Girls:Do you like when A guy is like this or more or less not like this

VicVoss

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2013 07:46 am
I A guy have a questin for women I want to see if you have a problem with one of these aspects of me or not
I like to play sports but I don't watch them,I don't drink or smoke,I like to play video games not for long periods of time maybe like an hour or two,I am polite to everyone especially women but I remember on one occasion where I held the door open for my girlfriend and then another women while we were going into the store but my Ex-girlfriend saw this as a problem saying that I think the girl was hot and that I was eyeing her which is why I held the door open for her but I told her that I didn't see that women as attractive(I don't want to sound mean but the women was to me a bit ugly but I am sure that is just me and someone else will find her attractive)But she still saw this as a problem so I am not sure if many other women will see this as a problem,I once went on a date with a women and she wanted to screw on the first date but I saw this as a problem because I didn't even know her that well and she got angry and I didn't see her again after that,I don't really like going out allot because sometimes I just want to relax in my own home and watch a movie there,I have never been the one to go to clubs one reason being I don't drink and clubs aren't really my thing but I like going to partys,I remember a guy once steped on my favorite shoes while I was with another Ex and the guy said sorry and I said "Oh its okay"But my Ex said after words said that I should have showed the guy a lesson and I asked her why and she said he steped on my favorite shoes and now look how dirty they are know and I said "Well he apologized and I can just clean them"But then she started going on how I am too nice so should I be more aggressive,I try to be clean but every now and then I can get lazy and things start to get a bit messy,I can't say mean and cruel things to women in bed or anywhere else on a occasion a women and me were in bed and she wanted me to talk dirty to her and call her names like slut and bitch but for some reason I have a mental block or something and just couldn't say it and then she didn't want to do it anymore because of it,I try to cook for people but I am not a very good cook,and the reason I am saying all this is because I have had a long history of bad girlfriends and almost everything I have said has either lead or was associated to a break up so I want to know if other women would see these things as being a bad boy friend of have I been dating allot of bad girlfriends.

View best answer, chosen by VicVoss
jespah
  Selected Answer

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2013 01:17 pm
@VicVoss,
What matters is how the women you date or want to date think of how you behave, not a poll of the women here.

I will be happy to tell you this much. No one should let someone off the hook for an offense they have committed on someone else. E. g. it was your place to say whether the toe-stepping-on was okay or not - and not your girlfriend's. I also think she overreacted and was kinda ridiculous about it. Nobody got injured. The offense was tiny and the dirt is nothing permanent. She really got her panties in a twist about, well, more or less nothing. You are fine. Maybe think about dating women who are less eager to get you into a fight over nothing.

So, live and learn.
0 Replies

Stormy11

Reply Sun 18 Aug, 2013 04:14 pm
@VicVoss,
Ok, first of all, you sond like an all around nice guy, sometimes too nice, but that's not always a bad thing. So to answer part of your question, yeah you picked some (somewhat rotten) lemons. So maybe change up your approach, and go for a quieter, almost shy girl. We tend to be less standoffish.
Second, some of these girls' reactions where flat out rediculous. And it definitely sounds like you found the wrong type of Freak. (And no, freak is not used as a derogatory term here.)
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 19 Aug, 2013 12:09 pm
@VicVoss,
Why do you hang around such mean people?

Get a better class of friends. These people are dragging you down.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2013 10:22 am
@VicVoss,
Gosh, I don't know what to say. First, it is a good thing you don't drink or smoke since according to another post in a thread you started you are only in middle school. That being the case, it begs the question of how you have dated a lot of bad girlfriends. In this thread you talk about dating women but write in another thread that you don't know what it is when you feel all "weird" around a girl in your class. ( http://able2know.org/topic/220743-1#post-5419024)

I think you make stuff up just for the heck of it to see what responses you can gather. Maybe you just crave attention and this is your way of getting some. Must be a sad thing being you.
0 Replies