Relationships

sky9517

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2013 08:59 pm
My boyfriend & I have been dating for 6months. This past entire month we have been having major trust issues from suspicious activity on his end. We would get into minor arguments from the culprit being slight disagreements. However, those minor arguments would explode into rage all in all as he would begin to be disrespectful by name-calling and downgrading me as a Woman. He works at a Factory that processes FoodTrays. At the end of last week he came home with what looked like bite marks on his arm.

I calmly asked him where they came from but he ended up giving me two different answers. He would say that it came from work, the cat did it then jokingly saying I bit him but it appeared to be a hickey that I know wasn't from me. I took a picture of it and ran if by a few close friends and they agreed with me. Still no solid proof.

The marks looked like two circles side- by-side but it also looked like a rash surrounding the circles consisting of red and purple coloring. It currently faded so I left it alone. Last week on Thursday we washed ALL of our Laundry. Clothes were free of any odors as well as socks free of stains.

However today when he came home he put his dirty socks in the Laundry basket. While doing so I noticed a huge pink stain at the bottom of ONE of his socks. The warehouse within the factory he works at has trucks that run by to drop off yellow trays he packages everyday.

Is it possible for clean white socks to have one major pink stain on ONE sock in a dirty truck all day? I mean....Wouldn't it be more reasonable for both socks to have slight dirt at the beginning of the socks where the tip is visible rather than the bottom? Also, when I peaked in his shoes after putting them away there was no sign of anything pink inside hia either shoe or on bottom.

Might I add that when our arguments turn sour he always threatens to leave or kicks me out. Am I stupid for assuming there's another Woman who has somehow grabbed his attention with his consent....?
Should I take my concerns to another level....? I'm not quit sure how to react to this situation at hand.

I'm just seeking new insight to try to remain open-minded so I possibly exempt over-exaggeration within the circumstance. For the most part I trust his judgements....There are just some comments that make my mind wander with dramatic concern & it seems like when I run it by him my feelings are taken as light as a feather turned over by a new subject. -_-

jespah

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 06:19 am
What, exactly, do you feel that one pink sock will somehow prove?

You need to pick your battles. Right now you look as if you're arguing for the sake of arguing, you're suspicious for the sake of being suspicious, and you're investigating for the sake of investigations.

Get a hobby. Seriously. You are beyond obsessed, and you are waaaaaay too focused on minutiae. It will kill your relationship.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 07:53 am
@sky9517,
Here's the definition of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive%E2%80%93compulsive_disorder
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2013 08:17 am
Two marks on his arm and a pink stain on his sock - and you jump to the conclusion that your man is cheating on you?

Girlfriend - get a hobby or other activity to fill your mind!!

No wonder he is feeling hen-pecked and defensive.

You must stop all this behavior at once or you will drive him away!!
carlosc2dbz

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 08:36 pm
@PUNKEY,
Ouch, lots of obsessive traits in this post. Could this be due more to insecurity with the relationship more than actual infidelity? Who knows, on thing I can tell you based on your description, is that he does not want to be with you. If you love someone, you don't kick them out. If he gets pissed and he tells you to leave, its because in actuality he wants you to leave but will onlytell you when he is mad, and does not care about hurting your feelings. You should leave if he is disrespectful because it will only get worse as time goes on. If you get pregnant, he will then rapidly get irritable and drink..blah blah blah. Think about it.
0 Replies