how do i get my feelings for my girlfriend back?

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 04:52 am
i have been dating this girl for over 7 months now. she came into my life like no other girl would.i want to stay with her the rest of my life and so does she.im 20 years old and she is 17.we have had some really special times.but one day i dont know,all of a sudden,the feeling of love in me for her has gone.and trust me i want it back. because i would never get a girl as good as her in my life. she has been caring n nurturing even after i told her. she supports me with this feeling and i know it will pass. i want it to pass.but i have this emotional paranoia,whenever i wake up after one day of pain and depression is over,i feel,"why cant i feel it yet?" i want it back..please do not give me suggestions to get over with it.i have been meeting her very frequently a well.any other suggestions apart from ending this relationship i welcome. because she all i ever want. please help because my condition is deteorating??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 777 • Replies: 2

nikhilpain123

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 05:06 am
@nikhilpain123,
i really need help... please help out people
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2013 05:47 am
You can't help how you feel.