Green Tea

farmerman

Mon 29 May, 2017 03:37 am
@tsarstepan,
The really great liars first convince you of how terrible they are at lying so the lure you into their webs of deceit and bunco. Youve just presented an item in evidence that (maybe) you are one of the great arteests .
You gotta watch a Matt McConahey movie called GOLD, its a caper movie and lying and deceit drives the whole thing. Ya really never know where its gonna wind up but its a great ride.
0 Replies

demilovato

Mon 29 May, 2017 03:52 am
@Loh Jane,
Green tea is good for women. You must have a try.
farmerman

Mon 29 May, 2017 10:06 am
@demilovato,
I tried a few women and landed a really great one.
camlok

Mon 29 May, 2017 12:02 pm
@farmerman,
A girl, lamenting to her mother about all the divorce and strife going on among married couples.
She says, "Isn't anyone happy in marriage anymore?"
Mother: Your father is.
0 Replies

grayson

Wed 31 May, 2017 10:14 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Sometimes it tastes bad because people don't know how to brew it. If you're using a tea bag only let it sit in the boiling water for 3 minutes and then take it out. I used to let it sit from the beginning until the end of my drinking session and it tastes like fish.
tsarstepan

Thu 1 Jun, 2017 10:48 am
@grayson,
grayson wrote:

Sometimes it tastes bad because people don't know how to brew it. If you're using a tea bag only let it sit in the boiling water for 3 minutes and then take it out. I used to let it sit from the beginning until the end of my drinking session and it tastes like fish.

That goes to say about most tea. You shouldn't overboil or overbrew any tea (black, white, green, herbal, etc...). Black and green teas can become very bitter when brewed for too long.
0 Replies

juhigrover

Fri 2 Jun, 2017 05:52 am
@Loh Jane,
Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet.

It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body.

This includes improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other incredible benefits.

Benefits of green tea:

1. Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health

Green tea is more than just green liquid.

Many of the bioactive compounds in the tea leaves do make it into the final drink, which contains large amounts of important nutrients.

It is loaded with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which function as powerful antioxidants.

These substances can reduce the formation of free radicals in the body, protecting cells and molecules from damage. These free radicals are known to play a role in aging and all sorts of diseases.

2. Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter

A Cup of Green Tea

Green tea does more than just keep you awake, it can also make you smarter.
0 Replies