On Alternative Cancer Programs

edgarblythe

Tue 12 May, 2009 11:42 am
Yesterday I tried bookmarking Alpha-Omega on my new Chrome browser. Luckily I was paying attention, because the bookmark went haywire. I tried it about four times, coming to the site different ways, to make sure it was the site I wanted to do business with. I am certain I opened the correct site. Each time I hit the bookmark button, the information box read, Rising Sun Products, or very nearly that. Rising Sun. That is the name of a company that steals Alpha-Omega's product line in name, then sells the unsuspecting customer a product that does absolutely nothing. I eventually worked it out, so the correct bookmark took. The thing is, those who don't know about these things would find themselves on a nearly identical site, checking out fraudulent products. I have a jar of Rising Sun's black salve. The ingredients listed on the label are not in the jar. I am keeping that jar, because I want those crooks to take me to court for openly badmouthing them like this. The jar will prove I do not need to lie.
0 Replies

A Conscience

Sun 17 May, 2009 07:50 am
@edgarblythe,
"I ask the NCI: where is the
scientific proof for the claims that chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery
are effective in treating cancer? The proof does not exist."

The proof that it does have minimal effectiveness do exist. Slightly over 2% to be precise. In the interest of bringing this scam to public knowledge, this is a study conducted by 3 eminent Australian oncologist on the effectiveness of chemo. This study did not receive the coverage it deserves.
http://www.icnr.com/articles/ischemotherapyeffective.html
edgarblythe

Sun 17 May, 2009 07:56 am
@A Conscience,
I have been of the opinion that chemo can work for some, but it gets used all too commonly.
A Conscience

Sun 17 May, 2009 08:14 am
@edgarblythe,
Have you considered taking up Qigong? If not, have a look at what it does. I believe certain exercises, breathing methods and visualizing can go a long way in treating myriad of ailments.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=spring+forest+qigong&aq=f

Also some literature which may be of interest.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/5554787/Why-does-Qigong-Have-a-Curative-Effect

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2869215/Qigong-Spring-Forest-Level-1-Qi-Gong-Manual

edgarblythe

Sun 17 May, 2009 08:36 am
@A Conscience,
I have not tried this. Once, when I was in my twenties, I took up some Yoga exercises and was very pleased with the results. I have not done anything like that in 40 years. I will read up on Qigong. Thanks.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 31 May, 2009 08:35 pm

I recommend watching to the end.
William70

Sat 6 Jun, 2009 03:19 am
@edgarblythe,
hi again edgar
have you taken the mms or know of anybody that is using it? i have a bottle and was wondering if anybody had any positive results from it

thanx and hope you are well...
edgarblythe

Sat 6 Jun, 2009 01:52 pm
@William70,
I only just learned about this stuff, so, no, I can't tell you anything.
William70

Fri 12 Jun, 2009 07:24 am
@edgarblythe,
This forum below has a very good disucssion going on MMS if anybody would like to read it..

http://www.natmedtalk.com/mms-miracle-mineral-supplement/
edgarblythe

Fri 12 Jun, 2009 12:01 pm
@William70,
Thanks for that, William. You know I will be there on that site.
0 Replies

William70

Sat 4 Jul, 2009 08:51 am
Here is another website i use, very informative and a must for all people fighting cancer.

http://alternativecancer.us/

I hope it helps someone..
edgarblythe

Sat 4 Jul, 2009 08:58 am
@William70,
Thanks William. I had not run across that site before. I bookmarked it so I can visit often enough to learn what I can off it.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sat 11 Jul, 2009 07:31 am
An email I received today:

> Snopes says this> is both true and> false, so read their> site....Bob> > > > > > > > > > > Well, this is a bummer....but we all> know that they> do have a white film when they're in the refrig for> awhile.> > > > > Here> is a bit of> interesting info, I didn't know.> > I thought I would share......> > > > The following is information from a farmer who grows and> packages> > carrots for IGA, METRO, LOBLAWS,etc> > > > The small cocktail (baby) carrots you buy in a small> plastic bag are made> using the larger crooked or deformed carrots which are put> through a> machine which cuts and shapes them into cocktail> carrots--most people> probably already know this. > > > What you may not know and should know is the following:> > > Once the carrots are cut and shaped into cocktail carrots> they are dipped> in a solution of water and chlorine in order to preserve> them (this is> the same chlorine used in your pool).> > > Since they do not have their skin or natural protective> covering, they> give them a higher dose of chlorine. > > > You will notice that once you keep these carrots in your> refrigerator> > for a few days, a white covering will form on the> carrots. This is> the chlorine which resurfaces.> > > > At what cost do we put our health at risk to have> esthetically> pleasing vegetables? > > > Chlorine is a very well-known carcinogen, which causes> Cancer. I> thought this was worth passing on. Pass it on to as> many people as> possible in hopes of informing them where these carrots> come from and how> they are processed. >
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 4 Aug, 2009 06:55 pm

What can you say when major governments act to assist counterfeiters and pirates, in violation of their own laws and policies? In the June / July Ashwin, we address the case of Jennifer Wilson and professional FDA-snitch, George S. Ackerson, who have not only been using our registered trademark illegally (Cansema®), but now claim to be the real Alpha Omega Laboratories of Guayaquil, Ecuador -- even though they are based in Drake, NSW (Australia).

0 Replies

DrewDad

Tue 1 Sep, 2009 02:51 pm
I've only skimmed the thread, but most of what I read comes under post hoc ergo propter hoc.

You said about a year ago that you'd go see a doctor in a year. Have you done so, yet?
edgarblythe

Tue 1 Sep, 2009 02:57 pm
@DrewDad,
After what the docs did to my brother, I'm in no hurry to see one.
DrewDad

Tue 1 Sep, 2009 03:21 pm
@edgarblythe,
They can't force you to undergo a course of treatment.

They can diagnose, assess risk, and discuss treatment options.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 1 Sep, 2009 03:47 pm
I prefer what I am doing now. I may or may not lose all of the symptoms, but if I keep them at bay another twenty or so years it will not matter.
edgarblythe

Tue 1 Sep, 2009 07:09 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I prefer what I am doing now. I may or may not lose all of the symptoms, but if I keep them at bay another twenty or so years it will not matter.

I have not noticed any internal type symptoms for a long time. I continue to take many remedies for both internal and skin and will do so as long as I can get the products. When I take a certain tonic, I get lesions on the skin, which I then get rid of with the black salve. Really, these lesions are all I see or feel these days. But, I believe complacency would do me in. That's why I will always take my remedies.
William70

Wed 2 Sep, 2009 09:59 am
@edgarblythe,
Hello Edgar please can you list all your remedies please

I think i listed mine in an earlier post only thing that i have changed is im trying the Vitamin C bowel tolerance at the moment im up to 24 grams a day so far with no sign of the diarrhea when you hit saturation..