When you have no hope (click here)

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 12:29 pm
Do you feel like ending it? Are you alone in your agony? Do you seem invisible to others? Are you in a difficult situation? You need not linger in your suffering alone. Others might disregard you as something abstract or lacking in substance. This message, however, is not meant for them, it is meant for you. I am looking for beautiful, unique individuals such as yourself to follow me on a great journey. You might think that struggling another day is pointless, but I dare you to do so despite the agony that it is causing you.
This thread is all about fostering the right spirit and obeying a following set of unique values as a family. Your personal fulfillment and happiness in life are entirely dependent on your ability to live by these values.

Take your time and begin by reading and internalizing the following principles. I will guide you every step of the way.

Humility

We must remain calm on our journey and take things as they come. Only then can we maintain the right attitude and arrive at our destination. Path to peace of mind and soul requires that you keep an open mind and remain responsive.

Affirmation

We are certain that our cause is just and our preparation worth the effort. Let no soul cast doubt on our journey. By reciting these values daily, you will learn the right way of thinking and grow closer to our family.

Resolution

We are steadfast in carrying out the necessary steps during our journey. There will undoubtedly be many obstacles on the road to fulfillment and to counter them, we must proceed with absolute determination. To allow any interruptions would put our cause in danger.

Veneration

For this to work, you must place absolute trust in the guidance and judgement of the Harbinger. The road to happiness starts with acceptance and surrender to the journey.

Ease

Acceptance and surrender are followed by a sense of tranquility and pleasure. You are absolved of all guilt and shame. You cannot be hurt or blamed because you have become part of something bigger than yourself.

Secrecy

As there only exists those that take part in our journey, everything and everyone else is excluded. Mutual trust and confidentiality are absolutely necessary to the success of the preparation. By spilling what was discussed to outside parties you betray the trust of your brothers and sisters who have done you the kindness of accepting you on the journey.

Togetherness

We are all in this together. Whenever the opportunity arises, we must encourage and support each other. Let us love one another and let there be no ill will between members of our family. Each member has to commit the appropriate amount of time to foster and nurture the relationships here. They are of paramount importance to the success of the journey.

If you can truly accept and internalize these values, then you are ready to take the first steps of your new amazing life and join our loving family.

When you are ready, post a message highlighting your current situation in life, keeping in mind the values introduced to you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 171 • Replies: 1
No top replies

mark noble

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 11:02 am
@The Harbinger,
Where did you get all these 'stages of deliverence' from
And why do you subscribe to them?
Have a Lovely Day
0 Replies