College Student's Abduction A Hoax

cjhsa

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:27 pm
Doglover, how do you get the dogs interested in the first place? Does it involve peanut butter and whipped cream?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:29 pm
Is that a Vermont Teddy Bear S&M bear?

Well, my idea is that this girl was not kidnapped at all but she was abducted by aliens. Thats why there werent any tracks. were there any crop circles around?

I saw her picture on Imus this AM, she had a kind of goofy look like my hound dog just when hes about ready to blow lunch in the car.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:30 pm
This thread has everything!

Now we're into bestiality.

Hold on... I'm gonna go grab a beer.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:33 pm
Gus....................And what, exactly, do you plan to DO with that beer! Shocked
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:35 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Doglover, how do you get the dogs interested in the first place? Does it involve peanut butter and whipped cream?

Actually, no. I found that smearing Alpo and stratigically placed hot dogs usually does the trick pretty well everytime!

Gus...grab me a Coors will ya! Oh, and shake it up real good before you pour it. I like a lot of head.
:wink:
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:36 pm
Quote:
grab me a Coors will ya!

HONK HONK gus said he was getting a BEER
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:37 pm
Sicko. Do you know Audrey personally, btw?
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:40 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Quote:
grab me a Coors will ya!

If you don't mind, dyslexai, I like my beer to taste like piss water from Colorado. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:43 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Sicko. Do you know Audrey personally, btw?

Are you completely void of a sense of humor cjhsa, or are you just pulling my leg. Laughing

No, I don't know Audrey personally, but in my college days I do remember girls who were ditsy enough to do something off the wall like that.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:47 pm
I just figured that because she was found in the swamp smeared with Alpo that there might be a connection here.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:54 pm
cjhsa wrote:
I just figured that because she was found in the swamp smeared with Alpo that there might be a connection here.

Mr. Green

Hey Gus....whur's mah beer? Drunk
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 05:59 pm
Uh, wait a minute, everybody.

"Found in the swamp"? "Smeared with Alpo"?

Are you all thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? This has Gus's name written all over it. No wonder he was so anxious to label this as a scam. He was trying to cover his tracks.

Who's gonna be first to call the police?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 06:01 pm
doglover wrote:
dyslexia wrote:
Quote:
grab me a Coors will ya!

If you don't mind, dyslexai, I like my beer to taste like piss water from Colorado. Rolling Eyes

make the green piss water from colorado and I will know what you mean.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 06:02 pm
We already turned our clocks ahead so I got this news later than the rest of you.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 06:03 pm
Hey, does anyone think that this abduction story might be a hoax?
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 06:06 pm
Eva wrote:
Uh, wait a minute, everybody.

"Found in the swamp"? "Smeared with Alpo"?

Are you all thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? This has Gus's name written all over it. No wonder he was so anxious to label this as a scam. He was trying to cover his tracks.

Who's gonna be first to call the police?

Ya know, I thought somethin' was fishy when Gus asked me out on a date and said he knew a real nice spot where we could picnic on cans of Alpo and hot dogs then we could go skinny dipping in the swamp. I'm glad I turned Gus down. Looks like poor Audrey was taken by Gus's charms.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 06:29 pm
In this state , weve got a Gus's Law in which stalkers and other fiends who prey on poor dominatrix bears...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 09:54 pm
Omigod, I just read that duct tape and rope were involved. It was Gus, for sure. Apparently he even talked her into buying those things herself and bringing them. That silver-tongued devil.

There should be Gus's Laws in every state, farmerman. And not just for bears. Otherwise, what's to stop Gus from continuing to seduce poor, young co-eds like Audrey Seiler and luring them to his swamp for sordid sex games?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 10:07 pm
So, wait, wait, wait, this could all be real.

I admit I qualmed m'self.

But now there's a horror, any one of us are kidnapped (eh what?) but given that that was true, it would be unpleasant if people reacted in the usual cynical way. (She/eh asked for it/orchestrated it/it is an art project/so on)

Awaiting data.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2004 10:26 pm
True.

(But while we are waiting to learn the whole story, can we not laugh a little at Gus's expense? Pleeeeeez?)
0 Replies