we are lesbians and this is my problem

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 11:26 am
we have dated for 1 year. i took her to my house to live with my family after 3 months we have dated. I also afraid of my father, he maybe prevented us. But he did not say anything. We could see that he was normal feeling so we lived together up to now. But she prevented me to know her house address. Many times i require her to take me to her house but she said that she doesn't want to introduce when we are still studying. She said that she does not like the first day introducing 1 lover and another day introducing other. I accept this, but i have gradually not believed in her. we have been feeling tired of each other. But i want to live with her all my life time. She went to see the doctor but she did not tell me. She concealed me about her disease but she told her friend about her disease. One more time i feel disappointed, she does not truth me. i feel that she has a dangerous disease. she said me that i could not care of her. so she want to break up. And now, i recognize i love her so much. I don't know what to do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,007 • Replies: 4

jespah

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 01:45 pm
@user190713,
I am trying to understand your post, as it's not really written in comprehensible English.

My understanding you have been dating this girl for 3 months. You introduced her to your family pretty much immediately, even though your father was skeptical. But she has never introduced you to her family at all, and won't even tell you where she lives. And now she claims to have some sort of a disease that you cannot help her with and you cannot care for her.

Why are you still dating this woman who is pretty obviously lying to you?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 20 Jul, 2013 01:52 pm
@jespah,
'Tis love that passeth all human understanding. . .
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 21 Jul, 2013 06:14 am
When I was 16 I dated an older girl; after 6 months she told me she was breaking up with me because she previously had a fiancé who had tried to kill himself with a gun, but had failed. he had only succeeded in shooting part of his head away. He had been in hospital for months and was now recovered enough to go home, and he had asked her to resume their relationship, which she had agreed to. I was so amazingly naive that I actually believed this, and, sad though I was, I got some consolation from the thought that his need for her was much greater than mine. I still had my head intact, after all. It took me years to work out that she had made it all up. Summary: cruel and unstable people often have no scruples in messing with your head. Move on.
0 Replies

carlosc2dbz

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 08:42 pm
@user190713,
You seem very young, I think that you should let her go. Shes a liar, and has some sort of disease.....gross.

But seriously, you are acting dependent and feel you need her in your life because of what you feel for her. Come on. Snap out of it.
0 Replies