almost any company except the very large ones. Those large companies, of course, would never register vitamin C as a drug, because they can't make much money off a substance that you can also buy as a nutritional supplement, and one that is not patentable to boot...

So, the consumer remains uninformed. This goes well with the intention of a system that will remedy rather than prevent. Because to make money for the pharmaceutical industry, the public must be sick.

State Representative Ron Paul has now introduced a Bill that is intended to allow statements about nutritional supplements, if they are not misleading. You can find some info here, including the full Bill text (click top right):
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3394/show
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3395/show

Of course many Bills are introduced and many of them will not pass. Let's hope these Bills here find enough supporters to allow information to get out to the public, information that you need to keep yourself healthy.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 9 Nov, 2009 02:25 pm
Received HRx today and altered program to include same.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 12 Nov, 2009 08:57 pm
Penny Marshall has been diagnosed with liver cancer, I am reading. Her publicist denied it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 14 Nov, 2009 09:10 am

AFTER YEARS OF TELLING PEOPLE CHEMOTHERAPY IS THE ONLY WAY TO TRY TO ELIMINATE CANCER, JOHNS HOPKINS IS FINALLY STARTING TO BEND A LITTLE.

Cancer Update from Johns Hopkins :

1. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.

2. Cancer cells occur between 6 to more than 10 times in a person's lifetime..

3. When the person's immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.

4. When a person has cancer it indicates the person has multiple nutritional deficiencies. These could be due to genetic, environmental, food and lifestyle factors.

5. To overcome the multiple nutritional deficiencies, changing diet and including supplements will strengthen the immune system.

6. An effective way to battle cancer is to starve the cancer cells by not feeding it with the foods it needs to multiply.

CANCER CELLS FEED ON:

a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells. Sugar substitutes like NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc are made with Aspartame and it is harmful.. A better natural substitute would be Manuka honey or molasses but only in very small amounts. Table salt has a chemical added to make it white in color. Better alternative is Bragg's aminos or sea salt.

b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the gastro-intestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soy milk cancer cells are being starved.

c. Cancer cells thrive in an acid environment. A meat-based diet is acidic and it is best to eat fish, and a little chicken rather than beef or pork. Meat also contains livestock antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to people with cancer.

d. A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juice, whole grains, seeds, nuts and a little fruits help put the body into an alkaline environment. About 20% can be from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juices provide live enzymes that are easily absorbed and reach down to cellular levels within 15 minutes to nourish and enhance growth of healthy cells. To obtain live enzymes for building healthy cells try and drink fresh vegetable juice (most vegetables including bean sprouts) and eat some raw vegetables 2 or 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).

e. Avoid coffee, tea, and chocolate, which have high caffeine. Green tea is a better alternative and has cancer fighting properties. Water-best to drink purified water, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.

12. Meat protein is difficult to digest and requires a lot of digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remaining in the intestines becomes putrefied and leads to more toxic buildup.

13. Cancer cell walls have a tough protein covering. By refraining from or eating less meat it frees more enzymes to attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body's killer cells to destroy the cancer cells.

14. Some supplements build up the immune system (IP6, Flor-ssence, Essiac, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, EFAs etc.) to enable the bodies own killer cells to destroy cancer cells. Other supplements like vitamin E are known to cause apoptosis, or programmed cell death, the body's normal method of disposing of damaged, unwanted, or unneeded cells.

15. Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive and positive spirit will help the cancer warrior be a survivor. Anger, un-forgiveness and bitterness put the body into a stressful and acidic environment. Learn to have a loving and forgiving spirit. Learn to relax and enjoy life.

16. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygenated environment. Exercising daily, and deep breathing help to get more oxygen down to the cellular level. Oxygen therapy is another means employed to destroy cancer cells.

1. No plastic containers in micro.

2. No water bottles in freezer.

3. No plastic wrap in microwave.

Johns Hopkins has recently sent this out in its newsletters. This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center as well. Dioxin chemicals cause cancer, especially breast cancer. Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Recently, Dr. Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at Cast le Hospital, was on a TV program to explain this health hazard. He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said that we should not be heating our food in the microwave using plastic containers. This especially applies to foods that contain fat. He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases dioxin into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body. Instead, he recommends using glass, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramic containers for heating food You get the same results, only without the dioxin. So such things as TV di nners, instant ramen and soups, etc., should be removed from the container and heated in something else. Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper. It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc. He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.

Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran, is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food.. Cover food with a paper towel instead.

This is an article that should be sent to anyone important in your life.
mesquite

Sat 14 Nov, 2009 07:07 pm
@edgarblythe,
STATEMENT: EMAIL HOAX REGARDING CANCER
edgarblythe

Sat 14 Nov, 2009 07:13 pm
@mesquite,
So I was suckered. So much the shame for that institution.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 15 Nov, 2009 09:32 pm
I must be doing something right. The first picture is me at 50. The second is me at 66. One acquaintance asked if I have found a fountain of youth. Well, I ain't getting young, but my health is vastly improved these days.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee307/edgarblythe/scan0004-1.jpg

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee307/edgarblythe/mitchellhooverdam.jpg
William70

Sun 22 Nov, 2009 06:06 am
Another supplement worth looking into is HZ
I know testimonials are not to be relied on but here is a interesting page.

http://www.lifepharma.com/expl/hyinfo/hstest.htm
edgarblythe

Sun 22 Nov, 2009 12:34 pm
@William70,
I never heard of it before, but I am definitely interested.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Sun 22 Nov, 2009 06:13 pm
@edgarblythe,
Yep. Looking good edgar.
edgarblythe

Sun 22 Nov, 2009 07:04 pm
@Joeblow,
Thank ya.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 23 Nov, 2009 12:28 pm
To the very best of our knowledge, neither our H3Oor HRx would interfere with your use of "hydrazine sulfate." Since you are using the "alternating usage" protocol forH3O / HRx, we would appreciate periodic advisement onhow your doing. We are collecting data from various customerson the success of their use with this regimen. Thank you.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 23 Nov, 2009 05:19 pm
The only thing worse than doing something ugly and wrong is covering it up. Especially when what you've done gives aid and support to those whose outrages are costing innocent people their lives. We are talking here about cancer, about an effective treatment called hydrazine sulfate that the government hates -- and about the layered lying and outright deception by the government that keeps this drug from the American people.

Also about the betrayal of the public trust by the General Accounting Office, a federal watchdog agency that had the information and the power to blow the whistle on the National Cancer Institute and the N.C.I.'s determined efforts to destroy hydrazine sulfate -- but instead chose to conspire with that agency to cover up its campaign to kill a drug that offends and threatens the cancer establishment.

The story, like life, is complicated. Many of the villains have solid track records of medical accomplishment. But it is their appalling conduct in this case that is our focus. It is an understatement to say that tens of thousands of Americans will pay in bone-deep pain and premature death because of what the hydrazine-sulfate suppressors have done. Caught, and angry about being forced to attend the meeting in the Dirksen Senate Office Building in Washington, D.C., late last summer, Mark Nadel, associate director of the G.A.O., was experiencing a most uncomfortable moment. And it showed -- his face was etched with controlled rage. An odd chain of events had thrown Nadel into a new and alien role. After all, his organization's audits of executive-branch agencies often make for embarrassing findings-- like the billions of dollars worth of weapons the Pentagon's bookkeepers cannot find -- and the press dutifully reports them.

In these stories the G.A.O. (the investigative arm of Congress) is always cast as the good guy, riding to the rescue of the taxpayers. Not this time, and not in this place. It was a warm, sticky day, and the pinstriped Nadel looked as though he had just swallowed a large glass of curdled milk and had nowhere to spit it out. With two other G.A.O. officials at his side, he sat across from me in a conference room of the Permanent Senate Subcommittee on Investigation. Nadel glared in my direction and told subcommittee chief counsel Jeff Robbins -- who had ordered the G.A.O. to appear at the meeting -- that his team would walk out if a reporter, namely myself, was permitted to remain in the room. (Robbins would later describe Nadel and company as "apoplectic" at being put in the same room with me.) Missing from Nadel's group -- excluded from it -- was G.A.O. assistant director Barry Tice, a 28-year veteran of probes of government agencies, who had relentlessly pursued the truth throughout a 14-month investigation of the N.C.I.'s handling of the conduct of clinical trials of the effectiveness of hydrazine sulfate. "What does Nadel have to hide? What could he have been fearing about my attendance?" Tice said to me in an interview.

There is substantial evidence that hydrazine sulfate is an effective, inexpensive anticancer agent. Then why is it on the American Cancer Society's Unproved Methods List? The young woman in the doctor's waiting room shook slightly, her emaciated hands constantly darted to the back of her head to check the knot of her kerchief. The kerchief served to conceal the fact that most of her auburn hair had fallen out. The look of desperation and confusion in her eyes expressed a pain that consumed her whole body. Most of the people in the small waiting room hoped that the doctor could help her. They didn't know that it was the doctor himself who had put the woman in such a pitiable condition. She was just one more patient undergoing chemotherapy for cancer. The toxic side effects of chemotherapy were well documented. The patient literally wastes away, his body under attack by both the cancerous growth and the cytotocic chemical agents used to kill the growth. The blood cell count drops dangerously low and the entire immunological defense system is practically destroyed. At times major body organs permanently cease normal functions. The damage often is irreversible: many times the patient cannot recover even if the cancer vanishes completely.

After surgery and radiation were found to be ineffective treatments for most cancers, chemotherapy emerged as the great hope of the 1950s and 1960s. Unfortunately the use of these "wonder drugs" put the cancer patient in an even more dangerous and painful condition. Today, 20 years later, chemotherapy has not improved the low remission rate that exists with conventional therapies; it remains between 7 and 8 percent. In addition, it is estimated that as many as 25 percent of cancer patients treated with chemotherapy will develop additional cancer as a result of the treatment. Thus, the development of new anticancer substances is a vital issue among many cancer researchers. Such a substance may already have been found: hydrazine sulfate. At least one prominent researcher has called it the "single most effective anticancer agent available." For the past ten years, hydrazine sulfate has been the subject of a heated debate among the nation's largest cancer research institutions.

That's a hard thing to swallow. We're an outsider." Throughout medical history many important advances have come from outsiders, such as Galileo, Semmelweis, Pasteur, Fleming, and others, whose ideas were considered to be scandalous by the establishment. Later the value of their theories was realized, but the period between discovery and acceptance is often a long one. It is often the case that people suffer and die while the medical establishment is slow to accept positive new evidence. Today over 400,000 people die each year from cancer in the United States alone, and it is estimated that this year one in four Americans will get cancer. In an attempt to cut short the period between discovery and acceptance of hydrazine sulfate which is now in its tenth year of controversy. Dr. Gold has made unusual attempts to contact and work with both the National Cancer Institute and the American Cancer Society. His major concern is to remove the stigma of the "Unproven Methods List" from the drug so that more research will come about. Dr. Gold has been in direct contact with Dr. Frank Rauscher, executive vice-president for research at the American Cancer Society. The two men have known each other since Rauscher was director of the NCI a few years ago, and over the years they have developed a working relationship. Still, Dr. Rauscher has told Dr. Gold that he "could not guarantee" that a proposal on hydrazine sulfate would go through. But he has encouraged Dr. Gold to submit a research grant proposal for hydrazine to the ACS. Dr. Gold refuses to do so until the ACS "stops its defamatory-type actions on hydrazine sulfate." "I communicated to them by letter," said Dr. Gold in a recent interview, "that until the ACS literally 'cleans up its act' on hydrazine sulfate, I couldn't in good faith submit such a proposal. I thought good faith was the leavener of all business transactions. There's no point to my having good faith when the ACS still distributes loaded information." Although the situation with the ACS on hydrazine sulfate is at a stalemate, the National Cancer Institute seems to have a guarded, but slightly more open, attitude. Dr. Saul Schepartz of the NCI says, "Hydrazine is a rather controversial drug, but we don't care about its prior history. If there's good scientific reasons for testing it, we will. Based on the data that the Russians have presented, however, we are not initiating studies. . . . But we're willing to support grant applications having to do with hydrazine if they receive proper priority from the Grant Review Committee. The general area of research on cachexia is definitely one that we are interested in." Right now the most important research on hydrazine is obviously not being conducted at the larger research institutes, but by doctors all over the country who have been treating their terminally ill patients with this drug.

The rest of the story:
http://www.heall.com/medicalfreedom/hydrazinesulphate.html
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 23 Nov, 2009 08:32 pm
I concluded that hydrazine sulfate is not for me at present. I have a healthy appetite. Too healthy. And I am definitely not losing weight. So, I will bookmark it for possible future use. In the meantime, I am looking to increase intake of pancreatin.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 24 Nov, 2009 09:40 am
Suzanne Sommers' book is spot on in the early chapters. It is a perfect primer for one just getting diagnosed with cancer, or before cancer occurs.
0 Replies

William70

Tue 24 Nov, 2009 03:27 pm
that was my view also edgar on HZ my apetite is fantastic no problems in that department, i've also decided to keep HZ on the back burner..
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 29 Nov, 2009 10:51 am
http://www.altcancer.com/protocel.htm
Because no cancer treatment that is known at present can have 100% success for everyone, Alpha-Omega sends many of its customers for Protocel products.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Mon 30 Nov, 2009 11:16 am
MEDICINE PRIZE. Dan Ariely of Duke University (USA), Rebecca L. Waber of MIT (USA), Baba Shiv of Stanford University (USA), and Ziv Carmon of INSEAD (Singapore) for demonstrating that high-priced fake medicine is more effective than low-priced fake medicine..
REFERENCE: "Commercial Features of Placebo and Therapeutic Efficacy," Rebecca L. Waber; Baba Shiv; Ziv Carmon; Dan Ariely, Journal of the American Medical Association, March 5, 2008; 299: 1016-1017.
WHO ATTENDED THE CEREMONY: Dan Ariely
edgarblythe

Mon 30 Nov, 2009 12:58 pm
@DrewDad,
Fake medicine is fake medicine, whether cheap, expensive, conventional, or alternative.
0 Replies