Should I go and get her ?

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 02:17 am
I met this girl in Mallorca this summer she was a folkloric dancer from Serbia performing for a show that takes place every years and we talked for a few minutes and I was hoping to see her the next day but her group left the island.
I bought from her the DVD from the show so I got information on where to find her in Belgrade.
My question is : should I go to Belgrade and try to find her, is this what you call romantic or is it more creepy ?
I need to see her and to get an answer from her , I need closure.
The thing is I can't get her out of my mind.
I pretty decided to go there and try to see her again my question is more do I have any chance ?
I live in France and the only way I can go is by plane and for 4 days maximum.
Thanks

Pearlylustre

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 02:37 am
@arthur43,
You need closure to what? I don't mean to be unkind but unless you're missing out an important detail (like kissing or having sex with her) I'm not even sure if there's a chance that she'll remember talking to you. She may have 'talked for a few minutes' and sold DVD's to hundreds of people. She may have a husband.
At least try to call her or find her on facebook before you spend money on a plane ticket.
contrex

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 02:53 am
Sounds like the OP needs to concentrate on the girls that exist in the here and now, and the girl in Belgrade is a a means of avoiding doing that.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 08:47 am
Sounds like a movie plot . . .
Were there sparks between you? Unfinished thoughts?
Make sure this is NOT one-sided infatuation (on your side)

I say GO (if you can afford it and have the time)
You don't want to go thru life thinking she was the "one that got away."

Mame

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 08:53 am
@Pearlylustre,
Agree
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 01:02 pm
@PUNKEY,
Quote:
say GO (if you can afford it and have the time)
You don't want to go thru life thinking she was the "one that got away."

Nonsense this is not a 1950s romance comedy and he would be lucky for her not to call the cops if he travel out of the blue so far just to see her base on a few minutes talk.

In this modern era he might be able to find her by way of facebook and drop her a friendly line and hope that she will become interest in him over time.

Hell if she show any freindliness online he could even come up with a story that he is going to be in her part of the world for some other reason then to just see her and would she be kind enough to consider showing him around during his visit.

The idea is to avoid frightening the **** out of the woman and if it work out for him by the second child it should be safe to tell her the truth that it was love and lust at the first meeting.
contrex

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2013 01:26 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
he would be lucky for her not to call the cops if he travel out of the blue so far just to see her base on a few minutes talk.

Absolutely.

Bottom line, OP: forget it.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 12:15 am
@arthur43,
A Serbian dancing girl and the premise of a folkloric bucolic frolic, arthur43 grab her opportunities with both hands. If you can't relentlessly stalk to her on the net, perchance you might prefer to peek from behind another curtain upon others. How do I know these things you may well ask.

Tanyawill35

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 07:44 am
@arthur43,
hmmm I understand your dilemma. It seems like a long shot to me, but I guess there's only one way to find out if she'll think its creepy or romantic and that's to go and see her.

what's the saying? 'It's better to have tried and failed then to never have tried at all'?
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2013 10:33 pm
@laughoutlood,
Quote:
How do I know these things you may well ask.

I'd be fascinated.

It only just struck me that the title of this thread is actually quite creepy.
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2013 07:28 am
COULD also be this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxTkX2mbCaM
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2013 05:50 am
@Pearlylustre,
Pearlylustre wrote:

It only just struck me that the title of this thread is actually quite creepy.

That's what I thought too. Like she doesn't actually have any say in it.
BillRM

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2013 09:50 pm
@cherrie,
Quote:
That's what I thought too. Like she doesn't actually have any say in it.

LOL, if he is for real he is still living in a 1950s romance comedy and it had always amused me how must society had change that something that would be both consider romance and funny now would get a guy lock up in a jail cell.

Frankly I am old enough not to be 100 percent sure if the changes are all for the good.
0 Replies