What would you do if you see someone being bullied or abused?

MGSfan

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2013 05:46 am
I see people getting bulied it get me so angry I hate bullies with a passion I have gotten in many fights with bullies and no they were not bullying me they were bullying someone else who can't defend them selves I am only 14 but I fought 3 fifteen year olds for beating a kid because he steped on one of there shoes the kid said sorry but they still attacked him so I beat them all up and the kid said thank you for helping me but even when I helped him he got a black eye and a bloody nose.I once fought 11 kids my own age and it escalated quickly because I saw one kid who was scareing this guy I told him to leave the guy alone so the kid punched me so I punched him back he got scared and called his 10 friends because it turned out he was in a gang to help him and I ended up fighting all of them but I won I was pretty beat up still I had a black eye a bloody nose a chipped tooth a fractured rib and I was coughing up blood but I still won.and that isn't even the end to how many fights I have been in but one day I saw this kid being bullied but I was with my friends we were walking home having fun and talking I wanted to go help the guy but my friends told me its okay just leave him be and we argued but in the end they talked me into just not helping the kid I felt bad but I didn't help because I decided not to listen to my gut an just go have fun but then the next day I found out that the kid I didn't help killed himself and in the note he left before he died it said "No one ever wanted to help me I was bullied my whole life and no matter what I said to anyone no one ever wanted to help me so why should I live if all that will happen in life is people hurting me"I never felt so bad and so guilty in my life I promised myself that when I grow up I will devote my life to helping people who can't help them selves or no one will help them but I will so I will be a cop or swat something that will help people so think to yourself I am only 14 an spent most of my life saving people from those bullys but have you ever just seen it and walked by without a second thought so let me ask you this what would you do if you saw this would you help them in any way wether it is by helping them yourself or getting some teacher or anyone else to help or would you just walk pas it
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,817 • Replies: 5
No top replies

scarlet01

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2013 11:19 am
@MGSfan,
It indeed is sad to see people bullying other helpless ones. You are very brave and it is heartening to see someone like you. Most people will say 'it's not business' when they see something like this and walk away. All I want to say to you is take care. You are just 14 and sometimes it is difficult to standup against people by yourself. What if they are carrying a weapon? Try to probably find help next time when you come across such an incident. I hate bullies too and I can relate to what you are saying but just be careful.
contrex

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2013 11:35 am
Whenever I see a bully tormenting someone, I stride right up to them and say "Put your dukes up and fight someone your own size, you rascally coward" and then I give them a damned good drubbing.
0 Replies

MGSfan

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2013 11:55 am
@scarlet01,
Yes there have been points were I have been against overwelming odds like when I fought 11 people like I said in the text but I have won but like what I also said in the text I got pretty hurt in the process like when I said all the injurious I got but I once did fight someone who used a weapon will kind of he used a skate board and hit my arm when I tried to block it and it hurt alot I think it hurt more than the fractured rib but besides that never so I should start watching out for weapons so thanks for the advice and I know everyone has to lose a fight one day or another it hasn't happend to me yet but it will one day so I should show more caution when I am fighting so I will be bit more carefull but that doesn't mean I wont fight when I have too.
Ragman

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2013 02:22 pm
@MGSfan,
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2013 03:22 am
@MGSfan,
For someone who supposedly only 14 years old you certainly have a very busy life.
Apparently you have almost died numerous times, have developed video games, beat up the school bully, and had a visit from a ghost.
You asked for advice on how to ask a girl out, a week later she was your girlfriend and you had sex with her, and had been together for a year and three months.
Now you claim to have beaten up 11 kids at once, and won the fight. Apparently without blacking out as you did in a previous fight.
No wonder you haven't had time to learn spelling and punctuation.
0 Replies