What is meant by colon irrigation?

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2013 05:34 am
Hello... Here I would like to know about colon irrigation process. Is it really works for the colon issues, how often we can go for colon irrigation?
Please let me know.
Thank You.

Lisa Ross

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2013 05:20 am
@ZophaiRoberts,
Hello Zophai.... Colon irrigation is the safe procedure to clean colon and improve its functionality. This process should be taken under the presence of doctor. Colon irrigation also called as colon hydro therapy, it involves by passing humid purified water into rectum through a device called speculum. This device has one inlet and one outlet. Through inlet water injects into rectum, this water expands the muscles of colon and flush feces out from the colon through device's outlet. This is the efficient process to make colon empty from harmful toxins and whole process takes 30 - 50 minutes to complete. After this process the person feels better and don't feel bloated anymore.
0 Replies

jochristy

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2013 06:00 am
@ZophaiRoberts,
Hi Zophai!! Colon irrigation is also known to be colon hydration or colonic. Colon irrigation should be done by the qualified physician which involves a special instrument known as "speculum". It is made of two parts and also has one inlet for pumping of distilled water into the colon through rectum and one outlet for collecting the pumped water, debris collected from the colon which can include past stools that struck to the inner lining of the colon walls. Also the toxins produced in the intestinal tract. The main disadvantage with the colon hydration is the damage of the natural flora which can cause the imbalance in the colonic part of the intestine. This process may consume about 45mins to 1 hour. Most of the physicians use the distilled water which ease in collecting the human debris and the toxins. While some also use the normal water which can cause side effects.
Colon irrigation can be useful for any person in cleansing the colon. While there are advantages with this type of colon cleansing, some describe this cleansing method doesn't help in making colon healthy.
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2013 06:09 am
@ZophaiRoberts,
Hi Zophai, Colon irrigation refers to two very different things, one medical, one agricultural.
The medical meaning is when anyone ranging from a quack upwards, lays you on one side and does their best to fit a full length garden hose up your poopie.
The hose is connected to a nearby fire hydrant, and the resulting whoop is recorded and sold on to burglar alarm companies.

The agricultural meaning is when a farmer is attempting to grow colonic cucumber, which we all know need moist soil conditions.
Irrigation methods vary, from mechanical pumps and narrow ditches directing the water to the plants, down to the cheapest method which involves waterproof saddle bags, a male donkey and two bricks.

Hope this helps.

0 Replies

ZophaiRoberts

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2013 05:45 am
@jochristy,
Hello jochristy, most of the people wish to talk about positive things only really, here really I am appreciating your both positive and negative words (disadvantages) about colon irrigation. Actually you have gave me total info what I need, thank you so much for your information.
If you have any info regarding colon health, feel free to share with me.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2013 05:57 am
What a bunch of scum-sucking spam bots . . .
0 Replies