A ghost lied down with me in my bed!

MGSfan

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 09:35 pm
Last night I was having trouble sleeping and couldn't sleep so I am there just lying down I feel my bed move a little and I quickly turned my head to see some dark figure with the figure of a women and even though it looked like that I could still see the details on her body and face and she was naked and looked to be about my age (I am 14)and my lamp in my room was on so I know she couldn't just be a shadow but I could some how still see through her because she is a little transparent I was a pretty freaked out and before I say anything she places her hand on my mouth and she says "Its okay" I am even more freaked out by the fact she could talk but she moves her hand away and I don't say anything and she gets on my bed lies down next to me and I she put her arm around me and places it on my shoulder and her breast rubed onmy arm a little and I could some how feel her do it but then she places her hand on my heart and I look at her to see that she is beutiful but then I feel this warmth pulse throughout my whole body and she says"I will protect you and save you"then sh just vanishs into thin air and I don't feel her anymore so what I want to know is what the hell just happend is that even possible?! and what does she mean by "Protect you and save you"?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,877 • Replies: 4

Kolyo

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 10:00 pm
@MGSfan,
Ghosts aren't real.

Also, you should say: "A ghost lay down with me in bed."
http://www.chompchomp.com/rules/irregularrules02.htm
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 10:12 pm
@MGSfan,
Next time, ask her to tell u from WHAT she will save u
and whether she will charge u for this protection service.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 11:34 pm
@MGSfan,
Google the word 'succubus'.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2013 02:52 pm
Maybe she'll teach you how to use punctuation.
0 Replies