How do i get her to forgive me?

gino R

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2013 12:13 am
Well i hope this is not getting annoying since i keep posting about this girl, but i really like her. Anyway if you read my previous posts you would know that we have only known each other for 4 months, over the summer the two of us would talk for hours and hours, a few days after i admitted that i had feelings for her and she was perfectly fine with it, a few months after she admitted to having feelings for me too. So for one week we were happy being together. But then she decided to stop liking each other since it would affect our studies at school, i was alright with that but i coulndt help but get a little emotional because i really like her. So we got into a fight and now were just friends which is okay, but a few days ago she started getting annoyed and irritated with me. Now she dosent like talking to me that much and she always calls me a boring person. Please help i dont know what i should do i dont want to loose her its been like this for a while now, one time she would say she liked talking to me, the next day she would say she is annoyed and irritated with me, its been going on and on like that for a really long time now. Please i dont know what to do and im scared of loosing her......

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 29 Jul, 2013 07:50 am
@gino R,
I'm only guessing here since you never spelled it out, but I'm guessing you want forgiveness for the fight you briefly mentioned without going into details. If you feel the need to apologize, then do so. But you cannot get her to forgive you. All you can do is apologize and let the chips fall where they may. It may be she has decided she only wants to be friends. If so, then move on. Be a friend if you want, but start going out with others.

Again, you cannot make her forgive you.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 01:57 am
@gino R,
Uh, you haven't said you've done anything wrong that requires forgiving.

On the other hand, you've said she :

- tells you that that she likes you (knowing you like her) and then just 1 week later changes her mind. This is incredibly poor behaviour and she should have apologised for it if she cares about you; and
- she is constantly calling you boring. This is a nasty thing to say to a friend, let alone someone she had feelings for.

If you keep going at her, you will lose her. No one has respect for a person who accepts being treated badly and keeps coming back for more, and no one likes being bombarded by someone they don't want to talk to all the time (or at the time).

Personally - I'd go completely the other way and just let her go, and get on with her life. She's done the wrong thing by you; going after her will drive her further away; and you need to do things for your own self-respect - not putting yourself down in the hope that she'll 'wake up' and like you (it just won't happen that way).

Back off. If she does have feelings for you, she'll eventually come back.
gino R

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 08:03 am
@vikorr,
well she actually liked me for a month or more she just admitted a week before she wanted to stop.
she actually talked it over with me its just that i got a little emotional(i cant help it im just that kind of person) and i know she hates people acting emo so thats how all this started.
its been going back and forth lately one day we were talking about each other and having fun(she even said she likes it when i tell her that i love her). then another day the two of us have some disagreement but we always make up. but now she hasnt been talking to much to me, and i guess im just a little worried and stuff.......

also im not so sure if she still has feelings for me, but most likely she dosent, well maybe......
vikorr

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 02:00 pm
@gino R,
A month is a lot better than a week.

Quote:
she actually talked it over with me its just that i got a little emotional(i cant help it im just that kind of person) and i know she hates people acting emo so thats how all this started.
If that's the way you are, and she doesn't like that - do you really want to be with someone who doesn't like your emotions?

And I think you still need to give her space - that is my opinion.

If you step back from the situation, what do you think this an appropriate response to her behaviour, which has to have a consequence (positive or negative) from you? In answering this to yourself, remember that her behaviour has a reason - what is the reason? Then remember that your responses should always be grounded in self-respect first, and then taking action towards your goal - if that is possible after both the self-respect test and understanding her reasons for her behaviour.
gino R

Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 12:17 am
@vikorr,
I will give her space, its just that what if she replaces me with someone else? And comepletly forgets about me....its like we get more distant from each other everyday..
0 Replies

skankhunt42

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2017 11:36 am
@gino R,
you know maybe she is on her period and she is pissed because of that maybe that is a possibility i have seen this happen before it's brutal.give it like a week and if still the wheels aren't moving then we take out the big guns:
1.) make yourself unavailable-It is human nature to want something that i more harder to get like that gaming console you want for 400$ it really dosen't matter if you are the same person the point is that you show her that if she wants your time she will have to fight for it.everyone likes a pizza because they can only enjoy it occasionally not every day but do you savoir a peanut butter sandwich? no.do this by showing her you are busy and dont have enough time for her as you used to have.
2.)just get a female friend and walk her around your crush for eg: your crush is Jennifer and you have a friend Rebecca so you hang out with rebecca in front of Jennifer then she would approach you like"who is she" and you be like"thats just my friend" then she is gonna be like"i dont like her" and you can be like " well you wanted a break from the relationship right" that will make her insecure and bounce right into your lap.

if you follow these steps she would want you all to herself and in the heat of the moment again enter in a relationship with you, but be warned that if you suddenly start giving her your full attention again she is going to turn again so keep showing her you are scarce and she is going to have to fight for you.
0 Replies

skankhunt42

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2017 11:39 am
@gino R,
another advice is- do some risky ****. they love it for example show up at her home at the middle of the night(extreme example) or suddenly grab her hand from behind and pull her towards yourself. show her you are a stud who isent afraid of doing **** and yeah she might act like she is resisting but they like this ****.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2017 11:42 am
@gino R,
gino R wrote:
then she decided to stop liking each other since it would affect our studies at school,

That's not "liking". You can't switch real liking on and off like a lamp. You say you are scared of losing her. Well, you never had her to lose.
0 Replies

skankhunt42

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2017 11:43 am
@gino R,
and dont sweat it the way you describe her She is a basic bitch(a category of women also known as dragon bitch) they can get a little out of hand but it's nothing too problematic. i am gonna guide you all the way. just know YOU ARE NOT AT FAULT AND DONT BLAME YOURSELF!
0 Replies